It's a Lisa episode

>it's a Lisa episode

Yay

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.

>it's a Bart finally gets happiness but it has to be taken away because it affects someone's feewings episode.

>Lisa's substitute

name a better lisa episode. You can't.

moar

Any modern episode has at least a 90% chance to be a Lisa episode.

And, as per usual, she'll be a preachy asshole over something and all of Springfield will either bend over backward to kiss her ass, or act like dicks because 'being Lisa is soooo hard.'

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

That's what happens when someone who only voices one character gets paid the same amount of money as someone who voices dozens.

>Moaning Lisa
>Mr Lisa Goes to Washington
>Lisa's Rival
>I Love Lisa
>Lisa's Wedding
>Lisa's Substitute
>Separate Vocations
Sounds good.

I mean if that's true it's equal parts baffling and infuriating.

Summer of 4 ft 2 is a good episode

Patty & Selma needed sidekicks

no

I like that episode because it PERFECTLY captures the wonder and feeling of childhood. Trying to fit in with the "cool" crowd, having an annoying sibling who tries to sabotage you because he/she's jealous but cares for you deep down really, summer vacations, etc.

Makes me feel al nostalgic and wistful.

Too slow and dry. Literally all memorable lines in that episode were Homer and Milhouse.

Lisa was one of my role models as a kid, up there with Matilda. Just a kid who values knowledge and sticks to her moral convictions.

The episode where she and Homer break into the exhibit with the Egyptian puzzle box and are the first ones to hear its song in thousands of years really touched my heart.

>it's a "Lisa pushes her agenda and own intersts which ends ruining her family/town" episode

I used to like Lisa as a kid, but as a I grew up she's just become more and more of a whiny liberal mouthpiece for the show's creators!
Kind of like Brian the dog.

Lisa already thinks she better than her family even when Bob is insulting them right in front of her she just laughs it off like "Oh bob yeah you are right I am better than them." Seriously remember when she defended her father in "Simpsons roasting over a open flame"? Those days are gone.

Just a reminder

but Lisa's buddist

buddha never considered himself a god

Thanks for the reminder that Lisa is great.

Lisa the Vegetarian was legitimately a good episode.