The Burger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, fatass, redneck, creationist...

The Burger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, fatass, redneck, creationist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him 56 percent and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Top left is polish tho

Eastern European girls fuck niggers like there's money falling out of them

bottom left simply cant be real

WE WUZ 56% AN SHIET

SEETHING

obsessed

I feel really sorry for those kids. They never even had a chance.

>it another euro tries to seem relevant episode
These have been getting pretty boring lately

oh say can you see

Oh say can you shart
In the local Walmart

>Eastern European girls fuck niggers like there's money falling out of them
And yet the baby is white
Even nature fights against cultural marxism

What are those things in your picture?

model 56

The Sup Forums is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, shitposter, reddit, halfbreed, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Sup Forums and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Man I'm a huge fucking racist but I can't just make fun of a child.

It hurts my soul seeing this.

top left is the demon spawn of a pole living in britbongistan.

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

...And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL

I feel bad for the bat boy, honestly. But that doesn't stop me from laughing at this coal-burning whore. It's her fault.

Sup Forums! WE GOT Sup Forums OVER HERE!

see? nobody cares!

>amerigoblins

Man, it's crazy. With all the retarded political rhetoric posted on here I wonder why this board is even still called Television and Film.