If the characters from King of the Hill all entered a fighting tournament, who would win? Budokai Tenkaichi rules

If the characters from King of the Hill all entered a fighting tournament, who would win? Budokai Tenkaichi rules.
>Win by either knocking the opponent out of the ring or knocking them to the ground for 10 seconds
>No weapons, no groin shots
>If you kill your opponent you're disqualified.

I think Bill would do well in the beginning by getting a lot of ring-outs with his Billdozer move but toward the end his body wouldn't be able to sustain it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h1FLRlVnHJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xbjxckCq26w
youtube.com/watch?v=gyJKCqhNFjw
youtube.com/watch?v=xEa_Iw7Gp8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EJH5YEJ9iLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bobby is the only person to ever kick Hank's ass and groin shots aren't allowed

Hank wins

Hank's too much of a wuss to hit women, and Peggy's got large feet, allowing her kicks to be stronger than average.

Peggy wins.

Is pocket sand allowed

This. Hank and bill are the only real muscle of the group, and both would hold back on Peggy. Peggy is a bitch and won't.

Cotton killed fitty men.

Well maybe if she doesn't run into Minh during the tournament

Redcorn. He's in the best shape by far.

Bill or Hank

Bill's still a strong dude, even if the years haven't been kind to him. Billdozer move would shove easy, plus he could grab and grapple.

Boom is a texas ranger, I'm not sure how well they are versed in hand to hand, but he has the benefit of conditioning and wearing cowboy boots

Dale can flee, but even he gets tired, the others could just walk around, scare him into fleeing, and he'd probably just jump off and disqualify himself immediately

Hank is very stong and can tank a hit like a champ. Remember that episode where the huge lineman punched him, and it did absolutely fucking NOTHING? Or the time when Luanne was being sexually harassed, and he picked up some guy by the belt and back of his shirt, carried him across the fucking golf course, and tossed him into the dolphin pit or whatever? Dude's crazy powerful, and that's all he'd need to, no punches, nothing, just Hankstronk.

Pretty clearly it's Hank that'd win unless boom has some sort of secret technique up his sleeve.

1st place: Hank
2nd: Bill/Boomhauer
Last place: Dale

Yes, but it seems like the type to go for lethal methods even if he'd be disqualified.

Dale would summon Octavio to fight in his place, and Octavio's just Danny Trejo so he could duke it out well.

Nah, Cotton'd just fight dirty. War is different from tournament, he understands that. Though he should get a buff from fighting Japs. Would Toshi be a support character in this?

Hank's japanese half brother is his challenge in the final round.

>YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is pocket sand considered a weapon?

Asking for a friend.

/thread

The true answer to this is Chuck Mangione

Boomhauer. he is a Texas Ranger meaning he has the most training therefore he can outfight the rest of them.

youtu.be/h1FLRlVnHJQ

Hank's power is rage, creators said he could kick even John Redcorn's ass if he's angry enough.

If he's angry he can beat anyone, or do crazy things. Like blow up the Mega-low-mart, or cut off Dale's finger.

Bill was in the army tho on top of being much stronger. Half a football team couldn't stop him even in his old age.

When is Hank gonna become a Red Lantern

he has basic training from like the 70s and I guarantee he hasn't kept up on that not to mention he let himself go. Boomhauer is in the best shape of all the characters aside from John Redcorn but he's a lover not a fighter.

>Half a football team couldn't stop him even in his old age.
yeah but he did destroy his body in the process. and in a fight I think Boomhauer would just keep moving and wear Bill out which wouldn't take to long.

>Hank's chin continues to dance around his neck even when he's not talking

It's like it's trying to escape his face.

This depends entirely on whether the characters have their personality traits and morals.

Kahn would do well since he also knows how to fight with martial arts despite his small size.

isn't it canon that Kahn is some sort of Redneck Kendo champion from "Stickin"

I would say fff he's a weak wimpy pudgy little californian southeast asian, except we saw in that redneck episode that he was a master with a 2x4, and that was after months of beer and redneck chow

KoTH mirrors DBZ a lot more than it should
>MC is the strongest of them all
>Has a bitch of a wife, a relationship that nobody can rationalize
>Youngest son is often neglected yet still loved, constantly pushed to be more like his father
>MC hangs around with his group of incompetent friends who aren't good for shit
>Oh and Kahn is Picolo

so buck strickland is muten-roshi, and cotton is kaiousama?

Kahn is canonly good at fighting but Hank used to box. One of those two.

Underrated post

Pretty sure he'd be a yellow lantern. His anger and strong mannerisms are tempered with wisdom that inspires fear in others, rather than consume him. Red Lanterns are more about being completely blinded by the rage, to the point of being nothing but RAAAAAAAAAARGH all day erryday.

But who's Yamcha

redcorn is more ripped than bill

>With propane gas and building codes,
>Cut from a lawn so freshly mowed
>When rage, like beer, fills up my gut,
>I'll kick your ass, I tell you whut

and he would win except the fucker is over 50

>Friend who used to be pretty high tier
>Jobbed to everyone who was more or less important
>Goes back into the background after a little girl trouble
>never recovers
Give you two guesses.

Personality-wise, Joseph. But Joseph could probably actually take Yamcha, so...

yeah but people dont obey hank because they're afraid of him, but because they believe he'll eventually be right. he's a blue lantern if anything. like the blue flame of propane, or the blue of his jeans. He talked those stoners into sponsoring a rose-growing contest, he talked that girl that was angry with bobby into just coming inside and fixing the car, he talked down countless angry guys who were about to kick his ass... Hank can pretty much inspire hope in anyone without having to throw a single punch.

His Japanese diet could make up for the age difference.

do you think he ever dated Nancy before she married Dale? because those two are bulma and vegeta if anyone is, complete with dale thinking he's super tough shit and having conspiracy theories about the legendary super saiyajin

Excuse you but Hank has the power of several lanterns.

true. he's taking better care of himself than Hank is.. and Hank's 40 or nearly, I think, because it took him a long time to manage to squeeze out Bobby's sperm through that low-bandwidth urethra of his

John Redcorn is physically the most powerful KotH character. He's one of the few people Hank will hesitate the physically intimidate. He's incredibly dexterous when determined, as seen in the episode where Dale is convinced he's a Native American and an arrow is fired at an animal. John catches the arrow. On the other hand, as pointed out by , he's not a natural fighter.
youtube.com/watch?v=xbjxckCq26w
youtube.com/watch?v=gyJKCqhNFjw

Given the opportunity, if he were paired against Dale, he would discover Kei-oh Ken and go all out though. Anyone else, he'd fumble his way out of the ring.

Many yellow lanterns aren't very scary, but rather commanding in demeanor. This is why they are often enough not villains within many stories. So, he could still be yellow depending on the writer. Though, I'll give you hank as the meanest and most forceful of the blue lantern corps. Having a hardcore "GRRR" blue lantern is shit worth writing about.

John Redcorn can't defeat Dale because his spirit is clouded with guilt from fucking Nancy. Dale, on the other hand, has a clear conscience and will not hesitate to go all out.

>Was with the hottest girl in the series
>Loses her
>Becomes irrelevant
>Dies

Is that his actual bulge?

Underrated

>no groin shots
Fucking why? If you can't properly defend your nuts and fight then you're a shitty fighter.

>Has a bitch of a wife, a relationship that nobody can rationalize
They addressed this with vegeta saying only hot blooded women can handle saiyans, both goku and him agreeing they prefer their wives to be like that

>image of Hank with testosterone boosting hormone medication = unfair advantage
Bill Dauterive is the over all heavy weight champion of the group, and always has been. Even back in his young adult years, he was the champ quarterback known for his sheer strength: affectionately nicknamed "The Billdozer"
His main problem is his insecurities and generally very passive nature; hence why Hank is the dominant alpha of their group. However, push him enough and his aggression will kick in his potential
youtube.com/watch?v=xEa_Iw7Gp8Y
Example of the past Bill still deep within him
youtube.com/watch?v=EJH5YEJ9iLc

>Kei-oh Ken
oh yeah he'd learn it from "Weematanyei"
at least he thinks he does. which is why he's vegeta.
bingo
it's supposed to be his left asscheek but that is rather awkward placement given the other half of his even weird-looking briefs-fly

Bill's strong, and when he puts his mind to it like in the bodybuilding episode he can get even stronger. But remember that his workout routine has ZERO cardio. None. At all. More muscles means he needs more oxygen. Anyone with even a moderate amount of speed and stamina will be able to wear him out easily.

Doesn't matter if he works out or not. He won't make it past the semi-finals.

because otherwise women would win every year.
No, the hot-blooded part is the part that makes sense. the ONLY part that makes sense. Those few times when you remember she's Gyuu Mao's daughter.
But that Gyuuma-hime nature disappears when she tries putting goku in a suit and disapproves of fighting

>because otherwise women would win every year.

>testosterone boosting hormone medication
sadly no such thing exists (closest thing would be clomiphene). he was taking straight up testosterone.. which is basically like using your own blood as a weapon. not worth it.
but yeah Bill showed us he's able to get right back in shape if he just works at it. he'd stick it out in 10 times gravity until his anus prolapsed.

>because otherwise women would win every year.
Men can go for the balls too, and a shot to the nuts isn't a one-hit knockout.

Who /bigwillielane/ here?

it really is.
and two men would just Superman-vs-Doomsday each other with simultaneous nutblows.

>But that Gyuuma-hime nature disappears when she tries putting goku in a suit and disapproves of fighting
Can you blame her for being worn out from her family constantly putting their lives on the line? Goku literally paid a hitman to go after himself. Its a counter balance to his free natured fighting spirit.

Bill would probably end up losing to him. Sure, The Billdozer is strong. But that's by high school football standards. This guy's an NFL player. Plus he probably weighs more than Bill, with a larger muscle:fat ratio too.

I'd say he goes to the final round against Hank.

fuck you

>Goku literally paid a hitman to go after himself.
I don't remember that.. but you're right, she has legit reasons to stress.
and honestly she has kind of a good reason to try to make one of her sons into a professional success, since she's going to actually age one of these days, and needs someone to support her in her old age (though her dad took forever to even start going gray, so who knows. i sure as hell wonder what her mom was like)

>it really is.
No, it isn't.

Khan is Vegeta while Ted Wassanasong is Frieza.

you know what, if you ever repeat it, change it to "when rage and beer fill up my gut" because that works better. or beer and rage. whichever.

Being kicked in the vulva hurts just as much, regardless of what the media will have you believe.

Exceptional

lot more comfortable to armor though. anything hard enough to protect your nuts would, if hit hard, dig into your inner thighs hard enough to damage your femoral arteries. or if it was the size of a cup, just dig into your entire surrounding groinal flesh. you can armor up your sniz with a simple durable band of any good armor material, and your whole region will absorb the shock nice and evenly

Mr Satan makes a gorillion bucks from just being a pro fighter, and he's weaker than either of her sons. And if it weren't for her family's absurd fighting ability, they would all be dead. Chi chi is an idiot.

>I don't remember that
DB super, he asked vados to contract hit as a proxy to go after himself, to the death.

yeah but he's abnormally self-aggrandizing and enterprising at his career. Gohan could never do that. He had a hard enough time being a superhero, and insisted on a secret identity.
plus remember she grew up on a mountain in the middle of nowhere, then became homeless when said mountain lit on fire and wouldnt go out. we don't exactly know where she went in between that and moving in with goku in another house out in the middle of fucking nowhere, where they bathe in fucking oil drums on cinder blocks over a fire, but I have to think she didn't exactly become cosmopolitan enough to really understand how becoming a breadwinning prizefighter would work

well that explains why I didn't remember it, good lord. I think I'd watch GT again over that fanfucktion.

everybody is an amateur compared to khan

He has no coordination, tho. He's all show. Dale could probably kick his ass if he avoided getting grabbed.

t.Roastie

beautiful

What? I've been kicked in the nuts before, plenty of times. It's painful but it doesn't make me quit when I'm fighting.

are you shitting me?

>Implying Kid Bill wouldn't win everything

Bill from the alternate future where he had to fight the androids by himself.

Hello paco

What youtube poop is that?

Super also reveals Goku has never kissed Chi Chi and knows basically nothing about sex

But DUSTY OLD BONES is the Kid Buu of the KotH world.

Someone cap this.

Yeah, but Dale smokes like a chimney and has inhaled at least a couple moles' worth of pesticide. He almost certainly doesn't have the stamina to win the tournament.

I hate to say this twice in one meal, but.. Horse's ass.

god dammit let me rewrite it first, then cap that shit. here i'll even post a Hank with it..

>Hank's too much of a wuss to hit women

Cotton isn't. He would be disqualified for killing Peggy though

>With propane tanks and building codes
>Cut from a lawn so freshly mowed
>When beer and rage fill up my gut
>I'll kick your ass, I tell you whut

On a one time use only just like the Nimbus cloud

Goku fucking lost that fight

Yeah but that was against the rules. They just let Goku off with a warning because he didn't understand the rules.

I gotta give it to Bill, you all made some strong arguments for Hank but Bill moved half a team of high school football players (TEXAS high school football players) like four yards and he's demonstrated that he's capable of impressive physical transformations. Someone mentioned the bodybuilder episode but he gets in real good shape in that episode where he thought he had diabetes too. If they KNOW they're gonna have to compete and have even a few months to train, the answer's Bill, no question. Abducted and forced to fight with no warning? Yeah probably Hank.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME PUFF PUFF!?

But dale can create makeshift bombs out of dynamite.

whoa is this Sage Mode Hank?

Better. Hall of Flame Mode Hank.