/Future Man/ General:

Cum on my leg edition

/ourshow/ Is pretty good lads.

is he the only one who does nudity in this shitfest

There seems to be a love interest, so who knows.

You see an ugly young version of his mom topless.

Also I really liked this show. I thought the humor would be one note but it really surprised me at times with how they played around with cliches and references that you knew they couldn't avoid.

Is this actually watchable if you hate Seth Rogan and his shit?

Some parts are completely shit, but overall the show has more hits than misses.

Probably not. If you don't like the humor (or "humor") then it doesn't really have anything else to offer.

Seriously? What do they smoke weed in this or something?

>hulu original
ohh boy

It's actually really good when it stops the annoyingly raunchy shit.

They continuously ruin this one man's life over the course of the show and it's fantastic.

More like manlet man.

the future chick uses a party dress at some point, she is a fucking skeleton. Disgusting

Is that the actual name of the show?

Eliza no longer a cute?

yeap, it's like a last starfighter gig with people from the future instead of aliens from a galactic federation

I'd stick my meat in these bones!

THE WIDOW SANTIAGO, SWOLLEN WITH CHILD

Was the ending sequel bait?

>Future Man
>White

Dropped

she doesn't look like that user. Sorry. She looks like she had bulimia or some shit when filming. Not healthy.

Not really.
It actually wraps pretty much all plot points up.

The ending just shows the T2 time travel lightning starting up again, but if there's not a second season it wouldn't matter.

she was so hot in happy endings

Jeri was best girl. Fuck Futterman for messing with her head.

sorry user. And believe me, that was a good screencap from that episode she is wearing the dress. It was spooky

Some of the jokes are so fucking on the nose I've actually groaned out loud

But I can't make fun of em. It's really hard to get in to kidz memez without fucking it up

I mean the Biotic chick he had a crush on.
Not the person who cared about Tiger. She seemed like an older thin version of Sally from 3rd Rock

ohh yeap, biotic girl was hot.
Wolf on meth was fun too.
I haven't watched the last 3 episodes. One of the rips has scrambled audio and I didn't look for new ones.

I think the part where the chair fell over is the only time I even smirked during this series

I know, I know.

So here's the gist: she married too young, had a messy divorce, while her show was cancelled, during that 3 year period was emailing a guy she never met, rebounded, met up with him, stopped smoking, became a health nut, married after 4 months of dating, and has aged significantly drinking her juices she brags about on Instagram.

I choose to remember her (And Elisha Cuthbert) during her Happy Endings period.

it's pretty forgettable and good background noise. I would never recommend this to anyone, got the rips out of curiosity. It was way less shit than I was expecting and even better than other stupid shit on tv right now

ohh yeah you are right user. She needs to eat a fucking sandwich now, she can still come back

Yeah, I didn't find it particularly funny, just entertaining to see what they would do next.

I think it could have cut much of the episodes spent in the "present" though.

>I would never recommend this to anyone, got the rips out of curiosity. It was way less shit than I was expecting and even better than other stupid shit on tv right now
> I would never recommend this to anyone, got the rips out of curiosity. It was way less shit than I was expecting and even better than other stupid shit on tv right now

yup precisely. i think there's a space for these 'stupid-smart' comedies on tv, which is a very new thing.

Sadly, I know these girls who become vegans, gym rats, etc... they do it because they feel they fucked something up in the past. Believe they lived a shitty lifestyle depending on who's selling what product or service to them.

The initial positive reinforcement from friends and family (that they were craving), is like a drug. Nobody likes being looked down upon. And all they do for the rest of their life is chase that high.

I've never met one of these health obsessed chicks go back to their old ways. Even when they turn into skeletons (cause nobody gave them gold stars for being chubby drunk roasties).

Eliza ain't coming back. Be happy we got the nude scenes and put her in the spank bank.

Hey, it's the College Humor guy! Glad to see he's getting work.

yeah, same reason sometimes I download Lucifer episodes, there was a thread about that shit series this week and others agreed on the same. It's not great but also it's so light you can watch it and forget it like 2 minutes later. Good noise to have on a secondary monitor while you do shit late at night and you don't want to listen music

I love healthy chicks but yeah it's a bummer to see them ruin their bodies because they don't know when to stop