swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #29 (March 1)
Rebels 3.17: Secret Cargo (March 4)

>Rebels 3.16: "Through Imperial Eyes"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Through Imperial Eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Svy7GluwA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

why dont ani and obi wear armor in revenge of the shit

Because Lucas wanted to make you mad

AYO WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT
is he the worst character in nu canon?

So how much do you guys think Snoke molested Kylo when he was younger?

Post characters who are dead beyond a shadow of a doubt

It;s canon that he was always in his head, shouting at him that he was a monster, that he needed him, etc

we have to wait until it happens to declare it

Ouch

Are we ever going to fucking get a female archvillain?

DELET THIS

Ventress?

>who is ventress

>Valorum, Mas, Sheev, Sheev, Sheev, Orn Free Taa and Sheev must solve the mystery of the murdered Sheev
Newest movie spinoff?

>spoiler
He's not Nora Wexley, so no.

Ventress and Talzin come to mind

Three levels down from the top, so not an arc villain not an archvillain.

She stopped being an underling halfway into TCW, though

who,

One of the main characters from the Aftermath trilogy

Ah, guessing she is a strong independent woman?

Sort of. Honestly she's not really a terrible character, he biggest problem is just that she's boring and Wendig has no idea how to make her or anyone else interesting.

Her son Temmin is a worse character, at least as a kid.

Talzin could qualify. She's the leader of an entire race, and Maul, Savage and Ventress have all been her subordinates. She was also more powerful than Dooku

I loved that thing she did in which she spoke and then a bunch of demonic voices echoed her words

Stop saying B-Wings are cool.

Make me

>Christophsis interlude in Empire's End
>Iakaru character
>Galen and Krennic name drops
>Guardian of the Whills passage
>talking about how important kyber crystals are
I guess this is when they let Wendig learn about stuff from Rogue One

Yeah, I guess Talzin could qualify.

Honestly, the movies were what I was thinking of. I guess having Rey be the Jedi hero character of the ST is a breakthrough in itself, but it would be nice to eventually get a female Dark Lord, or whatever the equivalent is post-Sith.

plo kool

Deep regret

Rich Evans here reminding you that you can't do anything with Star Wars. Making any kind of universe or world building effort will fail.

>That's like your opinion man.

Why did they turn him into a surfer dude?

Make her canon again but as an inquisitor and send her after Ezra.

:^)

That's not what a surfer dude sounds like

Dark Greetings Sup Forums from/tg/.

Oh shit, did we miss the mofference?

Are you ever going to fucking watch Clone Wars?

But user, Rey exists

Women aren't allowed to be villains in Disney

They retconned Maleficent into being a victim of the patriarchy

I also expect Poe to be gay since they're pushing the gay agenda in Beauty and the Beast

>I don't actually watch or read anything Star Wars

I bid you Dark Greetings too,

>muh agendas
Do you ever get tired of being paranoid about these things?

You have to be literally retarded if you don't think nucanon has agendas.

Hehehe your right that user is just paranoid hehehe maybe I'll give you some cheese.

Nope just in time
>Hutts bow to BogdaMoffs
>In contact with the Dark Side
>Possesses Force-like abilities
>Controls the Empire with a beskar but fair crushgaunt
>Owns moffships & banks galactically
>Direct descendant of the great Palpatine blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on New Agamar (Trioculopolis will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Corellia
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Trioculus babies
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence has only existed deep in Aing'tii monasteries & Byss
>Ancient Rakata scriptures tell of a three-eyed angel who will descend upon the galaxy and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>Owns midichlorian R&D labs around the galaxy
>You likely have mofferences inside you right now
>The BogdaMoffs are in regular communication with Marka Ragnos and Exar Kun, forwarding the word of Sith to the Empire. Who do you think set up the meeting between Trioculus & the Imperial high command (First meeting between the two in over 1000 years) and arranged Grand Admiral Thrawn's first trip to Hoth in history literally a few days later to the ruins of Echo Base?
>Learned fluent Twi'lek in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Trioculus. There’s no gold on Muunilinst, only the Moffship
>About 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope they're dark greetings.

Well... he's not wrong. Disney doesn't have the balls to try anything new and fresh with Star Wars, so they pump out movies. comics, and books that rely entirely on the Original trilogy, instead of trying to be creative and make good and significant changes to "Lucas's vision". Any series that can't outgrow it's original creator, and evolve, will die.

Who do I have to assassinate to get a KOTOR II movie, with all of it's delicious moral greyness and intrigue? I'm bored with all of this "purity pure rebels vs. evil empire" shit. Show the rebels being vicious terrorists that slaughter imperial civilians and the Empire trying to stop it or something.

>surfer dude
No, just dude.
As in The Dude.
Watch Big Lebowski ya faggot.

So what happened to the competent black male lead agenda? The one that was supposed to make him a Jedi? Oh right, white people took his lightsaber and literally cut his spine with it.

>moral greyness
this is a joke right
I mean it's a good game and all but this meme has to stop

Literally nobody thought that. We are talking about these stronk need no man women, literal trannies in Wendig shit, replacing of a respected male character with a shitty black woman etc.

>shitty black woman
You mean replacing one person of color with another?

B Wings
>ay lets make a star fighter that has a super fucking awesome laser that can one shot Star Destroyers
>but lets make it almost impossible to leave the planet it was invented on
>annnd lets make it not relevant for another 15 years AND also make its super awesome laser that made it an interest to the rebels in the first place non existent during the Rebel's key battle against the second death star

For some reason Kreiafags forget that she is a jaded and bitter old woman desperate to have her teaching proven true at any cost.

Grand Admiral Pelleon replaced with shitty Wendig OC

>shitty Wendig OC
He didn't create Sloane, he borrowed her from A New Dawn.

>also the other two bad guys are one that's essentially just black hole at that point and another subsisting entirely on HATE
>this is 'morally grey'
Goddamnit we're smarter than this.

I don't think anyone other than TSLhaters forget that. Or those that didn't actually play the game or just speedran it. She literally fucking says that she's a bitter old woman that's making excuses. She isn't completely wrong in her views but she's fully aware of her own hypocrisy.

Is there any lore in the cantina band?

>Goddamnit we're smarter than this.
These threads suggest otherwise.

In Nu-canon? No.
In old canon they were the backup band for a Bob Hope expy during the Clone Wars, mentioned in the Medstar/Space M*A*S*H duology.
They later played for Jabba and nearly fucking died after a sting operation because they fled to play a wedding for Jabba's biggest opposition on Tatooine, a giant walrus-woman named Lady Valarian. The "no droids" guy was there and helped them out and let them bunk at Chalmun's in exchange for having them play.

Jedi moralfaggotry has always been toxic. It's also fucking boring as shit.

Also, I wasn't aware that wanting something more than "pure and noble" Jedi versus "pure evil blacker than black times infinity" Sith was a "meme". That formula is stale as shit, as one can see in "The Force Awakens" or any of the Disney "nu-canon". I want a semi-heroic Sith who has a hatred of the arrogance of the Jedi and the corruptness they allow, while using their passions to gain justified revenge on a child molestor or something, or a bunch of corrupt Jedi assholes that ruin society by trying to enforce their zen Buddhist bullshit on everyone leading to people being sociopaths who don't care about others due to that leading to "attachment". We used to get plenty of that good shit in the old "Legends" continuity.

[citation needed]

>that formula is stale as shit, as one can see in "The Force Awakens"

Kylo spends half the movie angsting about his moral choices and Rey damn near fucking murders him at the end, the movies got a lot of problems but it dips its toes into that dynamic more than the OT did.

Also what does any of this have to do with the fact that KOTOR isn't anywhere near as MUH GREY as people like to pretend?

Kathleen Kennedy's on the record for "muh stronk women" rhetoric pretty often.

Which isn't inherently a terrible thing, but given hollywood mentalities.

KOTOR 1? Not grey. KOTOR 2? Definitely. I don't think you've played it.

Pellaeon was replaced by Slavin and his moustache went to Konstantine. It's for the best because he's a massive cuck and we don't need your homo shit.

They're Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes. They all have names, but I'm not down with the 'tism enoguh to memorize all of them.The cantina song is called "Mad about Me".

If anything, Yularen had a bit of a Watson thing going with Thrawn

>y-you just haven't PLAAAAAAYED it
Every time.

This has nothing to do with female characters being villains.

Are Chopper and AP-5 about to lose their ability to blend in as fake Imperial droids?

>Also what does any of this have to do with the fact that KOTOR isn't anywhere near as MUH GREY as people like to pretend?
Didn't say it was. The first game is a carbon-copy of the first Star Wars movie, with a giant space station, a Wookiee, a quest of a purity-pure Jedi-versus-Sith, and so on.

KOTOR II had plenty of moral grey, such as Kreia being a bitter, jaded Jedi/Sith who was rejected by both for not being totally in line with what either group wanted, the Jedi being a bunch of deceitful moralfags who disguised their lust for control with "MUH ZEN CALMNESS", and the Sith being murder-happy nutcases and eldritch abominations. The fact that both sides were presented as "shit" was a major reason of why it is remembered fondly.

Then maybe you should post why it isn't grey instead of saying "It isn't grey because it isn't". There's good and bad people, for sure, but the Jedi and Sith are essentially wrong and losing one or both wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to the galaxy. The normally heroic Jedi Knights are willing to render judgment on the Exile rather than look at their organization as a whole or think for a moment that maybe they're doing things the wrong way. Even the whole Revan thing was expanded as to defeat and annex the Republic, not destroy it. Only when Malek took over did the Sith start trying to destroy everything in their path.

All of this 'greyness' is explained in game.

It did to the claim that post-buyout star wars is somehow devoid of agendas of any sort.

Shit the prequels had a minor villain that was just "Reagan" backwards subtlety in this regard has never been the series strong point.

>both sides are shit because the jedi are stagnant and blind to the big picture and the Sith are doing as Sith do
so it's the prequels ?

When's my book?

Essentially, yes. Just done right. Atton explains why everyone hates Jedi and can't tell the difference between them and Sith, that whenever those groups get into a scuffle it's the galaxy that pays for it.

>frogposting about "muh agendas"

I think you might be more comfortable in a different thread.

Post characters you like that don't do anything

Y-wings > Blade-wing Prototype > Ralph McQuarrie A-wings > U-wings > B-wings > X-wings > A-wings > Clone Wars Y-wings

prove me wrong

Sidon Ithano

Y-Wings look like dicks

>done right
Pffahahahaahah.

God I love this bullshit forced meme, greatest thing to come out of Sup Forums in ages.

if you think a y wing looks like a penis you may need education on what a normal penis looks like, so I advise a visit to your doctor

I can't believe posts this bad still exist

That snake guy that was on the jedi council.

Who thinks Ezra is gonna lose a limb?

He's going to lose his hand and replace it with the glove of Darth Vader

He already did.
Why do you think Maul feels so much kinship with him?

only if it makes him very kawaii like Hiccup from HTTYD and a hit with the ladies (especially older green twilek ladies)

Probably had one of the best delivered lines though.

>It's time for you to leave sir.
>And so it is.

Nice responses. Must be a shame that other opinions exist, right?