Truman sounds like a 19 year old larper who's spent too much time on Sup Forums

>truman sounds like a 19 year old larper who's spent too much time on Sup Forums
How could Truman spend time in Sup Forums if The Truman Show predates Sup Forums? Also Sup Forumslacks have paranoid delusions but Truman's paranoia was completely justified, his life was a lie. The pregnancy part where she leaves to have her actual husband's son was fucked up.

>The pregnancy part where she leaves to have her actual husband's son
I had forgotten that, why did you have to remind me OP?

Isn't that an episode of "Truman goes to university"?
If I recall correctly Truman is actually 25 and has had some vapid relationships in his past, followed by dodging a bullet with a stacy that had him a bit obsessed but he was grossed out by finding she's a slut and then got lead on for nearly a year by this qt that ended up rejecting him but they stayed friends nevertheless. After that, Truman's love life becomes that of a complete shut-in for the whole seasons 23 and 24, where he meets this qt but doesn't notice her until season 25 when he becomes completely obsessed with her, while being simultaneously paralyzed by the prospect of raising his family in the degenerate place that the TV set is. His obsession with going to Eastern Europe trumps his infatuation with the girl so he tries to hide his feelings for her although it shows, his generally friendly demeanor barely concealing his excessive friendliness towards her.

>sounds like
There you go brainlet. The Goose sounded like a Sup Forumslack in The Believer and it's a 2001 flick

The irony of not getting what trumanposting is really about and calling other people brainlets is delicious

Thanks for that (You), I was unsure about how effective my b8 could be

>trumanposting
Why is anyone that uses the "_posting" calling anyone a brainlet? Fucking post bane cancer

Because Truman's TV set wasn't decadent. It was modeled after the Christian 1950s. Eastern Europe was under the iron curtain at that time.

Truman needs to spend more time on /his/ and Sup Forums

>I was just pretending to be retarded!!!111!!1!

>t. hothead

>that episode where two of Truman's posts were seperately turned into their own threads in the span of 12 hours

I missed that one

>it's a Truman can't understand time zones episode
Can't blame him though, he's never seen the light of the sun.
The Truman Show is the only true flat earth film

>Truman promises his family and girlfriend he'll look for a job episode
>He spends the entire day in bed with the blanket over his head

Do you not know what the word "like" means?

It's a everybody loves Truman except himself episode

Why do they run this one so often? I'm so sick of it.

>it's a Truman is a kissless virgin at 24 but manages to hide it from other people well enough episode
Not sure how he's managed so far

>implying they didn't figure it out long ago
KEK. Truman really is a delusional faggot.

You guys are the autists in this situation, "sounds like" obviously means "seems to be" in this situation. It's not about Truman's rethoric.

Actually in one episode he was with a ladyfriend in a bar and a dormmate saw him and then asked him about his "gf", only for Truman to deny there's anything between them with, redfaced as he gave his awkward explanations.

>ladyfriend
This is why he's still a kissless virgin.

Truman is basically Kenny from We're the Millers before Casey teaches him to kiss out of pity

Could Truman get a Casey to teach him out of pity? I'm wondering what the writers are thinking to do next.