LOSH tweeted by Humphries

So this was posted to Twitter. Any Sup Forumsmrades want to speculate? Idk what to believe, with King throwing Imra around in detective I wonder if this is navel gazing.

He's writing Legion of Super Heroes/Bugs Bunny Special #1.

Trips
You have no idea the sigh I let out.... When will dc give us a legion book again?

Any thought on King doing it?

>missed quints by 1

I should have guessed it had something to do with those one shots. I'm so tired of being teased.
Pic related

Best way to do it have an event bring them back
Have tie in with superman and flash

King's likely the Legion writer, based on it being his favorite book, and Saturn Girl in his book.
And that Con panel he attended where it was confirmed one of the writers there was gonna be the Legion writer.

That said, Legion by Humphries would be alright, accounting for the tone and Johns-Style continuity mending of GLs.

>Jeff Parker will never write a LoSH ongoing
it feels bad bros

Satan please don't drag Humphries down to hell with you

I actually thought Humphries would be good for it. King would still be my first choice. They both have their strong suits.

Humphries has really came through on GL though. His marvel work was so shitty, but I have to wonder after looking at Soule's marvel work, The marvel curse has to be real. I say it stems from editorial

>that is a thing that actually exists
Y'know, I was fully prepared to actually sit through the next few Supergirl issues, even though that character makes me need to vomit, just to see the Legion again.

Now though, DC can go fuck themselves. I'm willing to put up with some bullshit, but nah, fuck this garbage. Fuckin' Looney Tunes crossover. I fucking hate comic books.

user, your too good for this world... Shaner on art, Parker writing.

A man can dream though

Oh. Oh no. It is really a thing. I thought it was a bad joke

I don't mind it. I love crazy concepts. It's been going on for a while. I mean The Punisher met Archie... We crossed the rubicon ages ago anons.

Oh rest assured, this is absolutely a bad joke.

>I love crazy concepts.
Translation
>I'm so used to dumb bullshit that any standard of quality I had is long passed eroded into nothing.
Kill yourself.

I love bat-mite too, I'm guessing you wouldn't approve? And the book hasn't even been released how can you judge it if you haven't even given it a chance?

Yes it could be shit, but so are most cape comics. So why are you shitting on it already?

where were all you legion fanboys when they had books in the new 52?

I read legion lost, but I gave up on the main title after a year. I'm a bigger three boot legion fan, but I've never read the post zero hour stuff. My friend keeps threatening to pull out his copies and force me to read them.

Those books were pretty bad

I'll buy two copies just to spite you

Buying them even though they weren't that great overall.
Sucks that we never found out whatever was going on with new Glorith.

>Shaner on art
I want more than two issues a year though

>Humphries might be good
Kill yourself already

what if Lobdell was writing them? Generation X was a great team book

Why do you hate fun

I think he could be ok but if we're getting "ok" then I'd prefer Abnett since at least he's written them before so there probably won't be any surprises on what he might do. Like the worst thing I can say is that what he and Lanning did to Sneckie was retarded.

It's just the same asshole who hates Catwoman and I think Supergirl and freaks out when someone asks for recommendations. Don't mind him.

I remember reading it with owls, at least.

Then I'd be dropping every DC book.

>It's just the same asshole who hates Catwoman and I think Supergirl and freaks out when someone asks for recommendations. Don't mind him.

You forgot how he's the Wondy Autist, who posts in Justice League Action threads to complain about that one scene.

I didn't even know that was him.

I guess it's good he keeps us on our toes at least. Just can't take him too seriously.