American movie

>american movie
>actors have no foreskin

The mark of the Jew is no joke.

How else are we supposed to identify which civilizations belong to us and which don't?

> non American movie actors
> shit in the streets

I really feel sorry for you cut guys. I can't imagine the hatred you have for your rabbi

It's a small price to pay to be one of God's chosen.

There's literally nothing wrong with being branded by Jews like cattle.

>only reason they cut their kids cocks off is because the guy who invented cornflakes said it stops masturbation and because of flimsy studies in Africa, not even pointing out that even in America where almost everyone born in the last 100 years is cut something like 60% of all niggers have HIV
>still the most sexually degenerate country on the planet
Can't make this shit up

>looks better
>less diseases
>cultural identity
>sex lasts longer
>easier to clean
>no difference on sexual pleasure

why are you NOT getting circumcised?

>this post

I didn't know Jews could circumcise people's brains, too.

>no difference on sexual pleasure
Even ignoring everything else, come on

*breathes in*

>foreskin cucks will get mad at this

75% of Americans are cut

this 100x. take the cut pill

>still has foreskin
enjoy never being in charge of the the banking system

Foreskin cuck here, I don't think I've ever been mad in my entire life, not in any way that could even begin to compare to the levels of sheer impotent rage a cutfag must feel on an average daily basis
It would be like going in to hospital for a routine operation and waking up to find the surgeon has accidentally removed your eyesight or your ability to speak or something.
You must feel so gimped and cheated, the greatest pleasure in life denied to you almost completely, no way to restore those nerve endings that shrivelled and rotted away in a medical waste bin 20 odd years ago
But what are you going to do? Sue the surgeon? Come on, the guy is probably retired by now anyway, and if you somehow squeezed some cash out of the system so what? He got away with it still and you're mutilated, still, for good, end of.
No, when I think about anger, as far as I've ever experienced the feeling, I don't think what I've felt in my lifetime, even if you added it all together and unleashed it at once, could just even start to really compare to the humiliation, the utter and absolute chagrin of how it must feel to be a cutfag.

If it was better then why does almost no man does it as an adult. It feels like you are justifying being foreskin-amputated.
I though the real reason is that americans were too prude to clean or show how to clean their kids dick

right? ear lobes are useless too, just cut them then you don't have to clean them

This. Cutfags didn't have any say in the matter so they try their hardest to defend their mutilated members. Poor sons of bitches.

>Cultural identity

Jewish culture?

>weird cracks on head
>bruises if you masturbate more than twice a week
>ejaculation 'inside' anything is actually kind of uncomfortable
I never fucking asked for it either

Yeah, I hate myself as a person but it's always kind of comforting to know I dodged the mutilation. By a hair too, my dad had a jewish mom. Had I been cut I would be utterly broken at this point. Oh well, little things that keep you going. When I think to myself 'shit could be worse' this is the shit I'm referring to.