YAAAAASSS QUEENS SLAAAYYYYY

YAAAAASSS QUEENS SLAAAYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/hidden_figures/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black women are the most powerful race

>black women brought us to the moon totally not evil white Nazi technology

what are you suggested you fucking racist?

The bitch in the middle has a very punchable smug face.

no hiding her figure if you knowhatimean

WE

Um, excuse me, she is clearly an Egyptian Queen and if you have a problem with that then you need to check your white privilege

In fact, most historians agree that black women invented science until is was stolen by white men

bitch looks like a turtle

rottentomatoes.com/m/hidden_figures/

>92% TOMATOMETER
>93% AUDIENCE SCORE
>DAS RITE

Rewritten HERstory is HERE to STAY!!

It's feel good award bait but you can't say anything as a major reviewer or you will be ostracized by liberals who call you a racist

--TRIGGER WARNING--

Black people and women are equal to everyone else.

Your hatred is only hurting yourself.

WAS

You're not wrong if we're removing agency and comparing merits. Of course they can achieve similar great feats, just that the majority of them do not.

Double-edged sword cause the screeching libtard will sound stupid.

"I think the audience connection to the main characters was lacking or contrived, we "like" them only because we're supposed to"
>SO YOU SAYIN BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T BE GOOD

Hidden Figures? Heh.. more like, Hidden NIGGERS, if you know what I mean.

Do you think that it's their fault that the majority don't?

Do you think the "majority" of white people/men DO achieve these feats? Because the majority of people are actually cashiers.

Do you really, truly believe there are no systems at all that limit the amount of minorities who are able to achieve these things?

Do you realize black people weren't able to VOTE until the 1960s? And women until the late 19th century?

Does that sound like the kind of world where those people can achieve the same things as a white man?

Not hidden well enough, unfortunately.

But let me guess, white people deserve everything they get, even outright lies told about them in this movie

You realize the main sexist man and the racist woman are completely fictional, made up characters? But of course you have to have a racist white character who ends up groveling before the black people at the end

Yes. Yes and you're wrong. No, see affirmative action. Yes but the can now. See Africa.

Someone please explain this "yas queen slay" posting.

Why has no majority black country achieved these things on their own?

b-BUT I SAW INFOGRAPHS ON Sup Forums

DAS RITE

That was pretty weak. I could write a long list of women and blacks who did a bunch of shit for the world you could never dream of doing. I'm not going to because you'll either respond with a list of white people or say something asinine like "as if that shit matters lol" or "is that all of them??" I'm not even sure why I'm engaging you, because you clearly don't know shit about anything, and aren't putting any effort into this. The point you are trying to make is nebulous and retarded.

>tfw I like this movie
d-dont bully

>I saw actual historical facts and real statistics

>Do you really, truly believe there are no systems at all that limit the amount of minorities who are able to achieve these things?

Its plenty obvious the systems that limit them are based in their own ignorance and the people that "support" them by keeping them dependent.

Liberal social-state projects always have a negative success rate.

Sup Forums gets mad about black women being happy about things so they say that to try and mock them

No, go ahead and make that list. We have time

>I'm merely pretending to be retarded for (you)'s

Nah I'm good. Go ahead and feel like you won your dank internet argument though, post another sick capeshit reaction image while you're at it. I'm literally just bored waiting for my laundry to dry. I just feel bad for you, is all. You should make a black friend, and call your mom sometime.

>tfw literal Nazi Aryan got us to the moon

Holy shit you wehraboos are even dumber than the SJWs you make fun of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

get educated soyboy

Wehraboos?! In my Sup Forums? I'm shocked I tell you just shocked

>Shit That Didn't Happen: The Movie

Modern rocketry and most of its principles were founded by Goddard, oberth, and tsiolkovsky. Neither of these were german, let alone Nazis. Operation paperclip was only necessary because the US wanted to have people who had EXPERIENCE launching rockets not because Nazis introduced any major innovative concepts in rocket science.

Niggers are the most unfortunate scourge on humanity.

based rocketposter BTFOing Sup Forumstards with ease

Niggers are never going to amount to anything. It's time to swallow the redpill user.

Slight correction, oberth was an Austrian who actually worked for the Nazis at some points. However, the work he did for the Nazis and after the war wasn't very innovative or necessary. Once again, people like korolev had a far far higher impact on the space race.

How do you know so much about rockets dude

The story is true thou

I'm surprised they didn't made a movie about is sooner, is the one story leftcucks would not need to exagerate too much

is 'yas queen slay' a got meme? I don't watch that shit

Just interested in ww2 and later military equipment I guess. I really don't like it when people give people credit for stuff they didn't do because of muh narrative. The same applies to this movie as well.

That is mostly a distinction without a difference. German aerospace engineering and rocketry experience were invaluable in the early days of NASA.

Different user, please make the list. I want to see this.

the forced in backstory of the husbands death was awful lol

Wait there's so many fallacies in this argument its crazy.

Are you

Dare I say

An American?

Oh definitely. It's just wanted to point out that it wasn't in the form of innovative designs and ideas and it wasn't absolutely vital. I think the US would have been held back a couple years without paperclip at most. Wehraboos fail to make the distinction that von braun was really only useful because had experience flinging the stuff in the air rather than because he was some sort of rocket genius

this

Sup Forums doesnt understand history much

It's a signal that a woman, especially a black woman, did a thing

The only reason why I hate America is because of them

Is this accurate?

You're right, black people and women are equal to everyone else. But what's so wrong with acting retarded for the sake of having a laugh?

Nothing, now fuck off with your tight, puckered little asshole.

The irony

>Having a retort for the person being a sour sally is the same as being the cunt that stomps on over to someone else's party and complains he doesn't like the tunes.

Okay, bucko.

>you now remember the germans trying to motivate von brauns team by saying goddard was building rockets for the us navy when he was literally begging for any funding causing the germans to sink half a billion dollars into a weapon that wasn't used effectively

Kek that happened?
German autism never fails to amaze me

when goddard came to inspect a captured v2 he became angry because he thought they stole his work

ASSRONAWTS

Except the real person was a white woman, not a black one.

The only thing worse than a nigger is a kraut.

Niggers didn't rape Rome, niggers didn't split the holy church, niggers didn't invent communism, niggers didn't sink innocent merchants with U-boats, niggers didn't kill 4.6 million Western Europeans, niggers didn't invite millions of niggers into Europe; Krauts did.

Krauts seek to destroy all whites to end their shame from having no notable achievements.

your digits disagree, no get back in the oven

Jews would often include people of intelligence into their fold, it was more of an exclusive club.

Harrison Ford considers himself Irish as a man but when he's an actor he considers himself Jewish. What does that tell you about getting ahead.

From the UK almost every comedy had this exact same storyline, someone who heavily identifies as a Jew would convince someone else to convert or pretend to be a Jew for the parents and this was never seen as a bad thing but if you had some Irish or Italian father (always the father) who had a problem with their child dating outside the group they where also some abusive monster.

Jews are fairly xenophobic and it's treated as acceptable, it's why inbreeding within Jewish communities is well documented.

Niggers got us into motherfuckin' SPACE

Good chap wrecking losers like that

This is accurate, the Germans weren't even in the SPQR.