Some Zack Snyder shots are Breathtaking

What's "breathtaking" about this?
Overexposed, oversaturated and too high contrast. Bad matching of lighting between the silhouette greenscreen and the CGI background. Clunky framing and composition, can't even see the three characters on the right.
Just looks like a videogame cutscene.

My breath gets taken from laughing so hard, that's for sure.

This

You just can't into context at all, can you?

This scene was sneaked in by a rogue studio worker. Whedon has already demanded it be removed for the home release.

For the love of god stop pretending that this generic shit is god, Snyder is the cancer that's killing DC, he must leave so the damage can stop

I remember when I thought countre jour made everything look artistic

The scene where superman sees flash in slow motion is clearly 100% snyder, and I wish it was breathtaking in the sense that it would literally make me stop breathing so I'd mercifully die of asphyxiation.

Then the context of this particular moment in story is "breathtaking" to you, but fact is that the shot by itself is not breathtaking by any means.

holy shit man I've literally seen fmvs on video games from the ps2 era that capture shit like this much better.

You are a fucking infantilized retard and no one will ever give a shit what you think.

Now get back in lind for yiur next bucket of bread. The soulless dancing circus is about to take fhe stage again.

This looks worse than white girl instagram photos.

I just got home from it. I honestly enjoyed myself. Some of the composite shots were jarring and really noticeable but overall I liked it a lot better than BvS and SS. Flash's running was fuckin' weird though.

People are now saying that the original version Snyder shot was ultra kino until he had to leave and DC/WB or whoever pussied out and they got Whedon to reshoot all the shit.

So who do we trust now?

Nice buzzwords.

Literally not a single buzzword

Trust in the Lord.

Anyone have the comparison screenshots between zach and joss?

How much you want to bet that's the first time they're all pictured together?

No one gives a shit lol. It looked cool.

You're not implying Marvel isn't generic shit, are you?