This book is literally unreadable

I am in actual physical pain trying to so much as randomly skim the word balloons in the storytime.

Holy fuck, how did a human being write this?

I thought they said Marvel was done with this, but this is the worst they've ever gone, fucking kill me please.

Someone, please, end my suffering.

>worst they've ever gone
Have you ever read Marville, by any chance?

It's a comic nigga. Put that shit down and walk away. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Marville is pretty bad. This is a different kid of bad. Which is worse? Hmm... I'd have to re-read Marville and nobody should have to do that twice.

Trouble is better than this though.

>I thought Marvel said
There's your problem. Marvel is the company whose catch phrase is "NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME". They call themselves "The House of Ideas" and then publish Civil War 2 or another Secret Wars. To top it all off, Marvel will tell you with a straight face that Carol Danvers is the greatest hero ever.

Just stop listening to what they say and your life will improve significantly.

>where does a super strong, Q U E E R B R O W N girl

y tho

Then don't read it.

>Then don't read it.
Said Anonymous, who frequently bashes Sup Forums for never reading comics. How about you make up your mind?

I just don't understand how adult human beings can read this, and say "yeah this is acceptable" and then pay money to publish, print, and distribute it.

Unstoppable Wasp is actually worse

Why can't white people into race?

Isn't there some kind of healthy medium between being an actual racist and somehow managing to loop back into racism by excessively attempting to be "progressive" to the point where race is a defining principle of how you view everyone and everything?

This isn't doing anyone any favours. It feels like the fetishisation of race: like whoever wrote this cares less about the character (and, by extension, minorities) as people and more about them as a sum of "Progressive Points" which can be cashed in on social media for varying levels of approval from self-absorbed white women and hashtags.

I just want to go back to the 90s, before we went past the point of return. It's like no one remembers where the line between racism and equality was drawn and now we're all just floundering about fucking things up and convincing ourselves we're doing what's best for one another.

Cause for a movement that doesn't like to be labeled, they sure are fond of being labeled...

It's a foolish guilt and overcompensation.

I agree but this abomination was written by Gabby Rivera. She's a queer brown girl too.

Haven't you heard, user? These days the lines between races have become so blurred by social media and unchecked civil liberty that anyone can have the mentality of a white girl.

White men, black women: we're living in a dystopian future in which every other combination of race and gender has become the worst combination there is: the self-serving, high-minded, overly entitled white woman.

It is not.

Like it or not, "Wasp" has a story to tell. This isn't the case here.

>new superhero
>"oh she's like strong and stuff."
>like every other capeshit
WHY IS CAPESHIT SO BORING. Fuck the japs are hack frauds but even they can come up with some interesting powers every now and then. Capeshit is just super strength ad nauseuem.

>Like it or not, "Wasp" has a story to tell.
And that story is...?

You have a character with POTENTIAL for a story. A previous status quo to build from and develop. A means to evolve said character using an engaging plot. But all that we've been given is "quirky girl who's out of touch with pop culture forms a girl's club"

This, stop giving it attention. Why don't you talk about something you like for a change?

>brown
Bitch looks like a 14 year old boy from Cali.

It's basic human nature to focus more on something that creates negative emotions as opposed to positive ones. In a similar manner, traumatic memories are always more vivid than pleasant memories. That's just how we're wired.

It's like they took a comic from Tumblr a decided to publish it. Marvel is so out of touch they think shit like this appeals to mainstream youth, when it's only a sect of self righteous girls on the internet that actually talk like this.

If you don't enjoy it not read it, do something else instead of sitting on your ass literally shaking because a comic triggers you.
Exceptions are if you promised someone you'd do it or you're getting paid, in which case just do it. People are picking up their friends' corpses piece by piece somewhere while you're forcing yourself to read a comic you dislike.

is loki playing a bad guy again? last thing I read was the agent of asgard series.

>Faggots think im actually reading this
I saw a panel and decided to skim it to see how bad it was.

Ive become completely apathetic to Marvel besides a bile fascination of how they can top their garbage this month, otherwise ive dropped them completely and read Rebirth now

she's been around for a while as a bit player. She can kick holes in the multiverse to teleport around iirc.

See why cant that be her ONLY power?

Then you'd actually have to be creative about its application in order for her to win a fight instead of "oh she just punched it" and i just answered my own question.

If that causes you physical pain and you've not put on Linkin Park and are trying to give yourself paper cuts with a picture on your screen I suggest you get help. Actually, get help if you're doing that.
Also I'm one step ahead of you, I'm not reading it and I'm not in pain.

>not understanding unintended physical responses to disagreeable content can result in a sensation thats not on the same level of "painful" as wounds but is "painful" in a metaphorical sense referring to discomfort.

>actual physical pain
Look away user, the tumblr is staring back into you.

Wasp isn't telling a story at all either
at least superheros in college books are sometimes end up fun like Starbrand & Nightmask(RIP)

Not even worst marvel ongoing.

>Like it or not, "Wasp" has a story to tell. This isn't the case here.
Which would be what?, because all i remember from the first issue, is wasp being an incredible obnoxious autist, and the Kamala appears and begins to make a bunch of cultural references.

>Why can't white people into race?

I think you mean "Why can't intellectuals and statists stop trying to use social engineering to remake the world?"

The Democrats were the slave owners in the 19th Century, the Segregationists in the 20th Century, and are the Social Justice Warriors of Today. They want you to think the party swapped names, but it's all the same white man's burden shit as it was in the 19th Century.

>"We need to enslave the negro. How else would he be given healthcare, food, and a Christian education?"
>"We need to segregate the negro. To force him to compete with the superior white man is unfair and immoral."
>"We need to subsidize the African American community! Be the megaphone for their voice! Without us, how else could they be heard? How else could they escape oppression?"

Meanwhile, who fought against slavery? Who were the abolitionists? The anti-segregationists? Those for no laws mandating racial favoritism one way or the other?

Evil Christian Republicans. Especially Quakers in the early days of the Abolition movement. But you don't hear that from these social justice warriors today.

No one's saying the Rebublicans were evil on those matters back then. Your creeching about statists and playing the victim card just shows you're a libertarian or whatever cunt.

>my boy, Kevin, never got laid

Shit sucks, but at least Weisman is doing great on Captain Atom.

Kevin is such a cute husbando
hope he comes back, I don't even care who writes him

andthis
Wasp is the probably the worst book released from the Big 2 since Marville

there's probably a hundred female comic creators out there who would beg for a big break like this and they chose a women who has written some fan fiction erotica that's not even popular and doesn't care about comics at all besides Tank Girl because womyn rawk!

Superpowers are cancer and shouldn't ever exist in fiction.
>interesting
They are never interesting. They are just tools to explain why another idiot in a costume isn't dead yet. Everything else is garbage.
Street-level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest.