Just finished episode 3. I've read my share of Punisher Comics, mostly Garth Ennis/Steve Dillon stuff...

Just finished episode 3. I've read my share of Punisher Comics, mostly Garth Ennis/Steve Dillon stuff, and I must say that I am enjoying this show immensely. I saw a thread on here before saying it was too SJW, and after careful examination I have come to the conclusion that that OP is a retard. It's gotta suck being so far up Sup Forumss ass that every time a white character is portrayed bad in fiction, you immediately cry victim and say that SJW ruined it. Like the first scene is Frank shooting a beaner from across the boarder. And even though all the veterans are portrayed realistically, some of you are gonna be mad about that one gun nut dude from the self help group. Some vets are like that, why tf are you mad at the show for portraying different veterans in different ways? But whatever, I guess being angry is your choice.

The only issue I had was in episode 2, when he orders 3 eggs overeasy, but then is shown eating scrambled eggs in episode 3. never have I been so disappointed in my life. I felt betrayed that anyone would EVER portray Frank as a man who isn't absolute about his egg type. scrambled is one thing, over easy is another, but BOTH? inconceivable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Lxk0PiYSqc
123moviesfree.com/watch/the-punisher-s01-2017-online-free-123movies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what if he just didn't have time to cook so he made scrambled

he was in a diner. this is unacceptable

He was in the same diner he ordered the overeasy

muh wypepo soyboys leftcucks

>eating the same shit you asked before
come on anons

FUCKING BOOMER SHITS

It actually engages seriously with veterans issues. Just enough to be interesting and relevant. Background while Frank butchers people. I like it

Good lord.

a man who is absolute in his eggs is a role model. a man who changes his eggs is despicable. I mean it's like ordering rare steak one day, and well done the next

>I've read my share of Punisher Comics,
>I am enjoying this show immensely

>portray Frank as a man

I am tho. of course it's not as funny as the stuff ennis did, but that's to be expected

This makes me feel better. Sup Forums is racist because it's filled with angry old people. Everything makes sense now

it's just reddit's circlejerk larp

> JIGSAW leaked for Season 2

cast her

>tfw grandma is WE posting in the chiraq threads again

dam that nigga gonna b ok?

>changing Punishers families killers from the mob to the CIA
Why the fuck is he even "The Punisher"? Is he gonna kill corrupt government agents from now on?

I'm more mad that apparently there's a lot of mercenary/alphabet agency conspiracy bullshit. I just want fucking Death Wish 3. Give me Death Wish 3 but even more violent, it's not that hard.

probably both, since the mob worked through the corrupt CIA I think

Why did they pick this ugly kike to play a strong white male?

I miss that beard

They did this so that Punisher can kill more white people bad guys. People would cry racism if he was killing low level hispanic/black street thugs in NYC.

but they do it so well tho. you knw how there's usually some eye in the sky guy who's watching and controlling the protagonist from the shadows in most conspiracy shit? Well Frank immediately kicks that guys ass

kek

who the fuck would want to watch 13 episodes of killing low level street thugs
maybe you can start a Sup Forums fundraiser since no one else fucking cares

I’m happy the show had the guts to directly take on right wing propaganda and the nra. We need more shows like it.

What were those symbols on Mirco's tombstone in episode 2?

28th post best post

>I'm an older lady centipede

aaah

ancient language from a forgotten time. some groups know, but we don't like them so we don't bother to find out what it means

>caring what happens to CIA niggers
Yes goyim the CIA are your friends trust them.

is this an evil white people show?

it was jewish for fuck drumpf and fuck whypepo

Black people commit 70% of violent crimes yet in tv shows they are never portrayed as criminals. Wtf

user pls
I feel like it was from Futurama.

Is Jon Bernthal actually Eddie Van Halen?
He was an extremely impressive guitar player

It's not a Sup Forums thing. It's just that street thugs, especially 80's street thugs make for more entertaining bad guys than generic military/mercenary eggheads. They're basically like IRL Mad Max bandits.

because this is a show about large scale organized crime and not monkey brained niggers mugging people on the street Sup Forumstard

>Black people commit 70% of violent crimes yet in tv shows they are never portrayed as criminals.
shut up, racist
Punisher DARED to show the gritty truth of suburban white frat bros working construction that are the scourge of our communities

>white character is portrayed bad in fiction

too bad hes played by a kike and mostly kills whites and is bff with niggers in this show

For those of you who haven't seen this masterpiece, prepare yourself for some original content

youtube.com/watch?v=1Lxk0PiYSqc

alot of the construction workers i know are white, especially in cincinatti. You faghots are too autistic to remember there are poor white people with shit jobd too.

no. unless you're Sup Forums, which in that case everything that isn't racist towards black people is an evil white people show

Are you saying black people are too stupid to be involved in organized crime you racist piece of shit?

>who the fuck would want to watch 13 episodes of killing low level street thugs
Yeah, because le evil CIA guys are so much more interesting (gotta throw in a "dey killed an innocent Islam guy" in there as well).

>suburban white frat bros working construction

Can someone contextualize this?

fuck sake nobody told me grannyfu was in this

ohio is one of the rare exceptions where if you're a welder or have any sort of skill whatsoever you can find steady employment. Not at all how it is on the coasts.

>major plot point
>no mention or his religion whatsoever
>m-muh islam amirite fellow pedes??

because robbing a poker game can only happen once

Would have had the sjws screaming and the show would become controversial if blacks were killed by a white vigilante. It was odd the gun smuggler didn't get Punished but I guess he is a bit character in the other shows also.
I'm liking it so far, on ep5. Dinah is a qt.
Someone tell me there are no more group therapy scenes.
It's so cringe with the #MAGA white man and the #BLM black guy going at each other.

>Are you saying black people are too stupid to be involved in organized crime you racist piece of shit?
Blacks are the most unorganized criminals out there. Italians and Irish had their mobs. Hispanics have the cartel. Black had the crips/bloods, but that was more "gangsta" and not really "organized".

I like how they pulled no punches to take on the nra, the evils of Christianity, sexism, and how they ccurately portrayed how Muslim immigrants integrate very well into American society. Not to mention the scen where they mention how the Statue of Liberty represents Americans values was really well done. 10/10!

It’s a message we all need to hear and am looking forward to season 2 and the issues they take on there.

>major plot point
Unfortunately
>no mention or his religion whatsoever
Fine, I'll replace "Islam guy" with "Arab"

was the wire all bollocks then?

You, OP, are not a faggot. Or a retard. I'm almost done with episode 2 and I'm not even mad about your spoiler from episode 3. This show is good and anyone that can't see that because of right/left bullshit needs to re-learn how to enjoy fiction.

standard group of delinquents working a day job, two were white, one was indian I think. something light brown. so therefore its a "white people being portrayed unfairly, only niggers commit crimes!" situation

Punisher will be a trans next season.

first thing I thought of desu

>Jigsaw and Frank are besties

Stringer Bell was completely fiction, yes. There's some "organization" in the black gangs (set up like a business), but no one would ever call them "organized crime". They're all basically low level drug shit. They don't have the smarts to get into big money like construction, unions, running numbers, gambling, etc.

Where can I watch episode 4? I can't find any.

>hmmmmm why are they killing an arab on a mission in afghanistan?
i'm literally 11 episodes in and haven't even thought once that the show is pandering to left or right or whoever and i come here and apparently it's some large issue
Sup Forums needs to go back to reddo

Then you are utterly retarded. Try megalinks on p l e b b i t. I won't help you again.

why would I want to enjoy fiction? I'm too busy overanalyzing every white/black character interaction on television

cuck detected XDDD amirite #MAGA for Kekistan xD

completely agree, I'm happy that a show is brave enough to explore the issues of workplace sexism and racism in our society and show how valuable immigrants of all cultures are to American society

>This show is good
Barring any political stuff, the show isn't good. They rewrote Frank's entire backstory to replace the mob with the CIA for his families murder.
The show also acts as an origin story that was covered pretty well in Daredevil season 2 (but then Frank burned his suit in ep 1 so it was nu-origin story told again). Throw in the "muh arab victim" storyline and about 35 seconds of Punisher action and you've got a pretty bland show. And I was really hyped for this.

>Where can I watch episode 4? I can't find any.
THAT'S ILLEGAL, user
123moviesfree.com/watch/the-punisher-s01-2017-online-free-123movies.html

Frank Castle will revoke your library card once he eliminates all the overtime of the proletariat

Damn BASED user.

I like both medium and well done, nothing wrong with that.

Yes. Are you saying saying niggers have IQ high enough to engage in organized crime? The cognitive dissonance in Sup Forumscucks is astonishing

ok bud. go ahead and fuck off now.

>IQ high enough to engage in organized crime
lol - thinking it takes any intellect to commit larceny and petty theft

BASEDDDD

I'm sorry that opposing opinions hurt your snowflake feelings.

this could get ugly fast. strap in.

nice to see that there are still smart people around who realize that not everything has to be political, it's best to just turn off your brain and enjoy some good entertainment

fuck those morons who think writers would ever put their political views into the shows they create

I mean, what were they doing?

I can't wait for Netflix to include Punisher getting blacked next season, just to see how furious Sup Forumstards get

t. 16yo with reading comprehension of a toddler

Is this show punisher or what? I'm on episode 3 and so far its mehhh

What was the show supposed to be? 13 episodes of Frank just killing random bad guys? They had to do something. You're just one of these guys who can't handle when an adaptation changes anything. I'm a life-long comic fan, and Punisher fan, and I'm fine with the changes. You should lighten up, Frances.

Dinah getting JIGSAWED was a highlight.

>nice to see that there are still smart people around who realize that not everything has to be political,
Dummy, the writers/creators are MAKING it political. NYC in 2017 is incredibly diverse. If Punisher kills 10 guys a week, 3 would be lack, 4 would be hispanic, 2 would be white, and 1 would be asian. Instead it's him killing only white guys.

Show got same issues like the other marvelnetflixshitshows. Budget too low forcing creators to have assboring very dry filmed fillers all over the place. Nice punishercharacter and all, but yet again shouls have cut down the whole show by at least a third.

>not good
>not
>good
what did he mean by this?

robbing a poker game run by other criminals

you aren't even tasting it my guy, go extra rare or go home

>turn off your brain and enjoy
the absolute state of Sup Forums kino mind
tune in for our "reviews"

Punisher is completely fictional too user.
There's no reason POC can't be involved in fictional organized crime in 2017

Why are you running words together like that. Are you German?

>What was the show supposed to be? 13 episodes of Frank just killing random bad guys?
The Punisher comics have existed for decades. Was he killing only CIA guys for decades? No. I'm sure they could have come up with something.
>You're just one of these guys who can't handle when an adaptation changes anything.
Not true. This is just an incredibly boring and cliche change. Le evil CIA gov't guys. It's pretty much Person of Interest meets Homeland.

>I'm on episode 3 and so far its mehhh
you've got to watch it in sequence.
It will pay off in episode 12
Frank turns into PTSDman

Literally kills the last cartel mexican in the first 5 minutes of the first episode implying he fucking slaughtered the entire cartel in NY

That Sup Forums faggot was a true retard

I'm still not sure why you care

and there I thought the second sentence made it too obvious

why do you like overthinking television this much. nobody is trying to push their agenda on you through a capeshit TV show