Rimba Racer

They've released some concept art for the female hyena racer being added next season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gC7xR7HDag8
youtube.com/watch?v=iumT7k5nln8
soundcloud.com/glue-studios/rimba-racer-s02-back-in-the-game-part-3-mix-1-wip
mega.nz/#F!Eg1CwQgS!U3W7ShnjCjioayxxKfhw5A
vimeo.com/185275735
youtube.com/watch?v=FQaSRKP8Dho
youtu.be/QMklud_R8os
vimeo.com/73611689
youtube.com/watch?v=qIjgIQweeYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally got my ass around seeing this, it was better than excepted.

Awww man, i was going to make RR thread tonight.

Enough whining, post the link to the new music track, personally I think it's their best one so far.

Normally, budget-grade CGI looks like garbage, but this show's style is very cartoony. I don't know how to describe it. It doesn't look bad to me, even if it's probably not "good".

youtube.com/watch?v=gC7xR7HDag8

youtube.com/watch?v=iumT7k5nln8

They keep wanting feedback about this stuff, but I never know what to say. I don't post on Sup Forums. I don't generally put much of an emphasis on music in shows that I watch.

soundcloud.com/glue-studios/rimba-racer-s02-back-in-the-game-part-3-mix-1-wip

mega.nz/#F!Eg1CwQgS!U3W7ShnjCjioayxxKfhw5A

>gotta get that futa enthusiast demographic

This literally looks like a fursona reference sheet

>Vyxx is physically the biggest racer on the roster. Her love for loud colours and prints is matched only by the volume of her laughter. Vyxx is always in for a good laugh, especially when she's the one dishing out blunt remarks and bruises.

>Don't let her fun-loving personality and punk-rock attitude fool you – she's no fool. Vyxx is as crafty and manipulative as they come.

I'd shove my dick in her outie pussy.

but where's her dick

SHE BIG

I'm actually kind of amused because she looks like a furry character I made like four years ago

Why is Wilson Fusk a hippopotamus?

Did everyone in this show is a splicer? Where are humans?

did you know female hyenas have pseudopenises which they use to bully males?
I thought it was interesting

I did know that!

Did you know male spotted hyenas show respect to/greet females by licking their pseudopenis?
Did you know female hynenas are bigger than males, and their pseudopenises are larger than the males' penises?
Did you know that the highest ranking male is below the lowest ranking female in the hierarchy?

Did you know that the pseudopenis makes hyena reproduction very awkward. The penis has to penetrate the pseudopenis through the urethra-like opening, thus making rape impossible. It also makes a hyena's birth very painful for both the child and mother, leading to the suffocation of the infant 60% of the time.

You and ten thousand other people. Punk hyena is a stereotype.

But she has no bulge!

As a result only hyena females with the biggest dicks safely have offspring and contribute to the gene pool, making the dicks of every new generation bigger.

I wonder if all those things here are facts, but I don't feel like reading about pseudopenises.

tfw I'm thinking of making a punk/tribal hyena femdom green set in the Savannah on /trash/, with mad max/borderlands like human raiders being the subs. and the male hyenas being bullied.

It is.

>bullied

I bet high school sucked!
>when stacy uses her penis to shove you in the locker
>when heather uses her penis to flush your head down the toilet
>when abby pushes your work off the desk with her penis

>Rimba racer thread
>nothing but penis penis penis.

>Sup Forums
>nothing but penis penis penis.

You're surprised?

King was a racer once. Do you think we'll see him get on the track at some point?

it doesn't help that the female hyenas have more testosterone than the males.

Now, I would love to see that!
I dont think we will see him race in person, but snippets of him racing in the past would be interesting.

>when both the cheerleaders and the jocks are amazons with big dicks

I'm sure there's a fetish comic with such a plot.

This guy quickly became my favorite, definitely one of the better looking models.

You don't know how female hyenas actually work, just like most of Sup Forums,so I'll fill you in. Yes, they have a pseudopenis. Yes, it can swell up and look erect. No, they don't bone males (or other females). When they actually want to mate it shrinks down to something like a dog's sheath. The more aroused a female hyena gets the less likely they'd be able to bone someone. Despite everything, they are still females, not dickgirls. And that pseudopenis has horrific drawbacks, since they have to give birth through it and it often tears, resulting in an open wound that can become infected and kill the female.

The more you know!

KEEP YOUR FACTS OUT OF OUR FETISH

Just fap to Caenorhabditis elegans, man. Literally a species with males and hermaphrodites.

>expect to surprise anons with a fun fact about hyenas and pseudopenises
>they know everything about hyenas and pseudopenises
dammit Sup Forums
I guess I forgot where I am

>ctrl+f
>'pseudopenis'

Ah, there it is...

>tough
>amazonian
>punk rock
>dominant futa hyena

THIS is literally my fetish!!!

Thank you.

>implying I didn't know that
>implying I care
>implying anyone else cares
Next you're going to tell me poop comes out of asses, piss comes out of dicks, and babies and period blood come out of vaginas. Well, gee, nature is so icky I guess I'll just be asexual now.

It's just a prolapsed vagina with erectile tissue. I bet if they had named it that, Erecto-prolapse, nobody would care.

that's literally only one variant of hyena and not female hyenas as a whole
typically though the internet latches onto it

It has good shading and style, but the animation is just so stiff. And that awkward voice acting, oh dear.

>what is rosebudding

Seems like everything is sub-par, but the facial animations are very good and detailed.
It works well.

Some of the characters are better than others. I know a few people have said they like how Tamira talks, but her voice acting really is... problematic.

i love this track, normally music have a buildup, but this one rapes your ears from the get go and then calms down.

as for the Vyxx. I bieleve her "tough girl" attitude is a facade, she's daddy's girl who went to race out of spite.

I just like this trope.

vimeo.com/185275735

Pike seems to be a fun character.
Personally i am curious about Mr. Toad. They had no voice auditions for him, maybe he'll be just saying "Ribbit, ribbit" or they had their own VA for him already?

>Hyena character is punk
I will never get tired of this cliche

what the wolf say to Tag /co?

hop you're enjoying it, we're currently waiting for s2, and s1 episodes in better quality, possibly on netflix.

Hyenas are cute! Cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=FQaSRKP8Dho

youtu.be/QMklud_R8os

>that Whoop sound

Shame most media portray them as some crazy beasts.

Today I will fuck you in the ass. You promised last time you fucked me.

Hyenas are one of the most evil creatures in this world. They are close to dolphins as the biggest assholes of nature.

They are one of the few species who slowly eat without bothering to kill first, laughing all the all.

damn nature, you scary. But most animals are like that, Lions are not noble at all, nor american bald eagles. Stupid stereotypes.

vimeo.com/73611689

interesting.

there is no good or evil in nature, only survival and the steps taken to ensure it. Whether for the herd, the colony, or the self, survival is all that matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIjgIQweeYA

i'm a sucker for these kinds of videos.

Someone should make animated movie about hyenas.

Nature is full of absolutely horrifying behavior. For instance, the males several carnivore species will kill (and often eat) the young of their females in order to get the females to come back into heat so they can mate with them. It's not just lions, grizzly bears do it and some recent evidence suggests that wolverines do it as well. Male mountain lions will attack and not just drive off, but kill younger males, which is why the cougars in the San Bernardino mountains in California are getting inbred, since one dominant male has been siring all the cubs for some time.

>For this week, here's a peek at a colour script compilation from one of the later episodes in Season 2! In previous posts, we've mentioned how the colour scripts [prepared by our wonderful art team] are used as a guide for the compositors, giving them an early idea of how the colour, lighting, and general mood of the shot is going to be like.

>Although this is a crazy jumble of shots from the episode [and not even in chronological order]... can you figure out what's going on in the episode?

Is Meika fucking the wolf?

well, their personalities are smilar, it might be love at first sight.

god lord man those fan voices are horrible!

i dont think those are fan voices. those are early animations, must be placeholders.

knowing how this show is, it will be nothing good for the good guys and a secret we will see in the next episodes, but also its too soon to say the fox will not take the wolf knot

>that one guy who bet on the cantsay in the final race.

nice touch.

oh goddamit.

>Continuing from last week's look at color scripts, here's an example of how closely the compositors use the provided color scripts as a general guide to match the general lighting and atmosphere of each shot.

put that on spoiler man...

i was wondering if i should. do that, oh well. it's not like we'll get more people interested in the show anyway.

we need that episodes on a more popular channels, youtube, western tv... right now it's too obscure

yes, and in better quality.

hi Pepe, you ready for the race-war?

>Lions are not noble at all

At least they have the common decency to crush their prey's windpipe prior to eating them.

No they don't. They start ripping and eating the prey they caught has soon as they catch it and hold it down. The pride doesn't wait for the animal to die and will eat it alive and screaming. This is true for all pack hunters since the prey can be held still for the other to start eating. It's only solo hunters that wait for the animal to die since they're by themselves.

this is pretty good stuff, reminds me of the Wipeout games

Hey does anyone know where I could watch this online? It seems like fun.

There's a mega link in this thread. It's a surprisingly good story with some good twists and turns.

OH thanks I missed that.

Depends on the prey. Yes, if the prey isn't dangerous they may eat it alive, but that's not common. The usual method used by lions to kill prey is the strangling neck bite. The lion in this image has clamped down on the zebra's windpipe and is slowly throttling it to death.

>it's a single lion
You do realize that's proving what I said even more correct.

No, no I don't.

>other are 2 starting to eat it alive while it's being held down/still

>>Neither of them is even biting it while the one in front is strangling it to death

I don't know what you are seeing, but it's not what is actually happening. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but they do most often kill their prey. It's just safer for them to do so, no hooves or horns lashing out as they eat.

I want to talk about the show but at the same time I want to avoid spoilers for the people... thisis whay you have in a show full of twists

I wanna fuck the hyena.

sorry user, but she is the one who will fuck you (get used to it)

Sonny is the best husbando.

...I accept it.

Bump Bump the hyena rump rump

Last to the finish line is the bottom.

Speaking of assholes, hyenas will literally go in through the back door and eat their way out of large prey.

dat extreme rimjob.

I still wonder what happened to cause the break between seasons. I know the studio has one other cartoon. Maybe they were working on it during the hiatus.

Because it sounds like season two is still months away, if not longer.

More buff!

MORE

the visuals are okay, characters are likeable and the story is engaging.

>Vyxx has no tail.

man, these accidents must be frequent.

She's got a tail. She just tucks it around a leg. like her penis

stop it.

why not