Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMLgtyiutl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly this thread is off to a great start

>tfw when have a step brother and this is literally us

I was so surprised by how good this was

underrated imo

youtube.com/watch?v=FMLgtyiutl4

If you were at the age of the main characters in this film and hadn't interacted with high schoolers, you probably wouldn't find it as funny. The culture shock of vapid preps with straight As being the new cool kids is very much a product of its time. In ten years, it might not be considered as funny.

I'm just surprised that the pair are still working together. Is it (((them))) that's making them work together or do they both genuinely love working together and have great chemistry between them? I can't think of many other actors that worked together so frequently besides maybe Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson

Might be incredibly normie, but it doesn't mean it's not funny regardless.

This one is fucking great. I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks.

That age where you feel like you were just yesterday a teenager and don't yet feel old, but realize that things for current teenagers are remarkably different and that you can't really relate to them, when the things you enjoyed at their age they consider old or outdated. The quarterlife crisis.

one of the best movies of all time

An actual classic

Is Ferrell actually decent in this? A lot of shit he's done has been fucking terrible imo.

Every thing Dave Chappelle says and does in this is solid gold

This movie is the definition of try hard

Only tom cruise was funny

>I once used my pecs to shoot a sponge, a crab, and a crown back to an underground town called "Bikini Bottom". Have you heard of that place? Of course you haven't.

The gag reels are the best part of this movie

This is the end. Mcbride going to full evil was great.