How do we, as a board of whites, stop the nigger menace?

How do we, as a board of whites, stop the nigger menace?

You can't, deal with it.

Everyone commits violent crimes OP, and you and I both know you aren't doing anything but getting angry on Sup Forums every day.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, Sup Forums club's a few blocks down

maybe stop calling them "niggers" would be a good start

>Everyone commits violent crimes
And blacks commit it at a disproportionate rate.

Sup Forums isn't white

Have a gun. Don't be a pussy like

wrong answer
right answer is: kill them all

how do you think?

If they didn't act like niggers we wouldn't call them niggers

This is Sup Forums, and not Sup Forums.

Just because your shit thread was deemed shit by other immature shitbags on your shit homeboard, does not make it any less shitty here.

Literally no immediate relevance to Sup Forums

>someone called me a nigger
>better rob these people, rape one of them, and kill the other

By you going back to your homeboard, you subsaharan nigger refugee.

Who was in the wrong here?

>Old man having thrown away his youth and health that won't even defend his family
Versus
>Dark skinned moral hero who takes what he wants from the weak who allow it

Gleefully looking forward to the day when every last one of you honkeys is head.

>at a disproportionate rate.
but 95% of those crimes are against other niggers. meanwhile we keep having white dudes shoot up entire towns. what do we do my man?

I bet youve never had to live next to a nigger.

I have, ok people.

hello nigger

the helicopter meme is so fucking annoying, why would a supposed libertarian/ancap celebrate state executions of political enemie?

>but 95% of those crimes are against other niggers.
No, 86% of this crimes are against other niggers. When crimes cross racial lines, it's overwhelmingly black on white.

>3% of the population (black men aged between 18-40)
>50% of the murders
How do liberals explain this?

Is this our call to ours, men?

What would Black Lives Matter say about this little niglet? He Dindu? Just hang the nigger and the niggers parents for procreating this dark black nigger into existance

Because it's of communists? If there's anyone one group of people it should be ok to kill, commies would certainly be a contender.

>board of whites
Mexibro here
Wall in the dindus, grande muchacho

Why are you so bogged down in some stupid semantic argument? Why is the word 'nigger' hurtful to you? It's derived from Spanish, meaning black. Wahhh, whitey is calling black people, black. Give me a break.

When the enemy is a communist all bets are off.

i'm not white, faggot

It could have been self defense. You don't know what the father did to cause the situation. I'm reserving judgement until all of the facts are released.

Black on white crime is probably double the amount of white on black crime

wtf i hate banking regulations and campaign contribution transparency now

>Hello fellow libertarians! Have you remembered to pay 30% of your income in tax so our glorious leaders can execute dissenters?

use social programs to reduce poverty