Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>movies that numales love

ftfy

Hello Razorfist

Chris Nolan joints

t. falsefagging soyboy

if I look trough the RT negative reviews most of it is bitching about how white and straight this movie was
looks to me like numales hated it

kubrick and lynch movies

Any Malick, Felini, Bertolucci, PTA, Corine, Tarkovsky, Kobayashi, Kurosawa movie

true
doesn't make them any less fantastic
cept Malick

This. I can smell the weed and cheeto dust whenever someone says a Kubrick or Lynch movie is their favorite

anything in the imdb top 250
if you have a favorite movie on that list, you do not deserve to live

Honestly any move ever made is r.ddit as fuck. Watching things makes you a literal retard

Honestly man, Im not smart enough or versed enough in film to properly articulate why I liked this movie, but god damn did it make me feel real feelings, and thats enough of a reason to like a film for me.

Malick is GOAT, Badlands, Days of Heaven, Thin Red Line, and Tree of Life are all great films

what's the dif

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

what's your favourite movie?

All Snyder movies
All Nolan movies

tokyo story or lawrence of arabia

Old Unholy Trinity
>Tarkovsky
>Godard
>Kubrick

New Unholy Trinity
>Refn
>Villeneuve
>Nolan

Not a pseudointellectual and I'm not going to pretend this movie was some kind of deeply philosophical masterpiece, but I still stand by the fact that it's a good movie.

>2049 comes out
>Sup Forums making daily threads for their appreciation
>theatrical run ends
>suddenly daily hate threads pop up and now Sup Forums thinks it's trendy to shit on this movie
Getting tired of this happening.

Only movies?

Sup Forums isn't just one person bud, people expressed their distaste for this movie numerous times but when the board is spammed with JOI/Luv waifu threads and "this is the best movie I've ever seen" of course you're not going to see any dissenting opinion

counter culture in general, you won't get much replies unless you go against the grain

> no mention of the new world
> ultra-faggot try hard detected

>PTA
this is very true

Primer

It's true. I'm a pseudointellectual and I love that movie.

Now explain why, enlightened one.

And check my, 2's.

Unironically, if a movie made you feel a strong emotion it did its job. The problem people have with film is focusing too hard on what the movie was trying to say etc. And not what it made you feel

what's wrong with kubrick, paths of honor was a good WWI movie

people who call others pseuds are the biggest pseuds

t. pseud

b-but

You mean Paths of Magnificence

I'm the opposite. I'm not articulate enough to know why I disliked this movie, but I just know that it started out enjoyable then somehow the air went out of it as it went along. It just left me feeling annoyed at the wasted potential.

I meant paths of glory