Here on a Friday night? Really?

Here on a Friday night? Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rxTHeNHEG7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing wrong with posting on my phone while shattering your mother's pelvis op

haha nice try she's at the beach with my stepdad, stop lying

>most of my friends are meme degree students/grads so they work in restaurants all weekend
There is no alternative

I go on Sup Forums to play a game. It's called hide the dumb threads. There will be dumb threads to hide as long as there's a Sup Forums.

Well, you're here too, so GO ON

going out is boring af

i had doctors appointments and now im at my moms house. Almost got a chance to see the fate stay night movie in theater too feels responsible man. Physical went well got some scripts eye and dentist tomorrow.

nearly 6am here bro. i'm a time traveller AMA

Ah yes yes well done, user, well done.

HOWEVER

>tfw Saturday afternoon masterrace

You feeling ok?

Well, I am here because I'm really really anti-social ya know.. I am 30 and about to finally finish college and I really really hate interacting with people so here I am bruh

nice blog. would read again 10/10

What movie is this from?

I know that. He invited me and my squad to come and fix their marriage

kiss my fucking ass ya edgy cunt

i just came back from a date with a qt short hair petite girl and i literally fell in love and we had a great time but it's not gonna fucking happen because she's in an "open relationship"

but still, we kissed and it was nice and we danced in what i think was a gay party

I dunno.. sounds better than being married for 10 years and practically hating your spouse.. never fucking get married user

dude, chill man wtf.

ey dude, sorry man. my apologies.

>I prey on people's insecurities but when they tell me to fuck off I act seriously offended

youtu.be/rxTHeNHEG7M

I'm wasting time at work