Colbert directly challenges Ben Affleck about sexual assault allegations

There has never been a more JUSTed man than Ben Affleck is here
"No no it's fine Ben come on Stephen loves you just do the show, it's not like you have a choice because we have to haul as much ass as possible to promote this disaster"
youtu.be/oSS6kGWNEeA
(Tough questioning begins around 3:30 but theres a lot of important context before that)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ben Affleck, there's a lot of talk about sexual assault flying around...
>>Yeah Stephen, I'm here to address-
>What we want to know is how was DONALD DRUMPF involved!?

>There has never been a more JUSTed man

>Eventually it will all come out.
Was Stephen implying something by this?

fuck both of them

Greta Gerwig got it to for being in Woddy Allen movies. Interview on NPR about her new movie and the host asked her about it was funny to hear her deflect and basically say "you can't ask me that because I might say the wrong thing"

Can someone make this a webm already so I can watch this without giving 2 scoops more Youtube shekels

If you want a summary he asks about Winestien since he produced good will hunting and started Ben's, Ben gets nervous drops a "this is a comedy show right?" then says he's giving money from those movies to charity so it's all ok, then Colbert asks about him directly and he rambles off a bunch of buzz words like "we need women to feel empowered" and so forth.

interesting

You can tell he has either a drug or alcohol problem and is extremely nervous. Hopefully after all the JL press he has to do he will get some help and not off himself.

What if sexual assault allegations came out against Colbert? That'd be funny.

He's a comedian first and I'm sure he's said some things that aren't PC and probably grabbed a boob or two.

Ben has been a virtue signalling faggot for years. We see how he really is now. He holds no real convictions and just mimicked other liberals. and now his world is unraveling like Shia LeBeuaf.

Colbert is a fucking sell out

guys? anyone have a glass of water?

Ben Affleck is fucked. This isn't over and Colbert has sources

>tough question
Except he gives him an easy out by pushing the blame towards "all men." And Ben Affleck takes the out by talking about what "we" have to do "as men." They aren't playing hardball. They're playing tee ball. Disappointing given that, a decade ago, Colbert would have absolutely grilled him over this.

th-there's no dirt on our boy Colbert, is there?

100% no. He's a good christian man, and he has a wonderful wife. Only unhappy, godless betas touch and harass woman.

He does, and like he says, it all comes out. His days are numbered.

yea he seemed drunk through the whole thing honestly

JUST us league

Affleck aggressively supported radical Islam and Sharia Law, why is anyone surprised he is a defender of rape culture? At least he's consistent.

you have a gun with only one bullet. wat do?

Wrong. He's a Muslim sleeper cell terrorist and always has been. If you don't think his cell phone wasn't wired to explode and take out Colbert you're fooling yourself. Only reason it didn't go off was some glitch. You can tell by how nervous Affleck is, he's carrying a bomb.

>listen and believe is now mainstream

lel

god damn that was rough lol

ben fumbled a bit but i think he handled the qustion OK. also i think stephen colbert is a decent guy despite having some of these pictures saved

i doubt it, hes a southern catholic who came up through things like the dana carvey show and strangers with candy. he never had any clout in hollywood until colbert report got huge around 07

>strong Catholic
>straight white male
>married
>worked his way up through merit

literally the only reason he gets so much Sup Forums hate is because he triggers r/the_donald, most of whom are too young to remember the pre-Obama days where presidents would be mocked constantly, especially Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal

Trump has mini-scandals like every fucking week so there's no shortage of material

He rambled off a nervous string of politically correct buzz words

Affleck handled it so well that it might have even been scripted.

the right buzz words. theres no heat on ben even after that interview

>best buds with Pedesta
>paid him to get his sister into politics
>disturbingly obsessed with Trump
>"teaches" Catholic children on the weekend
>"strong Catholic"
>"pee pee tapes pee pee tapes"
>" no stop laughing! that isn't the narrative!"
Guy is a creep dude.

this is unironically true.

>Pedesta
lmao this is what 30 years of ronald reganites dripping "trickle down" piss into your ged ears

When are we as men going to decide we are fed up with this shit? I got fired from a corporate job because of "sexual assault". I was talking to a girl in the office and some hag witnessed me "flirting" with her one day and reported me to HR because she was triggered. After being put on paid leave for a week I came back and had the same hag try to be overly friendly with me but I wanted nothing to do with her decided to distance myself from her because she is a bitter cunt. Not even a week later I am reported again and this time let go because I was apparently making for a hostile work environment and "menacing".

>that post
Do you need a doctor?

ahaha jesus christ
did he bang his head against a wall? there's an imprint of something

why dont you just kill yourself? you make everyone around you uncomfortable. im sure you stink up the lines at grocery stores

he will have his day when someones able to find a hooker willing to put out a few statements

senior citizen "moral values" voters voting to have their social security privatized because inhumane monsters peddled a pedophile conspiracy to scare them. isnt it fucking insane?

Nice edge

honestly just get some charm my man

No shit Colbert ran that past him before hand. It's not like this is on the fly interviewing.

as much as i'd like for that to be true, colberts been kicking the hornets nest and stirring the harassment pot a bit too brazenly. if hes so confident about trying to accuse mel gibson, ben affleck, trump very vocally and publically than it means hes either innocent or hes protected/bulletproof.

You should check out Pedesta's brother's "art" and about "skippy".

This is karma for what he did to Kevin Smith back in the day. Snubbed him in his Oscar award speech. Kevin Smith has a comfy podcast/shitty indie career with a doting fanbase, faithful wife and QT daughter.

Ben is.....

He raped an intern while working at Comedy Central.

whats catholicism have to do with being against sexual misconduct? those guys are known diddlers

>Ben is.....
....literally /ourguy/.

>How's the pizza business Stephen?

Failing going that low road

>Remember that time you challenged your friend Louie C.K., Stephen?
>Remember that time you challenged your friend Hillary Clinton, Stephen?

>lmao this is what 30 years of ronald reganites dripping "trickle down" piss into your ged ears
>senior citizen "moral values" voters voting to have their social security privatized because inhumane monsters peddled a pedophile conspiracy to scare them. isnt it fucking insane?

The only thing insane here is you wtf are you talking about

literally looks that scene from Gone Girl

poetry.

Nothing funny about Russian Hacking user.

t. roastie

Grasping for straws on the fringes and seeing things that aren’t there at all. We’re back to pre-Obama media days and pundits aren’t playing with kiddie gloves anymore for fear of racism accusations. Grow up.

Desu I kinda think Podesta is 100% innocent. The whole pizzagate crusade was just like Charlottesville where you guys jumped the gun or chased a false lead and tarnished everything for years to come. You blew the whistle too early and the real ones probably covered their tracks and shifted tactics because of it.

It was just a prank. Podesta paid people to shitpost on our websites, so we exploited the fact that he's a fucking degenerate faggot who associates with other weirdo degenerate faggots.

>real ones

Sure.

>implying anyone should care about one dead overweight roastie who smoked Newports

I miss this meme... also I thought the same thing when seeing those Ben Alflacki picks of him not taking the heat well

strangely reasonable post about colbert

>real ones
>sure
Have you seen the crime reports? Pedo rings are real and a fuckton of sexual abuses exist in government and Hollywood.
>it was just a prank
I thought so when Sup Forums first started, but most of the autismos on voat and plebbit and Sup Forums started believing it. Alex Jones even had to apologize after a sperg held up the pizza place lmao

why isn't the clown man sticking to being a clown man?

>Have you seen the crime reports? Pedo rings are real and a fuckton of sexual abuses exist in government and Hollywood.

Uh huh. Sure.

>I thought so when Sup Forums first started, but most of the autismos on voat and plebbit and Sup Forums started believing it. Alex Jones even had to apologize after a sperg held up the pizza place lmao

Alex Jones never promoted it. I don't know what Voat is and plebbit is literally retards who are useful for amplifcation. It was a meme. The purpose was to dog whistle the fact that the whole cabal involved with the DNC media relations teams are faggots.

Plus just fun.

Who cares what he's done in the past, I care that he's either working knowingly with the deep state or he's a patsy and let his show get turned into normie brainwashing.

Donald Trump hasn't even had a "Scandal" his entire time in office you stupid fuck, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

Trump doesn’t need a scandal. Trump is the single greatest thing to ever happen for comedy writers and pundits. He’s a walking meme.

you dont even seem to know what it means

every famous person has raped somebody and used their fame to get away with it

Yes/No. Trump tends to generate his own comedy and isn't really good fuel for attacks. In fact, the best jokes targeting Trump and his people tend to come from Sup Forumsack types. Same with the Alt-Right in general.

I mean, honestly, with Trump you can just put up his tweets and not say anything.

he covered his face and creid into his hands after the show then walked outside to sign those shitty funko toys people are waving in his face

Maybe great for ratings, bad for actual creativity. They are just reading off Huffpo points.

Statistically Catholic priests don't have any particular relation to molestation. It's almost like (((someone))) is out to disparage them.

alri grandpa

>where presidents would be mocked constantly, especially Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal
yawn this bullshit argument. Colbert literally throws up mock nazi salutes and tells drumpf to FUCK OFF on live television. That time of bitter seething hatred didn't happen during those days.

>Ben Afleck goes on show to promote Justice League
>This happens
>Time Warner never works with Colbert again?

>most of whom are too young to remember the pre-Obama days where presidents would be mocked constantly, especially Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal

Yeah, I remember when every single piece of entertainment available in any format from film to television to music to theatre took any and every opportunity to not only universally shit on Bill but call him a sexist racist nazi. I also remember everyone who supported Clinton being called a sexist racist nazi and his presidency creating a massive nearly unprecedented political/gender/racial divide in the country.

Wait, I don't remember that because that didn't happen. A better comparison would have been W. and the shitstorm the liberal media rained on him at every turn but even that was small potatoes compared to an shameless orchestrated mainstream media effort.

neither of you were alive at the time and you don't read. that means you're lying and making things up

also Colbert literally took his entire show to Russia, because it's literally his job to program normies into thinking Trump is Putins agent.

How can you even think that's neutral in anyway? He literally went to Russia and accused the president of hiring hookers to pee on a bed.

>Go on expecting to talk capeshit with le funneh man
>Get the groping accusation brought up

Kek, it's sad that literally no one will give a shit about women or their accusations a few months from now and these types will go back to trying to get sexual favors from interns.

I was, and they're right. They made jokes about his sexual proclivities. They didn't call him a Nazi for proposing the exact same policies as Trump.

Kill myself

i like larping as a 40 year old too and pretending like I know what I'm talking about.

It's not that he makes jokes about the actual funny shit he does, it's the fact that he'll spin every last thing into something evil.

Take the charlottesville thing, he mocks him for saying 'alt right' is not the only problem and calls him a nazi. Oh wait, law enforcement and the FBI were likely informing him of what was going on behind the scenes:

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

The funny thing is, Colbert is a great recruiter for white nationalism, he does nothing but polarize people even further - along with his other rape prone comedy buddies. We will see a semi-fascist tribalist hell hole sometime in the future guaranteed.

>to remember the pre-Obama days where presidents would be mocked constantly

republican president*

The steroids are giving breasts. No wonder he wants to quit.

he's too beta to do that
that smug face just says to me being beta finally paid off after all these years

Muhammed Ben-al-Fleqi won't tolerate that, watch yourself Colbert

Nah that's not true at all. Some of the most vocal people are the guiltiest. Just take all the gay pastors that go in the bullpit saying extreme anti homophobic shit.

You're lying and I feel creeped out just being on the same board as you

TWO GROPES?

FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW GOY

They both get uncomfortable when they talk about it

I wonder how it feels like to be controlled like they are, motherfuckers are slaves to the industry.

topkek

bugs...easy on the carrots

Shoot Toby.

He's in with the D.C. elite, podestas, clintons and all that jazz. Of course there's dirt on him. Asking if it is coming well that's unlikely. If you don't think he's cozy just consider the fact that he was in contact directly with Podesta taking talking points etc. He's a moral scumbag with no virtue and absolute hypocrisy.

from what the WB leaker said, Affleck seems to have some pretty serious depression. The nutritionist can't even get him to follow a diet, his diet consists solely of alcohol and doritos. It's sad.

>Barak

HUHHH ISNT THAT A FAMILIAR NAME
SOMETHING IS FISHY
REAAAAAL FISHY
YOU SEMLL THAT> THE SMELLY MY SMELEL ITS FISHH PHWWEE