Remember when Spidey got backhand slapped by Giant-Man? he could punch Vision in his hardened mode and Vis would flinch

remember when Spidey got backhand slapped by Giant-Man? he could punch Vision in his hardened mode and Vis would flinch.

is Tom Holland the most powerful cape in the MCU?

Wow. This stupid.

Hulk and Thor.

Thanos if you say villains

Spiderman is street

spiderman is only street level because he chooses to be.
He is way stronger.
He is country level at least.

Thor and hulk are stronger than him obviously but he is near Ironman level.

This!
It's insane that Peter got this humongous strength, super-senses and the ability to stick to walls and was like "ya know what? Let's make this all about spiders!" I mean I know it was cause the spider bit him but he could model his persona around strength and shit like a modern Hercules and it'd be the same. Dude fucking rocks buildings

No, not even close. He's pretty much a 1:1 with the comic version, except maybe nerfed Spider-sense which gives him a bit of an edge against the softened other heroes but people like the Hulk are unbelievably fast and agile for someone their size.

He could probably wipe out Iron Man if for some reason he wasn't his bitch in the MCU. He could probably spar with Cap or "adult" Groot. Obviously Spidey undersells himself but let's not overestimate Irony Man.

Only if Marvel continues to forget the Iron-man is actually competent and has created an artificial spider-sense before. Iron-man unnerf takes it everytime.

Isn't it cannon that spiderman can lift up Hulk, Namor, and Thor all at once?

No way. He's above Iron Man level. He could rip the suit in two if he wanted to, but I assume it would take some effort.

>captain having the upperhand on a fist fight against spiderman

MCU probably has one of the weakest incarnations of spiderman in ages

And you can lift up a bullet, still doesn't change the fact that the bullet is stronger, faster and more durable then you. Nor does it change the fact that a bullet can kill you.

I think you guys are forgetting that Star-Lord survived the godlike power of an Infinity Stone

Look at this man. Look at his face. This is the face of your strongest hero, like it or not.

>how do we make the new spiderman reboot not suck?
>put iron man in it lol

>he could punch Vision in his hardened mode and Vis would flinch.
based on what exactly? Vision has to be close to Thor in terms of Strength and Durability.

> not watching the movie at all

yeah but we don't really have a point of reference for how long someone normal can wielding an infinity stone. Ronan stuck it in his hammer so he wasn't really wielding the stone so much as channeling it through his hammer.

That... doesn't make much sense.

Vision literally has an infinity stone up his head.

Cuck-Lord is the rhytmitest tho.

>if for some reason he wasn't his bitch in the MCU
The reason is that this Spidey is completely new and inexperienced

Why do people on Sup Forums not know how to spell Spider-Man properly?

cause they're from Sup Forums

Is spiderman really that strong? I remember I played him on the genesis and two old guys with umbrellas would take all my lives.