Projections are saying this will reach 95-97 million max this weekend

That's 70 MILLION LESS than what BatVSupes did.
When are you DCFags gonna own up to the fact that critics aren't paid by disney to hate your films and that YOU JUST HAVE ABSURDLY SHITTY TASTE? This isn't Whedon's fault. It's Snyder's. He made such a shitty movie that fans couldn't be bothered to go out to see the sequel.

This reeks of Shill, hi Whedon.

>popularty now equals taste

I mean I knew the DCCU was going to be shit when I heard they handed Snyder the keys to the kingdom but I didn't think it was gonna be this bad desu

Also, what in the fuck has Snyder done to be given this much responsibility? People only liked 300 for the visuals and he nearly fucked up watchmen despite it nearly being impossible to do so. But yeah dude let's let him direct our whole cinematic universe for some reason xD

I loved MoS and BvS. This movie was fucking horrendous. The movie felt like a rush job and was full of lame ass Marvel quips

when you lose almost half your fucking audience it does, moron. sequels are supposed to gain audiences (ones that caught a movie not in theaters but streaming or on tv).
its says a lot about the quality of BatVSupe that almost half of the people that watched it in various forms decided not to come out and support its sequel.

eh, what Whedon made is shit but I think its hardly his "fault".

Snyder's somewhat to blame for being a shitty director, but WB is more to blame for trying to make him the "creator" of this universe and then changing their minds months before release

many kino movies are underapreciated and bomb in box office, you are a retard

JL might be very bad, but you are using a lot of logical fallacies to say this... hope the mouse bucks are worth it, pleb

That's the thing it wasn't that bad though.

Hopefully for their sake the 'hey it's actually decent' word of mouth will bring up its box office score

>logical fallacies
t. virgin

>t.virgin

t.real virgin

>many kino movies are underapreciated and bomb in box office
I agree with this since The Thing didn't do well when it premiered(Mostly because ET came out around the same time) but it's the superior movie at the end of everything.

Nah man, it was pretty bad.

>many kino movies are underapreciated and bomb in box office, you are a retard
hey faggets. i'm talking about a movie that people actually went out to see (BVS). the thing wasn't underappreciated, no one went to see it in the theaters and it later gained a following. it was still a good movie either way. it was a good movie that no one saw in the theater because they didn't know it was a good movie.

a shit load of people actually went to see BatVSupes and half of them decided to not go back for the sequel because half of them decided that BVS wasn't a good movie and not worth taking another chance on.

having that inbred girl who is in with the child rapists and protecting them doesnt help.

what decent person would pay to support that sick shit they do in hollywood.

>When are you DCFags gonna own up to the fact that critics aren't paid by disney
Well they are, but the problem here isn't critics, although that doesn't help. Justice League is simply a shitty marvel quipfest movie. WB went full Marvel without the Marvel brand, or marketing power, so now they have to pay the price.
RIP DC movies, at least we have 2 glorious kino movies.

Projections just changed to 93 MILLION!!! THE DCEU IS FUCKING DEAD!!!! LOL!

Blade Runner 2049 was a sequel to a established film and bombed badly . Was t a bad movie? I don't think so?

Stop measuring quality through box office

There was no good reason to enjoy BvS and there was no good reason to enjoy this.

EMBARRASSING

It never had high projections to begin with.

again moron, the first Blade Runner didn't make any money at the box office, why the fuck would the sequel.

we're talking about mainstream action films, not sci-fi art house films. are you retarded?

>Blade Runner
>not mainstream

It had a weak box office in the first movie, but it became well known through the years, it is a fucking cultural icon

Come on, retards, stop being so slow

That's impossible with the marketing budget and screens they've booked. It can't make less than 100 million. It's opening day puts it on historical track to open with a really disappointing sub 120 opening.

Less than 100 is an unmitigated disaster.

Blade Runner 2049 was a borderline art picture sequel to a giant flop. It was never projected to be a big hit, just hoped to be.

Justice League is capeshit for retards. It's sole purpose is to make huge amounts of money via brand name recognition and pleb pleasing.

Word of mouth is spreading the film is just 50/50 meh so audiences are pulling out, cancelling bookings or refunding just to save money for the Christmas/Black Friday season

>the 'hey it's actually decent' word of mouth
The word of mouth around here is "don't see it, it sucks ass"

Most people I know literally haven't even seen the first one. It's a cult movie, not a cultural icon.

Also, Marvel stuff is not much better, their fans (retards) are drones that buy whatever the mouse shits

Attendance in sequels just measures this, attendance in sequels, not the quality of a movie

Blade Runner isn't mainstream.

It's not even well known. It's a cultural icon in what it's influenced, but it's never been popular with normies and never will be.

Batman as a character has generated billions of dollars in ticket sales for movies alone.

t. butt-hurt DCTard

KEK

I dont watch capeshit, actually am glad Infinity Wars will end this trend

>The word of mouth around here is "don't see it, it sucks ass"
Chinafag here, and that's the consensus here too.

Brand wars aside I hope they finally get rid of that hack Snyder. I know his wife is a big producer but surely money beats nepotism, right?

Honestly insulted you would even compare those two films

>Disappointed by life so much that DCeks start hating capekino altogether
Infinity Wars will be GOAT you tasteless shit

they will never give snyder such a big budget flick ever again

They are nothing special, actually

I mean, it will be such a box office frenzy the capeshit movies coming after won't matter anymore

>Less than 100 is an unmitigated disaster
user..

I hope it topples Avatar, that would give Cameron something to work for in the sequels.

be carefull, Abatap might hear it

y-you won't even notice the edits!

it's really noticeable i just got back from seeing it. it's not just the trailer. there's some jarring scenes where they're clearly in front of a greenscreen and not on location anymore

really bad movie