Bruh, look at this dood

Bruh, look at this dood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4TM6kX9dW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've always loved the look of Two Face, but he would be incomprehensible with half of his lips missing.

Aaron Eckhart was severely underrated as Two-Face, he deserved to come back in TDKR with his face getting more fucked up over the years.

Amazing execution

I don't know why they decided to kill him off. TDK ending was ambiguous enough for him to have survived.

Sincerely missed opportunity to do the makeup app meme

Neither do I, it would have been a great twist to have him be the main villain and Gotham's reckoning (also I kind of think they should have had Batman kill the Joker in TDK to give him a real downward spiral to overcome in TDKR but hindsight is 20/20 I suppose).
Bane was decent but they really ruined his character at the end by being Talia's henchman and getting killed by fucking Catwoman, TDKR just feels like a mess to me.

Both Nolan and Bale were over it all by the third movie.

Childhood is idolizing the Joker. Adulthood is realizing Harvey Dent was the better villain

Nolan did TDKR in order to get WB to finance Inception. Dude gives zero shits about that movie.

They were both good but Heath gave a better performance.

Pre-effect Two-Face side looks like Matthew Modine.

He was a decent Harvey Dent but a shitty Two-Face. Not hammy enough. Would have preferred a black Dent like the Burton films and the cartoon if I'm being honest.

Harvey going into hiding and becoming a cult leader is a little out of his character in this interpretation. Dkr would have to be completely rewritten if he were to survive.

The whole twist was just unnecessary
If you liked the film by the point it happened then you had long been on board with Bane being the villain
He carried out like five absurd plans by himself for the entire film with no plausible help from her, what good is the twist for her to just drive a truck

I wouldve liked it if Batman had visions of Harvey instead of just Ras
Wouldve had more impact towards Batman's guilt and his lies and offer a greater degree of interaction between the two

indeed it wouldve been 10 times better with no dumb twist

youtube.com/watch?v=h4TM6kX9dW0
Cartoon had an excellent two-face.

The Dent from the cartoon was supposed to be black? I always thought he was supposed to look kinda greek/mediterranean like Lex Luthor

The only thing that would have made it acceptable is if Bane did something absurd like just snapping her neck the second she revealed herself
Since that would make zero difference to the film overall thats how truly awful of a twist it was

>TDK ending was ambiguous enough for him to have survived.
The moment I walked out of the theater, I figured they were going to have Dent be the villain of the sequel and play up what would happen when Gotham found out the truth about him and the lie they bought into.

Then they announced Bane, did that idea anyway as a throw away premise and still left him dead. They really fucked up.

Why did he buzz the left side of his head if they were just going to cgi over it anyway

Makes it easier to place the mocap dots.

Batman TAS is based on Burton's movies where Harvey is played by Billy Dee Williams. I think the implication was more black.

TAS had the best everything. Batman, Joker, Harley, well written episodes.

Less stuff for the vfx team cg out.

making dent die was one of the parts of what made the tdk so great. if he had survived it wouldve made the two face feel much more fake and jokers efforts feel less hollow

John Vernon is a great voice actor. TAS treated the mob bosses so well, I love it.

because then you have to deal with hair strands over the plate where there shouldn't be any. just adds more plate cleanup work

Inspired by them but I wouldn’t say based on, Bruce and the Joker looked nothing like Keaton and Nicholson. Harvey Dent looked nothing like Williams imo, only Catwoman and the Penguin resembled their movie counterparts

Bruce Timm wanted to keep the atmosphere of the films but it's definitely not based on them.

Nothing about this man looks black.

>b-but pronounced lips
Some people have that.

I always felt he was inspired by Billy Zane or maybe Arnold Vosloo

I have somewhat pronounced lips.
Not even le 56%, just half italian/Australian

The basis of the ending was that he died.

The whole point of Batman taking the blame was so he'd have died a hero instead of an insane man committing crimes. Gordon and Batman weren't standing over a living man suffering on the ground after the fall waxing philosophical about how Batman has to take responsibility for him being knocked out a bit. He was dead. There was nothing ambiguous there.