Tim Heidecker

He is so fucked

Its over

>blacklist Sam Hyde
>copy his superior memes

trump curse nigga

Is this the hero who destroyed Sam Hyde?

I 100% allign politically with Hyde over Tim

But Tim is 10000x funnier/smarter and actually lives a conservative married life with white wife/kid

Sam meanwhile fucks self harming teenagers and trannies, lives in filth and is a fat slob

give me the rundown

it's a skit

That's why Sam's /ourguy/

Sam sued Tim for defamation/threatening him and actually has a decent case

Both of their shows suck

Hes Fucked

This.

Tim used to be funny, he's not anymore.

Sam's a pathetic faggot.

You /r/MDEers are pathetic

when i was in highschool no one gave a fuck about homecoming king or queen, i think some ugly dork girl won queen because she was the only one that wanted to win

Sam Hyde is the worst case of irony poisoning that Ive ever seen. I cant imagine what it would be like to meet a Sam Hyde fan irl

t. chapotraphouse faggot

damn tim looks like THAT?
ill let him pop my cherry iam girl BTW

>Sam Hyde is the worst case of irony poisoning that Ive ever seen. I cant imagine what it would be like to meet a Sam Hyde fan irl

She was probably fucking your boyfriend

Tim is 10 times wittier than Sup Forums's favourite degenerate

Sam would probably have sex with that thing

Tim Kikedecker just isn't funny desu

Tim is getting divorced

yeah but they both suck so its kind of a race to the bottom

I wasnt sure what Chapo Trap House is, so I looked it up and its actually pretty cool. Thanks for exposing me to it

TRUMP CURSE

>There is a frog poster in my room
>and it's crawling up my back

Sam Hyde is probably a funny guy, but I refuse to watch any of his content purely because of how fucking obnoxious his fanbase his. I can't even tell if they're being ironic anymore or if they really are as autistic as they appear to be.

tim is a piece of shit but you have shit taste if you don't like On Cinema

it went on too long. It would have been okay if they just kept reviewing movies instead of all this other stuff like Dekkar and all these personal drama stories, except for the times the Victorville Film Archive was destroyed. Now that Tim is out of the picture the show can kind of go back to its roots which is talking about the popcorn classics we all know and love.

>lives a conservative life with white wife/kid

Ex-wife

It's almost as if Hyde has no real political convictionn at all and he's just an edgy retard who only appeals to other edgy retards.

Homecoming Queen looks about 30. Was Based Tim fucking a teacher?

That guy's(?) ready to bash some fash.

I hope so