Homestuck Act 8 - The Epiloguel

Leakerbro here. I work closely with Hussie and his epilogue flash and because I am fucking pissed at him, I will leak you all of the important details he and my former friends planned to show.

>Tons of Guest Artists such as xamag and Ikimaru were working on this flash.
>The flash will be 30 minutes long.
>It starts with Terezi flying around in Space next to the black hole while sad music plays. (Credit for Toby on this piano masterpiece)
>we switch back to the kids in Universe C
>Rose and Kanaya enjoying a picnic together in a grass field
>Dirk and Jake playing soccer
>The moment you guys have all been waiting for: Dave and Karkat holding hands and kissing each other in a joke-y way. Hussie knows about the shitstorm potential and revels on the upcoming clickbait views.
>Flash now shows a huge scyscraper with a Jane-personalized logo
>The Felt are her butlers and Jack Noir is her mindcontrolled slave wearing maid clothing and serving her strawberries while she looks happy and satisfied.
>And yes, Cohen's updates are canon.
>we go back to the grass field and see Jade playing with WV and PM together.
>suddenly a flash appears and it's Davepeta.
>a flashback happens and we see Davepeta and Aradia saving every dreamghost while Vriska and LE are consumed by the juju light.
>they transport them to dreambubbles far away and they all start celebrating, with Meenah and Tavros hugging each other and a background Shrek and Eridan are also shown.
(Cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHaV2rJfHuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Davepeta waves farewell and teleports to current time Jade.
>they have a heart-warming hug
>Calliope and Roxy see them and they start waving and shouting at them
>we move to Caliborn and Gamzee watching those scenes on their tv tower
>A tall John teleports behind them and he destroys the whole tower with a single hammer hit.
>he vanishes away and Caliborn and Gamzee look dumb-founded
>the flash moves towards the space background and Terezi is still looking for Vriska.
>she meets (Terezi) and (Vriska) who wave at her while holding hands and then getting sucked together into the black hole
>Terezi is now crying hard and flies away from the blackhole, giving up and we see Vriska's broken glasses floating before the scenery switches.
>John hugs Terezi as she comes back and they all take a group photo.
>The End

I hope you fuckers enjoy the upcoming epilogue.

Bullshit

Welp, time to finally kill myself.

>Vriska being DAOTS

If only

>Epilogue
>Every what the fuck moment of four chan dot org and then some

youtube.com/watch?v=oHaV2rJfHuI

In the language of my ancestral homeland
fak u

WV and PM are long dead, try again OP

>because I am fucking pissed at him
What, did he piss in your coffee or something

So is Davepeta

And we all thank god that thing is

>still getting pissed at Vriska
Why? She is not even a character anymore.

So hiveswap is 4/13 now right

>MY UNCLE WORKS FOR NINTENDO GUISE TRUST ME!

But user, this is completely and 100% true. I don't know why you would think anything otherwise.

It's true when he mentioned Davekat. This meme ship will be Hussies gold mine.

>The Felt are her butlers and Jack Noir is her mindcontrolled slave wearing maid clothing and serving her strawberries while she looks happy and satisfied.
Perfection.

3 questions
1. Is this what hussies been working on
2. Is it coming on 413
3. When joey

So who does jane end up with? The mind controlled jack and felt?

Nice fake leak.

But I want to believe that even Hussie wouldn't respond to all the complaints about the anticlimactic ending by making ANOTHER equally anticlimactic ending.

The John/Caliborn thing especially gives it away. We already know that John's beef with Caliborn will lead to the "masterpiece", which shows that you didn't do your research.

Also your summary adds up to 5 minutes of animation at most.

>Johnrezi is canon
I'd be happy with this if it weren't so fucking fake.

Oh, it's you

I can't fucking believe Vriska purchased some stupid Sigmarines.

Floaty abuse is a ten year criminal sentence for the first offense.

facist

fuck this bs where is rtu

up ur a hole

Shut up NSF, you don't know how anti-float-abuse laws work.

>Homestuck is not over yet

JUST END THE FUCKING RIDE

We're on like five cliffhangers right now, of course it's not over.

most likely bullshit

although I would be pleased if Johnrezi became canon

Never gonna happen. Act Omega fan project is the closest we'll ever get to closure.

Literally solves none of the problems of the first ending.

>Cohen's updates are canon.
Who???

I picked a really weird day to come back to Sup Forums.

My Dad works for Homestuck, and I can tell you it's all true: Hussie's incompetence, Cohen's incredible contributions, the stuff that made no sense, all of it.

>most likely bullshit

You should have figured that out the moment he mentioned Dirk

>no mention of the galactic police executing all the players for universal genocide
Did Hussie expect me to read it?

>dude how many levels of cliffhangers are you on?

>galactic police
>implying it's not a group of PVP sburbers

That's their guild name.

I'm pretty sure we've been on more.

>Lord English is essentially just a high level ganker

>the feared planet looters and universe-robbers, XXXX _420_Bilious_Dick_420_XXXX, whose empire stretches across multiverses

>LE flying around the furthest ring killing shit
>somehow gets a PM from a random alien race asking him to stop killstealing

This.

It's literally the most perfect ship.

>not 420 Wayward Vagabong

Nah, gank implies he basically lies in wait like a cunt, English is the guy you see across the battlefield coming a million miles away and you're prepped and ready for him, and then within five seconds he's already completely killed your entire team. Then he calls you a faggot and teabags your corpse before jumping on a cash-shop bought mount and riding away.

Is Sburb p2w?

No, but it's IMBA as fuck, and the devs are dicks who will straight up give players OP weapons if they don't like the way world PVP is going.

Some guy two threads ago requested Samurai Dave. I also pissed off a fujoshit for the first time in other news.

Does your uncle work at Nintendo, too?

March

>first he appropriates black culture
>now he appropriates Japanese culture

Is Dave problematic?

Dave WAS problematic, but then he renounced everything his past self, and then his alternate self became an abomination that shouldn't be alive.

I love how this whole post-epilogue situation is so vague and incompetent that this utter piece of bullshit leak could be true and we have nothing to bounce it off of because of the sheer scale of how little we expect.

tell me about btfoing the fujo

>because I am fucking pissed at him
why're you mad?

i wonder if they even do a sketch first before inking and coloring and thinking "this is as good as it gets"
do they even use reference

he's always appropriated japanese culture his weapon is a katana

That's what people do, user. They try to draw characters as ugly as possible in order to spread acceptance or because they want X representation, or some other incomprehensible reason. As long as you can vaguely tell that it's the same character their job is done, in their eyes.

They got mad over my stupid retcon edit calling the ship generic. Only for them to have their blog full of davekat shit. I wouldn't mind if she was at least self aware.

yes but do they even put effort into their art i mean
do they even try to improve

What ship?

You did an edit?

It's funny, usually their art becomes worse over time but they believe it to have improved.

>>The flash will be 30 minutes long.
this is a dead giveaway

I am a filthy katnep faggot.

Try to go to any convention in the year 2017 and find one (1) homestuck cosplayer who is not 18> years old

Nothing filthy about having good taste, friend.

Eridan Appreciation Month feels so good

>great design
>great villain
>personality you love to hate
>gets his comeuppance in a satisfying flash

I'm just have to look in a mirror.

Dad = best girl

>people got pissed over this
God what babies

Can you draw Jade wearing one of those dog cones? You know, the ones they wear after surgery. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it as subject material for some reason.

What does that say in the parentheses?

I can't fill the void. People call Homestuck shit, but but I'm pretty sure we all agree it's still better than every other webcomic by a wide margin, even at its lowest points. Is there anything that compares?

Just one.

What if Jade + Dave really did = stars?

Then the planet would be fucking doomed and Universe C would have a new galactic-tier star cluster to have some shit orbit around. Stars are big.

Are we Breath users because we don't have the freedom to drop a dead comic

Quite a few, I'd say.

WOMANLET

I haven't been taking too many requests lately because I have been a little more busy than usual.
Same thing John said except with a meow. I might increase the contrast on the image so it can be read more easily but I didn't think it'd be necessary to understand the context.

thx

YOU SHOULD DR8W

John as Megaman and Dave as Protoman

That sounds fucking bad and disappointing enough to be real.

This was probably traced from a picture of a black man, wasn't it

just let the fanbase die

Dreams don't die. Especially nightmares.

Good to see someone took responsibility and got Jade spayed and neutered

No, she just got de-ticked. How naive of you to think the Earth will ever be free of Jade's special brand of reproductive tyranny.

People keep going after this problem in the wrong way. You don't need to sterilize Jade, she's too tough. You go after the weakest link. You castrate Dave.

I like this request. I might color it.

Who are you and why would this benefit you.