Full Inhumans Cast List

So all the casting has finally been announced.

>Hell on Wheels' Anson Mount as Black Bolt
Black Bolt is the enigmatic and commanding King of the Inhumans who has a voice so powerful that the slightest whisper can destroy a city.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonnieYenCT/status/832746001374941184?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Graceland's Serinda Swan as Medusa
Medusa is the queen of the Inhumans and wife of Black Bolt — his most trusted adviser, a fiercely resilient warrior who has the ability to move and control her hair the way most people use their hands and fingers.

>Game of Thrones' Iwan Rheon as Maximus
Maximus is a clever and charming Inhuman who is fiercely devoted to the people of Attilan, especially his brother, Black Bolt, the king — though he harbors an intense desire to wear the crown himself.

>Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Ken Leung as Karnak
Karnak is Black Bolt's cousin and closest adviser. His gift is an ability to see the fault in all things — people, plans, structures, everything. He's Black Bolt's most ardent supporter and strategist and is often seen as the royal family's planner and philosopher.

>Eme Ikwuakor (Concussion) as Gorgon
Gorgon is the cousin of Black Bolt and a member of the royal family who is the leader of Attilan’s military. With super strong legs, complete with hooves, he can generate destructive seismic waves with a single stomp. The ying to his cousin Karnak’s yang, Gorgon would rather fight than talk to solve his problems.

>Isabelle Cornish (Australia Day) as Crystal
Crystal is Medusa's sister and the youngest member of the royal family who has the ability to control the elements. Impetuous and independent she is also deeply devoted to her family.

Serinda Swan is gorgeous, but I think she's a bit too young looking to play Medusa. I always imagined Medusa was in her late 30s, early 40s.

>Mike Moh (Kamen Rider) as Triton
Triton is Black Bolt's cousin who is calm under pressure and supremely athletic. His gift is his fish — like the ability to live underwater.

Eme Ikwuakor is really good looking. But Gorgon is a big guy. I would have casted Tiny Lister.

>Sonya Balmores (Soul Surfer) as Auran
Auran is head of the Royal Guards on Attilan, a capable and no-nonsense woman. She is fiercely loyal to the King of Attilan.

literally couldn't think of a more perfect casting decision

>Ellen Woglom (Californication) as an undisclosed character
The mystery character is smart, intense and focused — so focused that oftentimes social skills take a back seat. Her job at a private aerospace company is her life, second only to her passion for all things space and lunar. She’s primed to be swept up in an adventure.

>CGI Doggo as Lockjaw, Crystal’s 2,000-pound canine companion
The sizable pooch has the ability to teleport.

So who do we think she's playing? Or do we think it's an original character?

She's clearly taking the role of "regular human that acts as the fish-out-water for inhuman culture when she discovers Attilan" that every other inhumans story has. I can't think of who that'd be though.

Probably an OC using some obscure barely used comic character's name so they can pretend she's from the comics.

It sounds like an original character.

I can't think of any Marvel characters who have jobs at a private aerospace company.
DC has Carol Ferris.

So who's playing Ulysses?

They really nailed the casting on this one.

I can forgive Ken because he's a good actor but, well, these are rather weird casting decisions.

Sauce on that pic?

is he? it looks like he's eyes are trying to escape from his head.

Bendis get out.

As long as we don't have Kamala or Moon Girl, i'm ok

Maybe this will be the MCU's version of Abigail Brand? I know it's a bit of a stretch, but doesn't sound impossible. They could even change her to be half inhuman instead of mutant just to piss people off.

good thing no one gives a fuck how you imagined it

Kamala is rumored to be in the New Warriors series that Marvel is trying to get off the ground. The rumored roster is:
>Speedball
>Night Thrasher
>Rage
>Justice
>Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
>Squirrel Girl
So basically the New Warriors but with all the female members replaced with Marvel's currently pushed meme-girls.

Google shows no results. I'm suspecting a 34.

>Maybe this will be the MCU's version of Abigail Brand?
Huh, that's actually a pretty good guess you've got there, Mephisto.

>all the female members replaced with Marvel's currently pushed meme-girls.
At least we don't have Spider-Gwen or Gwenpool

Why do I feel like she's going to form a romantic relationship with one of the royals.

Triton perhaps? Then they can play up both the Beauty and the Beast angle along with the Little Mermaid angle (they come from 2 different worlds).

>an undisclosed character

NO FUCKING WAY

COULD IT BE HAPPENING??

what?

Could WHAT be happening?

>Live-action Auran
Delicious

>Abigail Brand?.
>They could even change her to be half inhuman instead of mutant just to piss people off.
They'd better fucking not

If they do it with Gorgon then they can play up the interracial angle.

>Triton

>complaining about triton who's likely to be under tons of makeup and cgi anyways

Well, Triton's actor definitely looks like him, that's weird.

That would fit.
Then they could probably send her into a spinoff

Agents Of S.W.O.R.D.

They could crossover to deal with cosmic threats the movie side doesn't want to use.

Anyone identifies this pic? It was in the article about this in marvel's official page.

It's from a variant cover from a couple years ago. Forget for what comic it was a variant for.

It's a variant for Uncanny Avengers 1.

>Auran
Aw shit, didn't see that one coming. Love her.

I hope the ears are done well.

She's hot can't wait for the blowjob scene.

I hope Frank shows up at some point.

The sexiest Inhuman of all. I wonder if she will have her kids. Or if she is there just to be murdered by Black Bolt.

It's worth noting that Maximus has been described as the main character of the show.

He was announced first and probably has the most well known actor. MAximus POV is probably the best option.

Good. Maximus is best Inhuman.

No text version

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GORGON WAS GONNA BE BLACK

PAY UP Sup Forums

HNNNG!

Well they said the role was open to all ethnicities so...

If anyone was going to be black, it was going to be Gorgon.

Yeah, that's codeword for "we are going to implement a minority here but we don't want to be too obvious".

You mean Hairjob scene.

HNNNG! indeed

>And, if anyone was gonna be Asian, it was gonna be Karnak...

Oh well, and least an Asian being an aquatic guy, isn't stereotypical. Hope this doesn't stop them doing asian Namor.

Didn't donny Yen say he wanted to do Namor?

>that panel where namor impersonates a gook to mock them while breaking the 4th wall

>Didn't donny Yen say he wanted to do Namor?

Yes.

What? When? I wanted him to play Shang-Chi.

twitter.com/DonnieYenCT/status/832746001374941184?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Both Namor and Shang should be younger. Always thought Daniel Henney or Ian Anthony Dale would be good Namors.

Well, that's not exactly saying "I want to play Namor", plus he's stuck with Universal, so it's not going to happen in the near future. Also, unless they make Namor a stylish martial artist, Donnie's skills would be heavily wasted on him and not Shang-Chi, given that Namor is usually just a flying brick.

Nothing some makeup can't fix, since Shang's always been portrayed as of rather ambiguous age. Even in his 70's run, where he's supposedly 20 or so, he looks like middle 30's.

Tbf, that was happening to Danny, too. Boy had the face of a forty year old, at the grand old age of 21. Btw, I'm sure Shang's already cast in Iron Fist.

>plus he's stuck with Universal, so it's not going to happen in the near future.

Marvel has his rights back other then distribution. He could be the villain in someones film, possibly Black Panther 2 so they can do Wakanda v Atlantis. Then have him recur like Loki.

*along with White Tiger.

>Btw, I'm sure Shang's already cast in Iron Fist.

Unless he only shows up right at the end then he's not in it. An user who had seen half the series spoiled some stuff and their was no Shang-Chi.

Fuck the inhumans

Cyclops was right.

Pretty sure it was Japs, user. If you're gonna be racist at least use the right term.

1) When?
2) a recent interview where Finn's asked about the whole "White Saviour" thing. It was revealed special players will be intro' in the eighth episode.

>1) When?
About 2 weeks ago. Apparently the press have been given half the series but it's under heavy embargo.

The user spoiled some stuff about Danny and Colleen. Apparently the fighting is meh but theirs an enjoyable hallway fight. Also Danny is precious.

>2) a recent interview where Finn's asked about the whole "White Saviour" thing. It was revealed special players will be intro' in the eighth episode.

If that's correct, then that could be why the press haven't been given the 2nd half of the series.

I remember a thread where a person was spoiling things about Iron Fist, I even asked questions, but I don't remember Shang bring mentioned, that's why I asked.

>Danny is precious

Of course he is.

>a guy with scales
>a guys with hooves
>a gal with octopus-behaving hair
>a fucking car-sized dog

This will either be fucking A or the blunder of the century. There's no "eh" ground here.

>lunar

Who?

Moonstone?

>half inhuman instead of mutant
wasn't she a half alien?

She's half alien, but her human half is mutant.

In my opinion, user. I don't speak for others. I am hoping he isn't covered with profuse amounts of prosthetics to look like Gorgon or end up 80%CGI mock up.

Speedball? maybe we will get penance later on.

pottery

I guess that means Auran has a chance for a comic return post Soule.