Why is this allowed???

Why is this allowed???

Who cares, the frumpy girl on the left will probably go on to live a genuine life because she's a genuine person. Feel sorry for the "celebrity", they are the ones that lose out in the end.

Why are people allowed to gave jobs?
Gee, I don't know.

Because the rain would ruin the hair and makeup that they've paid someone hundreds or possibly thousands of dollars to do?

i feel sorry for you

>problem glasses
>genuine person
she's soulless

I don't even think about you

Okay.
>probably

Oh shit I missed the reference. Damn.

this is a 10/10 in an apple orchard in the depression.

>>probably
Yeah, not 100%. 90% sure. I mean, just look at her. Glasses, nose, clothes style, the way she wears the hat. Fake beauty mark also. She also seems to be a womanlet. I'm giving her 50% chance that she an heroes in the next 5 years.

based umbrellaposter

>The virgin PA
>The Chad starlet

>problem glasses
They are just glasses, user.

she probably gets paid pretty well, to hold an umbrella
>pretty tough job
>holding umbrella
pick one

All glasses are problem glasses the problem is your shitty defective vision.

Lol good thing I only need to see 5 feet to knock your fucking teeth out, manlet.

Slaves didn't get paid

Look at the shadows. The sun is already behind them so they have no need for that gentleman.

Slaves had paid shelter and food. Hence the term "wageslave" : you have just enough for a home and shitty food. Literally a modern slave

PA's make like $12 an hour

nice

I think it's that he's failing at his job, he needed angle the umbrellas the other way

so she makes 100$ per day to hold an umbrella.
>such a hard life

/thread

is she taking a shit?

Getting to hang around famous movie stars is payment enough 2bh

Boy I sure hope so

yeah and selena is obviously too famous to hold the umbrella herself. i mean god forbid.