youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Ruhr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have they gone too far this time?

Anglos deserve this mfw this movie has a 83% on rotten tomatoes

The eternal anglo finally reaps his reward

Normalfags don't understand

This

As someone whose ancestors perished under anglo bombardment it's deeply satisfying to watch the UK get btfo hard

Someone post that anglo nursery rhyme i only have it saved as a pic

not a nursery rhyme, but I do have this

BOLOLO

HA-HA

BOLOLO

HAHAHAHA

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

whoever made that vid was butthurt as fuck, my guess is a polack

the eternal limey strikes again

It's a fucking joke you fucking oversensitive fucking kraut

> knife offences
COR BLOIMEY I FOOKIN FORGOT TO BIN MAH KNOIFE M8

you didnt even exist that time faggot

OI M8 I ERD YOU DINNAH PAY THE LICENSE FEE FOR YER TELLY GOD SAVE THE KING IF I FIND OUT IT'S NOT BOLLOCKS LAD JUST LET ME MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LIVE IN ONE OF THEM PEACEFUL ISLAMIC NEIGHBOYHOODS, WOULDN'T WANT TO DISTURB THE PEACE EH M8 EH HAHA YEAH I'LL DO NUFFIN

>not GOD SAVE THE PROPHET LADDIES

>germans invade half of europe completely unprovoked
>including completely peaceful nations like denmark, norway, netherlands, belgium, etc
>why didnt the brits just ally with them!!

It's actually referring to the kingdom of botswana though

how can you even compare based willy II with these wretched creatures?

whats the point of this image in response to my post?

Do it again, Harris

This is based on real life right? You fags are crying about history now?

Oi mates, you got a licence for that butter knife?

Look at the text.

Yeah I did, and?

Invading Norway, Belgium, and Denmark was somehow a crusade against Bolshevism?

oi guvnah be sure to check him for bacon

You know nothing. They got completely fucked over after WWI, the alliance were being greedy kikes. There was so many people that told them they were setting up for another war.

>As someone whose ancestors perished under anglo bombardment
Admitting to being a shitskin

>crusade against Bolsheviks by invading the country that personally stopped them

>nprovoked

oh mordecai, you're so funny

Explain how the invasions were provoked then.

I swear half the time Sup Forumsfags are unable to give reasoning and instead just revert to 'jew!'

Hitler's "invasion" into Austria was greeted with crowds of clapping and cheering people

dont create hyperinflation and starve a country maybe mate?

>its ok if youre starving, thats not provocation

Last I checked Austria wasn't the only place he tried to take

Well at the time the Germans said they invaded poland because of the mistreatment of Germans in the territory. This may or may not be true, it can be trusted about as much as anything any government ever says.

However, on your point of provocation, I'd say the treaty of versailles provocation enough.

>I'm impoverished, that means I am justified in invading a home, stealing the food and killing the inhabitants

hyperinflation was stopped in 1923

Austria is full of Germans, doesn't count.

Try Norway, Netherlands and luxembourg

>starve a country
they were the second biggest world economy

>that means I am justified in invading a home, stealing the food and killing the inhabitants
You mean liberate your people? Something tells me that you have no problem with open borders.

Britain carpet bombed German civilians for months while Hitler tried to sue for peace. This narrative that Germany was the sole provocateur for WWII is just nonsense.

Because of Hitler’s policies, chiefly him rounding up the money changers. Odd how that happened, isn’t it? Luck our Jews and inflation goes away... hmm...

Thanks to Hitler and only Hitler. That's the #1 reason why he was so popular. 10 years prior Germany had been a completely bankrupt shithole. Amazing how fast you can turn shit around when you have leadership that actually cares about the population

>*kick out Jews and inflation goes away

Wanna enlighten us how Denmark fucked Germany over after WWI?

How come the UK didn't declare war on the Soviet Union for carving up Poland along with Germany? How come they didn't do anything when the Soviets displaced millions of Poles Westward after the war.?

>ask how completely neutral countries provoked Germany into invading them
>polfag completely dodges the question
lmao every time

Because the UK was economically fucked after the war and didn't have money for more fighting?

speaking of dodging questions...

poland was carved up in 1939 retard

Germany already had recovered after 1923, all hitler did was expand social programs. Not really an accomplishment tbqh

>okay hitler, time to stop playing with your toys and come to bed now

took north schleswig

>On 15 June 1920, Northern Schleswig was officially reunited with Denmark. It is the only one of the German transfers of territory after World War I that the Nazis did not dispute.

Because Britain didn't want war against the Soviet Union, and the Soviet Union wasn't on an ongoing trend of invading several european countries
>How come they didn't do anything when the Soviets displaced millions of Poles Westward after the war.?
what were they supposed to do when the Soviet military was at peak power and the UK was completely exhausted

now answer my question

Germany invaded Poland along with the Soviet Union but the UK declared war on one country while allying with the other.

>and the Soviet Union wasn't on an ongoing trend of invading several european countries
they had invaded Poland and Finland several times as well as several baltic states after WWI

user thats the same time WWII took place. and to that other question england was still allies with the soviets at the time and didn't want to make new enemies on another front

Tell that to the Finns and the Poles. And on top of this the Soviets were funding domestic revolutions across Europe.

???? He's probably a German talking about dresden.

alright I'll admit you got me there.

You still gonna keep dodging my question though?

>implying the British decision to attack Germany was a moral one

The nation of Britain was lied to about the threat Germany represented to their country by financial interests that didn't want to compete with a fascist superpower.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Ruhr

>This narrative that Germany was the sole provocateur for WWII is just nonsense.
It certainly is, the west had no business being involved but unfortunately fattardchurchill the selfish burke was recieving payments for policy in a group called the "focus", for his own gain he forced the u.s into it to and bankrupted our empire.

>invade numerous allies totally unprovoked activating many alliances
>relentlessly bomb england and especially london for months
>get bombed a few times after losing a war you started
>still crying
why are germs such benders lads

Yeah, they had resources needed for defeating the USSR, as well as tens of thousands of men who would serve in the Waffen SS.

The british deserve this. If they just didnt listen to churchill

So they were unprovoked as Germany invaded them for their resources

thanks lad

This is the right answer The UK declared war on Germany not because they invaded other countries the average Brit could give two shits about but because Germany was an economic rival. This is the cause of both World Wars and the attempt to hamstring Germany after WW1.

>The Focus
This user knows what's going on.

>was recieving payments for policy in a group called the "focus"
IIRC correctly Churchill was up to his eyeballs in debt and this focus group was literally keeping his entire family above water in exchange for political favors.

They ain't got a Nandos, bruv

>didn't listen to Churchill

which is exactly what we did. We continued appeasement until Hitler became such a threat that Europe was bound to cripple itself in a war and then voted in labour after WWII who are literally communists.

shh don't ruin the shitposting thread, mods can ban all at once when you have them all lured in

someone post the chritmas commercials

GB burning is keeping alive at this point

4000 POUNDS WEREN'T ENOUGH

>leadership that actually cares about the population

>DUDE LET'S INVADE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE LMAO

They occupied Denmark 2 decades later tho

>defaults on debt and then employs everyone into the military

Lmao 5 more years of NatSoc government and it would’ve collapsed.

G*rmans really are disgusting. Harris didn’t kill enough of them.

>delets a bunch of undesirables from the records
>cooking the books on a national scale
>"wrow lookit that we're so good"