High midicholorian beings are natural born pilots/mechanics/natural leaders

>High midicholorian beings are natural born pilots/mechanics/natural leaders.
>Dark Vader literally built a robot at age 7 from scratch.
>This has been in the lore since day one.
>Fat nerds flip out when a female with obvious high midichlorians get triggered by this scene.

Are midichlorians an allegory for high testosterone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik
youtu.be/KCp9nD7jI04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dark Vader

oh i'm over it, but unfortunately with that i'm also over starwars

>from scratch
I dont think you know what that means. Otherwise you are correct, considering she survived by scavenging ship parts it's fair to assume she'd know how to fix one

>midichlorians

NO LONGER CANON REEEEEEE

Didn't Disney drop the midichlorians thing because people hated it?

I'm pretty sure if the technology was around today for an actual working robot I could follow step by step on jewtube.

Same as Vader with spacejewtub and shit

But Anakin building C3P0 was easily among the most retarded things in the prequels, and that's saying something.

I wasn't bothered by that, I was bothered by her BTFO han in flying when all she had really piloted was the hover bike.

You thing Anakin had internet when he was a slave boy on a desert hell hole of a planet?

i always assumed he just assembled c3p0 out of parts from other junked protocol droids, to kinda fit with the junkyard hotrod tone lucas was going for with the podracing

That's true. But young Anakin did BTFO professional pod racers. Was this s fucking one to one remake or something?

>worked on electronics since birth
>was a slave
>worked for years, until finally able to be bought a ticket off , due to force influencers rescuing him

he had fast reflexes, not innate knowledge, the force guided him

fucking ridley didnt do shit, first time she stepped foot on the falcon she know all of its inner workings. MIGHT be explained away by her salvaging, but knowing it better than han himself, fuck off, thats just appropriation

She has a real punchable Jewy face

Original 6 movies are still canon disney cucks

she worked for portions guy and was familiar with the modifications he made to it, while Han hadn't been on the ship in years

but yeah keep REEEEEEEEEEing about girls in muh star wars

HOW DID A SLAVE CHILD ACQUIRE THE PARTS TO AN EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE PROTOCOL DROID, NOT TO MENTION THE SPECIALIZED TOOLS REQUIRED FOR DROID ASSEMBLY AND REPAIR?

WHAT THE FUCK?

How the fuck is she jewish-looking? Just because she has brown hair and eyes?

What did he even expect c3p0 to do anyways.

Thats exactly what he did
Anakin had raced many times before.
Rey found out the force existed 1 day before she btfo a guy with 20 years of training

Uhh yeah I don't once remember seeing Han engineering or fixing his ship. Also I imagine star ships wouldnt be all that different from one another. Nearly all the cars on earth work in a similar way to one another. You autistic or summit?

Help mom, its like you never even watched the fucking movie.

Nah she looks like that Jew Gadot that's why and her shit eating grin is annoying.

>Rey found out the force existed 1 day before she btfo a guy with 20 years of training

it's not about training or experience points you autist, that's what you can't understand and why you would lose just like Kylo did

>prequels
>day one
Your argument is bad and you should feel bad.

This faggot never watched empire

Well actually Anakin was sold into slavery so he learnt all what he knows from his slave working and building a robot he had salvaged from a robot that was already made probably was as easy to him because they would have had original plans he could have been following for years

Rey knew how to fix a ship she had never set foot on and only knew what to do because the story needed her too please leave the website alone JJ we know about starwars more than you HACK

The parts were all junk and he lived near a speedway and junk traders and shit

>it's not about training or experience
Disneyfags actually believe this

Jog my memory, I haven't watched these children's movies in a long time

Isn't Han's entire subplot focused around how he CAN'T fix the ship, and it takes Lando's engineers (and finally R2D2) to fix it?

Han literally spent the entirety of ESB fixing his ship you fucking moron.

Not knowing the existence of the force doesn't mean it doesn't affect you if you're strong enough in it retard. It would probably just seem normal to you. She BTFO Han because the force literally makes you see things before they happen. The greatest pilot in the universe with the quickest reflexes will never be ever to top that, I don't give a shit how many years you have under your belt. And let's not forget Luke who had never flown anything but a speeder bike, leading a fucking X-Wing assault and bull eyeing and opening WITH his targeting guide turned off. First hit. A feat like that would be impossible for a non force user. Even Han.

someone post the picture where it shows menstrual count of all the Star Wars characters.

> Hadn't been on the ship in years
are you fucking serious?

If you are passionate about something and spent years doing it. You will know every fucking inch of it and will never forget it.

>luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

I guess Yoda wasn't trying to teach Luke a lesson about the nature of faith and how the Force can move mountains if you just believe, he was just trying to showboat and tell Luke that he hadn't put enough experience points into Force Lift™ a level 45 neutral force power.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

>I don't believe it
>That...is why you fail

You fucking nigger
Anakin was a slave for some Kike mechanic in his workshop where he would fix robots and shit you dumb coon

Kylo lost because he was holding his body together with the force. They made a big deal of how much damage that gun did before he was shot.

yeah i mean it's impressive for a kid but its not so outlandish for a prodigy with maybe a haynes protocol droid manual or something

Unkar Plutt ripped up the engines and fucked up the ignition system, this is fucking EXPLAINED IN THE MOVIE.

Maybe the compressor hadn't broken until recently? Its not like he designed the ship himself

He'd had done fixes and maintences on it himself for years. He would be able to figure whats wrong petty fast.

Rey had to literally figure out which salvage parts were the most valuable in order to eat for the day... you don't think she would get familiar with spaceship parts throughout her life you soyboy?

Those chompers are honestly intimidating me

She has nothing in common with Gadot besides being a brunette and thin woman.

>average european facial structure and nose
>no sloped forehead
>no prognathism
>no droopy eyes
>no weak chin
>despite being a brunette, has light brown/dark green eyes
She lacks all the key features of jews. If anything, she could be a goy-looking jewess, but that would be the case for literally every goy.

How'd you know I was fat?

Theres a difference in knowing how parts go together and knowing whats valuable

>Anakin
>Natural born
>Not the result of Darth Plagueis experiment

Go play with your porgs nu-male.

>What is trade talk.
You should join a trade guild and have friends.

>be farm boy
>have no combat experience and very little piloting
>attack death star
>out maneuver veteran pilots and assume the lead of the assault
>flying through a trench that has killed pilots with 3 fold experience over you
>turn off your target system
>hit an almost impossible shot on the first try
Yeah, Rey was the Mary Sue.

Ignore the scene where obi wan used a training droid to tech Luke that he can aim using the force

holy shit a 3 minute training session on a fucking ship. Wow you btfo'd me. How will I ever recover?

some soyboy faggot who actually likes the new star schwartz is posting on here? you really should go back. you don't belong here

>get outta my sekret internet club
Don't you have a piss jug to empty you fucking neckbeard?

Why does a Jedi need training at all someone yelling "no retreat no surrender" at them when they're losing a fight is all it takes to win

when did the movie air?

There was also this
youtu.be/KCp9nD7jI04

But I guess they were moving targets so it's completely diffrent to shooting down a hole

people thought it was stupid with Anakin too

>I used to drive Honda Civic now I can pilot a Boeing

You are obviously baiting right?

Why don't you just take your wife's son to watch Thor ragnorok redditors aren't welcome on this board

Jews are the heathens, and she looks like a Jewish heathen to me with a really punchable face too.

ive never seen a chable better folded

They can't really de-canon it since it was in a movie, they're just not mentioning it

propquels

also that rich evans post is underrated

what

She certainly has high test. Just look at her.

The Force did it.

gay shit

don't know if it was pre or post disney but I heard the midichlorians are kind of like a litmus test/yeast infection for force attuned people.

Midichlorians are force sensitive bacteria and rather hang out on force attuned individuals.
They don't produce the force themselves.

Sequels de-canon shit all the time. Why would SW be any different?

>Are midichlorians an allegory for high testosterone?
It would explain her appearance...

They can. That's why Annie Wilkes was so mad in Misery. They do that shit all the time.

>Dark Vader

i will kill star wars

He must live in France. They call him that there. France is very weird like that, no other french-speaking country is as retarded as them. They even pronounce 'th' as 'z' on purpose, it's not just their accent.

Kathleen Kennedy... is that you?

>Luke who had never flown anything but a speeder bike
Luke actually makes sense because he flew a T16 skyhopper and blasted womp rats with it. They're even both made by Incom

is there anyone here who's gonna watch TLJ in theater? and why?

I still haven't seen SW7 or Revenge of the Sith.

I will, just because I like watching movies and like sci fi

My gf bought us tickets for the midnight show.

I love being a normie with constant sex nights.

Actually they call him Dark Vador . Completely stupid, they had a tendency to tweak names for the french audience back then. Now they don't bother anymore.

>very little piloting
luke flew skyhoppers and wanted to join the imperial naval academy like biggs

>tfw a hobo that collects empty bottles in my neighborhood is an expert glassblower

Why didn't Rey ever fucking leave the planet?
It doesn't make any sense for her to have all these piloting-skills, mechanical-skills, combat-skills and whatever else, and the only job she can get is scavenging of all things.

>a pre-teen is expected to have rational motivations for everything he does

She's waiting for her parents to come back, she only left jaku to help Finn get to the resistance.

EYE BOYPAHSED DA COMPRESSAH

>tfw when the gypsies who collect old TVs and electronics fort parts and wires are experts in electronics that could build anything.

Because wymen are told they are worthless and don't amount to nothin

>midicholorian
>in the lore since day one

I like how Han was very likely force sensitive but could never convince himself to believe in the force enough to use it. He had all the traits of good luck and piloting skills, he just couldn't see himself prescribing to some hokey magic religion.