Can the big guy do it?

Can the big guy do it?

No.

Venom absolutely wrecks Bane without even trying.

>Venom vs Venom
That's pretty clever

Bane is a jobber i'm sure he's gonna lose

Venom shits on Bane almost as bad as Flash shits on Quicksilver.

>not Blue Beetle
I'm getting really frustrated with these Srewattack fuck heads.

So the only question left is, will Agent Venom play any role in this or will it just be Eddie?

I mean I'm sure it's just going to be Eddie but Flash is objectively the best Venom

no. bane gets destroyed. why did they even think this would be a good match?

If I take the symbiot off, will he die?

it would be very painful...

Doesn't Jaime primarily attack with a Sonic weapon in most incarnations of BB? Wouldn't that also be a curb stomp?

>It's a "Death Battle chooses characters of far different power levels" episode

He'll do it FOR _US

If Venom crashed a plane, would Eddie Brock survive?

In all fairness casuals don' know that

but it's more appropriate
>both are alien
>both require/need a human host
>both empower their user

BB has the tech on his side, but he's very inexperienced compared to Brock.

I'm looking forward to the animation, though I expect it will be nothing like how an actual match up between these two would go. Very one sided.

But they SHOULD if they're going to pretend they're super knowledgeable and accurate

They consider wordplay or visuals more important than an "even" fight.
>IT SHOULDN'T BE
Okay.

One-on-one with no prep time? No.

Venom's fucking suit already amplifies his strength to make him stronger than Spider-Man, and that's not getting into the things the symbiote can also do. Bane's only way to win is if he has sonic or fire weapons and he usually doesn't carry those around. The only way Bane would win is if he studied Venom before fighting him (and then tired him and the symbiote out indirectly before the big fight), the way he won against Batman by studying him and tiring him out in Knightfall.

Of coursh

>Bane is barely metahuman.
>Venom is stronger, faster and tougher than Spider-Man.

You've gotta be kidding me with this. This is one of the most foregone conclusions I've ever seen them do. Why did this think this would be an interesting fight?

And don't give me the 'casual don't know' excuse. If the audience knows Spider-Man then they know Venom and Bane has been a meme for the past several years.

>Why did this think this would be an interesting fight?
They'll make it interesting for the animation then afterward when talking about how the abilities actually stack up, explain to everyone why Venom dominates Bane in almost every way.

That's the trick to it: The animation doesn't try to depict a realistic encounter between the two, it just goes for coolness points while showcasing the abilities of each character. That part is style over substance. It's the research and numbers that determine who gets to win, anyway.

Which frankly is a lot more than I could say for a lot of crossovers that randomly depower characters just so they can draw out the fight with little to no acknowledgment of how one sided it would actually be.

Watch them have Bane keikaku his way through the fight so they can show he's not dumb muscle.

They are going to mention Bane Knightfall MO and say he's not a brainless thug so he'll use fire and sound against Venom.
That's the way they'll find to give him at least a chance, even though Venom has several enhanced senses to overcome Bane's stalking and observation tactics.

he's a big guy

To everyone who is saying venom will win
1. Venom is a big guy
2. The fire rises

No prep time allowed, Bane can only go in with his muscle, his venom, and nothing else, so no flamethrowers and shit.