The /orville/ general

licki palicki movement edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheOrville/status/931398649656913920
strawpoll.me/14068274
denofgeek.com/uk/tv/the-orville/52981/the-orville-uk-air-date-for-seth-macfarlane-sci-fi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Claire has the best cleavage

Requesting dat brig scene in webm form

ayyy bump

>licki palicki movement edition
Where is she moving to ?

Alara's bedroom scene was more comfy.

Looking forward to reading this thread when I get home in a few. If it's still up I'll even contribute some more pics I haven't gotten around to sharing.

>That soundtrack section taken from Aliens
Very nice

twitter.com/TheOrville/status/931398649656913920

so it's cancelled?

it was recently picked up for a second season
the fight in the tweet is holodeck shit

>meme poll, vote if you haven't already

strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274

No but we're only getting 12 episodes this season instead of the promised 13.

One of the episodes is being bumped to next season, so Season 2 will be one episode longer.

Important clarification I think.

who else /actuallykindofwarminguptoseth/ here?

what will they show in the timeslot meanwhile? re-runs of orville or another show?

It's good he makes it a true ensemble instead of focusing on his character every episode.

i never hated him. i haven't watched his other shows so i never understood the hate. i still don't.

So will the Orville ever be on Netflix so Europeans can watch it too? I think I only have Fox sports and not the regular channel.

I want to rest my head against those

Just torrent it.

I want to fuck black Dr. Crusher if you know what I mean

I feel like he is a like a Riker captain if he married and divorced instead of being a manwhore. Bro-ish captain you can hang out with but can turn into a hardass when needed.

>It's official: The Orville will land on FOX here in the UK on Thursday the 14th of December...

denofgeek.com/uk/tv/the-orville/52981/the-orville-uk-air-date-for-seth-macfarlane-sci-fi

mah nigga, thanks

Anyone shit their pants this scene?

Effects were really well done, can't tell if the party horns are CG or not

Red one on the left gets caught on his sleeve. They're real

>Interlaced

is that Isaac on the far right?

>dad likes Castle, so watch it with him for years
>she was the hardass lieutenant who was almost always the boss from hell
>see her like this now in Orville

My dick is extremely confused

The placement in interesting, Seth is dating Sage but puts her on the edge and gropes the other two instead.

Also that yin-yang split is aesthetic. Black on one side, white on the other, with a little bit of each swapped to show balance

She was Sisko's gf/wife in Deep Space 9 too

The way he firmly grasps Halston's waist. What a fucking alpha

Spooky

YOU JUST KNOW

iSACKED

>Seth is dating Sage
?

Anyone has a webm of Isaac's "eyes" turning red

>isaac actor

fook. that's him without robot mask/helmet/whatev?

Clown?

Looks like a true Patrician

why did that make me jump

Learn2google

>believing those who's-dating-who sites

>be never employed NEET
>be older than the Chief of Security on a Starship

Fun Fact: The eyes for Issac were originally lower but the actor couldn't see so they moved them up

Were they higher in the pilot and fixed for every other episode or was this all sorted out before shooting?

W-what...Isaac is played by an actor and is not actually a robot?

Probably a mix, the ones on the right/back look weird.

sorted before shooting

the only good-looking actor in the cast and they cover his face ;_;

They'll probably do an Issac turns into a human episode somewhere down the line

The Orville is actually fucking great. The first episode made me a little wary but right after that as of episode 2 they just cut down on like 90% of the jokes. It really feels like a slightly more light-hearted TNG/TOS to me. Mostly TNG, which is good. Everyone's great in it too. I started out disliking the black pilot guy but he grew on me. Even the whole divorce thing was sort of cut out.

tfw actually hoping they do end up back together now. Also I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that Palicki looked really chubby early on. She looks great now.

>Alt dimension episode where Isaac is human and everyone else is robot and they all bully him for being inferior

Straight hair Palicki is terribad, please fix

>Not understanding how alpha Seth really is
>not being able to accept he's banging Alara.

You guys, I would pay serious money for a set of Orville figures done like the Playmates TNG figures, they're missing out by not doing that ftom a marketing standpoint.

They will, initially there was no point investing because they didn't expect it to survive the season

It's too early. Give it till con season next year

I would buy a life sized Alara doll if you know what I mean.

To bully?

BUT WHO WAS ALLIGATOR?

>No I don't user, what will you do with a life sized figure of me?

fuck it, mostly

Missed opportunity for bortus to do a dead pan

>see you later, alligator

after crushing it

Put her on a cummies diet

So we're still getting the episode eventually? What a nothingburger.

Africa voodoo milf magic.

Even if it's just a collector's thing I think those would be neat for max nostolgia feels

Alara is ABSOLUTELY for bullying.

Is Seth hiding her ass on purpose?

This scene felt like DOOM. It was great

Waifu fanservice the episode.
The last two episodes sucked.

>Come to the show as lead ladey, tall, all perked up and blond with great body and all the shits around that.
>Nerds obsess over niggress and a kid in a mask instead of you

You're just jelly you'll never bottom for a blue Rob Lowe.

Because you're a little sissy.

orig was so much better

Yeah I think they realized very quickly that they have more than just a throwaway comedy on their hands and decided it should take itself just a little more seriously, which is great. The humor is still there it's just not the main focus of every scene.

For a while people have said "a show like TNG could never be popular today" but it turns out it absolutely can if you just add a bit of comedy.

Doubt it, that was Data's thing, Seth has been pretty good so far in avoiding rehashing.

Can we agree that all of them are a good cast? Or at least live up to their acting?

She has two issues. The first is obviously that damned mole between her eyebrows. The second is that uniform just isn't flattering on her. She looked a lot better in casual clothing on planet Reddit.

No, Lamarr is fucking awful and so is gingerbeard.

This was a pretty fucking good episode. It was pretty easy to guess what was going on, though I do wish it was some actual terrors of the warp type shit.

I really like this show, but reading many of the comments by the sex-starved permavirgins here really makes me cringe.It's like none of them are even slightly aware of how pathetic they look.

Fortunately it's an anonymous image board so who gives a shit

Most of it is ironic user. If you can't see that you might be an ultra newfag or might actually have autism.

>Oh, look! CLEAVAGE! Oh! Women have TIDDIES!!
Most of you sound like you're 12 years old or something.

Make your own thread with "no alara posting" and then get mad if people post it there
I saw you get mad in the last thread. Do you just cry every time you come on Sup Forums?

you sound gay, are you gay?

> It was pretty easy to guess what was going on
That is why it wasn't a good episode.
'It was only a simulation' is the new 'it was just a dream'.

i'm not into alara (or any girl) but i'm ok with them alara posting because it keeps the thread alive.

Yeah, waifufags are the worst.

I knew there was darkness in this episode when Alara was crying at the funeral. I even told my friend "the darkness has infested her". This episode is spooky.

Nobody's "mad" here, but you. I'm just pointing out how your immature sex fantasies make you virgins look creepier than any clown. I actually feel sorry (and embarrassed) for you, but at the same time, your juvenile sex rants disgust me because of your total lack of class, and dignity.

>google alara
>ALARA is an acronym used in radiation safety for “As Low As Reasonably Achievable.”
>As Low As Reasonably Achievable
Somehow it's really fitting for the character

>im not mad, you're mad. you're an embarrassing mess
mmmmm you're posting about yourself, now
posts about orville are > posts about posts

So you're a faggot then? Looks guys, we got a self admitted fag over here!