He was better than 99% Marvel's villains and you know it

He was better than 99% Marvel's villains and you know it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLOt5P6nSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was better than like 2 Marvel (MCU) villains.

The guy who was defeated by the Justice League thinking happy thoughts like its a fucking Saturday morning cartoon? That's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

That's not hard to do, pretty much all of Marvel villains are shit

this movie was even worse than BvS and all the good moments were on trailers already. total waste of time

*cackles*

Supes and Lex were both better villains in this flick

For sure user. He wasn't just better...he was amazing.

That's not fair though Marvel doesn't give a shit about quality. Everybody know Marvel's villains suck becuase their heroes suck too.

Notice how the audience score (that is regular joe that actually goes and sees the movie) likes it just the same? Critics can go fuck themselves.

Are you serious? The dude was on par with Malekith, who's pretty much the worst Marvel villain

>Steppenwolf Vs Old God's/Amazon's/Atlantans/Men/Green Lanterns
>Evil Supes v Justice League
>Supes v Steppenwolf

Only the flashback was shown, in part

well, critics are just feminazi,nu-males and soyboys.

Notice how Justice League has more user ratings than Thor despite being released for one day when that was screencapped? It's the equivalent of the countless DCshills giving the movie a 10/10 on IMDB before the movie was even released.

Wait, is Darkseid not in this?

Steppenwolf actually had screen time and a back story.

The scene where he's 1v1'ning Amazons, atlanteans, literal Greek gods, and fucking GREEN LANTERNS was better than Hela taking down the valkyries

He was mentioned like once and that's it

Notice how most of the critics are marvel shills? They have to shill hard for their disney overlords.

>B-but the critics are Disney shills I swear!
>Meanwhile Justice League has over 13,000 10s on IMBD, over half of which were there before the movie even released

You can't please both 13 years old kids and an adult audience. Marvel understood that and went straight for the kids and retards with a colorful and dumb experience full of quips and CGI. WB wanted to be TDKR and Marvel at the same time, ended up pissing everyone. They think BvS was bad because it was too serious and dark. No, it was because it was stupid to begin with, a film with Batman and Superman and WW is borderline retarded, only a kid would enjoy that.

That's not exactly a high bar.

No he got cut
Stepponwolf says 'For Darkseid' once

Is not them targeting badly, it's the studio retards changing directors and doing re-shoots mid-production.

Suicide squad, bvs, and now jl were all dumpster fires that would have probably been decent if the directors were left alone.

>"at least we die from our own shit"

I don't understand why they couldn't get an actor to play Cuckenwolf? It woulda looked a 100% better than the PlayStation 2 visual we got.

He popped in and out from and to nowhere, and everything that came out of his mouth was cliche and trite. His action sequences were good thought.

generic villain who's evil because of reasons

don't kid yourself, he was shit
that said 99% of the capeshit movie antagonists are shit, be it Marvel or DC. Saw JL yesterday and Thor the week before, the (((critics))) score isn't justified, the movie has it fair share of problems but no more or less than Marvel's highly praised same bland formula every time billion dollar successes.

So is JL entertaining? It doesn't matter if it's good as long as it gives me something to smile about.

If smiles are all you're after, and you can ignore all the times the jokes bomb, there are about 6-10 pleasing moments depending on your taste

That's because more users went to see it dumbass

i mean its hardly a high bar and while a bit one note in terms of ambition he was good fun to watch, it was fun seeing him destroy just about everything.

Regarding what?
He is the poorest choice. Regarding in movie adaption they did a good job, but he was very generic.

I wouldn't go that far, but he's definitely better than most of them.

Well yeah, but all marvel villains so far were poop-tier

Is Green Lantern in there at all?

grasping at straws now dc fan boy?
bad unfinished looking cgi steppenwolf was Malekith (thor 2) tier

There's a quick bit of fanservice, but no character reveal or introduction

2 or 3 are shown in the flash back. one gets killed by steppenwolf and the ring takes off and blasts into space

But can we really trust the people who PAY to see these capeshits over the people who GET PAID to see them? If they pay to see them, that makes them fans, and of course they'd have a bias.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLOt5P6nSk

I don't understand how critics are praising Thor Ragnarok so much. I watched Thor and Geostorm at the same day and I thought Geostorm is a more interesting movie than Thor. Thor was just another dumb fun movie.

I LIKE TO DREAMUH

YEZ, YEZ

RIGHT BETWEEN THE SOUND MACHINE

>capeshit is still going to be a thing 15years from now

seriously just kill me now

I had a blast with Geostorm. I like a disaster movie that doesn't give a fuck. I was praying they'd go completely over the top and have a space battle between two shuttles piloted by Gerard Butler and Ed Harris.

That's the only way it disappointed me.

I was fine with him being two dimensional. Like it's a shame they cut the history lesson down. But having him be the villain was a good way to emphasize the heroes in the movie. Put the narrative focus on them, and build up to Darkseid for the sequel. But they buggered the actual exploration of the characters

you're posting this everywhere faggot, now explain how

These are the only good comic movie villains:
Loki (Hiddelston)
Joker (Ledger, with an edge on Nicholson)
Magneto (tie between Fass and McKellan)

its actually the DCEU that's propping up the MCU at this point. People go into a superhero flick expecting DCEU level garbage, get something that's just bland and doesn't take itself too seriously, then walk away not wanting to kill themselves

Who is Malekith, which movie

Yes but a brief cameo of one (or two?) fighting Steppenwolf in a flash back
The original after credit scene was Bruce being woken in the night by a green light and visited by Tomar Re and Kilowog. But this was cut by Whedon.

He was, but that still doesn't say very much

He was literally a superpowered conquerer who sends Motherboxes to planets, combines them through war and fighting to collect all 3, and terraforms planets to help create superarmies of Parademons to continue to conquer

Zod has been fucking great in both big screen outings. Terrence Stamp was great, and Michael Shannon was fan-fucking-tastic.

We don't know who he is

We don't know what he is

We don't know what his motivation is

He rambles endlessly about sources and mothers

>Loki is a good villain

LMAO WHAT

People will praise Marvelshit no matter what.

He has no back story
>he tried to invade before
That's not a back story

who the hell is that

>We don't know who he is
Steppenwolf
>We don't know what he is
Alien
>We don't know what his motivation is
To become a New God

You're a retarded nigger fuck

this

Zod is really underrated but sadly easily forgotten because of how he went out. At least it felt like a build-up in Superman 2, in Man of Steel it just felt so sudden to have the main villain, who we've seen level the city nearly, go out on a fucking neck snap.

>he sends them to planets
>and combines them through war and fighting to collect all 3
If he sends them, why does he need to do all that to combine them?

thats exactly what it is

He was one of the worst villains I've ever watched. No nuance, no reason for why he's doing what he's doing, no backstory, he can't even ham it up for God's sakes.

It's
Joker (Nicholson and Ledger)
Zod (Both)
Lex Luthor (BvS)
Magneto (Both)
Loki
Ego

Oh wow, he wants to be a god

Just like:

Ultron
Apocalypse
Loki
Malekith
Magneto
Thanos
Hela
Ares
Lex Luthor
Voldemort
Darth Vader

etc. etc. etc.

Justice League just made me sick of superhero movies this year. I realised I was tired of the Marvel superhero movies that JL's poor attempt of it just killed any of my excitement for Infinity War.

Homecoming was atrocious. Peter Parker and Spider-Man were effectively ruined and made into childish millennials. Raimi's films not only had charm but had stakes. Peter made choices that influenced him. This new film virtually removes all that.
>you destroyed a boat, but everyone was fine, give me suit
>oh noes! i need that suit because all of my powers are now suit based like you
More like SpiderBoy

half of those literally are gods already, besides, no shit it wasn't anything new, but saying there was nothing when it was clearly stated and shown makes you a stupid fucking nigger.

New God, not a god. There is a difference

>Steppenwolf
That must be the most stupid and retarded name ever

I'm actually a different guy to the one you replied to, I was just pointing out his motivation sucks

but you got too mad to think about that now didn't you? go take a breather

Cate Blanchett literally saved Thor 3
god bless her

He brings them, he doesn't send them. He could've landed quietly and combined them, but he is arrogant and wanted to make a show of dominance. So he attacked and waged war. Where he was defeated

Yeah? Why not? He actually has a complex relationship with the heroes, is entertaining to watch, has his own ambitions aside from some generic "Destruction/rule everything".

I'd like to hear why you disagree

>there is a difference

elaborate other than the new gods being rando aliens instead of greek mythology

>fass a good magneto
"no"

she was hot as fuck and her deep mommy voice made me diamonds

> I was just pointing out his motivation sucks
yeah its bland and nothing new, but that wasn't the point of the initial post was it? Why would you bother responding when you cant even read?

>Oh wow, he wants to be a god
>Loki
>Hela
>Ares

how is somebody so stupid they don't know Loki isn't a god, i can forgive the other two but the name ad character of loki has been in pop culture for years now.

why though? all of these super hero type names are fairly full of camp be it superman or captain america

Really? Why?

How can someone be so stupid they don't realise the mythological character Loki is based off is a god, as well as Loki proclaiming he is a god several times, you fucking retard

Asgardians aren't gods in MCU, papa Odin said so himself.

Oh god, the horror, please no more...........FUUUNNN

Because his dick is as big as that axe of his, he wants to conquer man. The combining of the three boxes is a show of power and gives him a reason to make parademons.
This was all explained, were you not paying attention?

that what i just fucking said you stupid fucking nigger, holy shit what is wrong with you?

The New Gods of Apokolips are basically their own unique species who derive power from worship just like earth pantheons, but unlike them, they are not simply content to live in what is essentially symbiosis with the cultures that birthed and shaped them. They invade, conquer, and enslave entire planets, converting their populace to enthralled slaves and their undead shock troops.

>Loki isn't a god
>that's what I just said

are you retarded

Shannon felt like he was in a different fucking movie, he was just ridiculous and over the top.

So, racist gods?

I mean would have been an interesting concept had it not been done to death

Exactly. He was a fanatic and an extremist. They're not exactly known for their restraint.

>Isnt Already
i missed a word, if you still didn't get the point i was making your just fucking pathetic

>I wrote like a retard but if you still didn't understand me it's your fault

Jesus christ man

Zod (MoS) >>>>>>>>> Lex (BvS) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Steppenwolf (JL) > Ares (WW) > Marvel villains = Enchantress (SS)

It's still in the process of being interesting. We don't yet know exactly where they're going to take it. I personally believe that Supes didn't come back alone. I think he's become a conduit for them, and unaware of it.

In other words Knightmare scenario status: intact.

He was worse than Thor 2's villain.

No its not in the film at all

explain how