Action comics #975 Preview

IS IT PRIME TIME?

All these villains. Just trying to make us think which one is Clark. Nice.

PRIME TIME

Cute

Prime time baby Prime Fucking Time

>only candy and junk food in his cupboards
>like a kid

Holy shitting fuck

It might really actually be Prime fucking Time.

Lois also followed him to a Big Belly Burger and saw him order a few burgers, a shake, and four pies.

Dudes totally a child, I just hope it isn't some weird "Secretly Jon from another Timeline" pile of bullshit

Prime Time!

>"Secretly Jon from another Timeline" pile of bullshit

That would get pretty incestly

I mean, there's no way fake Clark is Magog or anything, that's for sure.

P R I M E T I M E

Hey now, this is a universe where PowerGirl was once impregnated by her thought-to-be grandfather

It won't be until at least the third issue of the crossover. So I guess that's AC 976?

Part 3 is in Superman, and had that secret variant cover

>yfw it's just Mxy
I'm gonna blow a fucking capillary

>Watch-here-reporter-gets-PRIMED-live

Mxy has the powers to pull it off and the childlike taste, but why would he scream to himself about Superman ruining everything? He lacks a motive

He eats like me.

Maybe Mxy is our resident Superbro/Connel fan and is pissed off about Superdad and Jon's existence

It's a grown up Jon!

C A N ' T

G E T

R I D

O F

H I M

>Star is a manchild
That explains a lot

I don't understand why anyone wants Prime written by someone who isn't Johns. Last time we took a chance on that we got Countdown.

Shaddup.

star you should go say hi to him
call yourself 'wonder girl'
or maybe 'lori'

Mxy exists outside the multiverse, he wouldn't have been affected by the flashpoint. And even if he did, he's nigh omniscient. He would have noticed that a different superman was roaming the streets. Also why would he be hitting on Lois? It cant be to annoy Clark, since he didn't even know she was married to another superman until a couple of issues ago.

>bloody Superman S
hmmmmm. Now who does that remind me of?

But we saw stuff from his pov and he genuinely thought he was Clark.

He's not Superboy Prime. He's Clark Kent Prime.

Damn that's a lot of junk food. It would make sense then if it's Mxy and suddenly explain a few things. Plus being a all-powerful wild card he'd be a thorn in Mr. Oz's side.

More when?

I WANT TO READ IT ALL

If it's PRIME TIME, then it makes sense that he has that much junk food.
he doesn't know how to make pancakes and his mom's not around

>Prime Time types with only his index fingers
He really is a monster.

The world's most well-built comic book forum troll.

Nah, he was freaking out when Jon wasn't Clark's Adopted Son.

So its someone in tune with the old timeline but isn't aware of latter events.

It's him.

Was that an actual thread?

Reminder that there IS Jon in a future version of the new 52 timeline. Superboy was cloned from him.

Sup Forums, what is the essential PRIME TIME reading material?

Crisis On Infinite Earths and everything that came before it.

The NEW heroes are all PHONIES!!!

anyway i'd start w/ crisis on infinite earths and then go to Infinite Crisis. I'm not sure what else he specifically appeared in before or after those two storylines.

>The NEW heroes are all PHONIES!!!
With one of the Clark Kent suspects being Magog, I'd love to see SBP just tear the shit out of Magog in an autistic rage

Taken away from us too soon. RIP in peace, you horny bastard.

What Prime want with Lois, Jon and Superdad?

I don't think it's Prime. He's a teen, not a child.

He's still very, very immature, and presumably doesn't know how to cook.
=>

It's probably Mxy. Prime can't do things dissapear like a reality warper.

Prime can't make a car move without a driver

/Ourboi/ grow old and now wear black.

Prime can do anything.

ah... so its CHRIS KENT!

Jesus Christ people, how delusional can you be? You deserve to be dissapointed

What if it's not Prime? Are you going to blame DC because it didn't fit your fan delusion?

>can manipulate reality
>seems immature and disconnected from reality
>has an immature apetite
We're not dealing with Prime fellas, I'm thinking Mister Mxyzptlk.

gonna be funny when people are convinced it's Mxy and it's Vyndktvx

What if Prime's working for Manhattan?

>PRIME suspects
It's either Prime or they're trolling us.

PLOT TWIST it's the Ultra-Humantie

If it's Prime, the reactions are going to be fucking amazing, screenshot-worthy maybe

If it's not Prime, the falldown will be hilarious to see as well

Either way, it's going to be an interesting Wednesday next week

Is Prime the new Zoom? A meme villain

I dunno, it doesn't fit. Prime didn't have any powers in the universe he was banished in so it stands to reason he disappeared along with everyone else OR he came back but without powers since he wasn't protected during the convergence.

Prime was the original Meme villain

oh man what does prime think of watchmen

Can someone add to this image the bloody S on Infinite Crisis and on the new Action #975 cover side to side?

>Prime was the original Meme villain

Even though Infinite Crisis was before Flash Rebirth, I think Zoom became a meme first

see How could superdad ruin Mxy's life? If anything he's been his source of entertainment for far longer than superbro.

>Superboy Prime
>Not a meme villian
I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!

Prime himself was fairly popular when Legion of 3 Worlds was coming up, which was before Rebirth of course. But PRIME TIME wasn't coined until Blackest Night.

>How could superdad ruin Mxy's life?
Easy, he was part of completely remaking the multiverse. Honestly a valid argument can be made for both.

Something that a lot people is assuming is that Jon's dissapearance and the fake Clark are related. What if it's two different villains? What if fake Clark IS Superboy Prime but the one who erased Jon is another character? Like... the one who escaped Oz's prison.

I don't want Chris to be evil, but him assuming this new kid is him would fit some.

All this junk food and the childlike writing on the walls of Oz's prison makes me certain that Kent is the one who escaped.

Since OZ takes people from outside of time they can escape an appear in a non linear way

Everything but the Teen Titans issue he was in. Yes, even Countdown just to see him survive a universal explosion.

Is there really no obvious villain who needs a ton of sugar? Insect Queen or something?

Actually Lana debuted an Insect Queen get up in Superwoman like last issue

Chris Kent being the one escaping given the drawings and blue flames (Nightwing-ish shit) would make sense.

Well that was my best weird guess so someone else will have to try.

did you SEE the splash page of the escapee's cell? .....yeah its fuckin Primetime.

It's fucking not. Prime would never expect Superman to save him.

Go fuck yourself, Conner. I am better than you and you can't change that, aberration.

He didn't know he was Prime when he escaped see

The thing that makes me think Chris isn't involved is that I feel like they'd take the chance to remind people he existed while doing the multiverse arc since they went to an Earth with him but instead it was just kind of avoided which suggests that they don't want to deal with him.

I guess you could argue the avoidance was intentional to keep this twist as more of a shock. That scrapbook page seems like it stopped pre-marriage so it's possible there's another page with stuff that happened in the late 90s onward with like Supergirl and shit.

I don't think it's Chris because Fake Kent is showing weird abilities. Superman couldn't sense him in the apartment at all. I think it's Mxy

To be fair, Nightwing powers could be an excuse to do any kind of bullshit. Though I'd agree that fake Clark isn't likely Chris even if Chris is somehow in this arc.

We'll Sup Forums can Prime be redeemed
Answer wisely

I wonder what dramatic acts Sup Forums would put in in the super hero world with Mxy's powers.

>in the late 90s onward with like Supergirl and shit.

what if he's that goo-supergirl whatever the fuck was going on with her in the 90s

He's too OP to remain a good guy.

They never will get ride of him. Prime always survive.

Mann-Gott? Do the Germans really call him Godman because they can't call him Ubermann because of Nazis?

I don't expect her coming up again unless this really is a Time Trapper thing. Would make sense to mention his previous feats.

>Would make sense to mention his previous feats

Pocket Universe Superboy when

Speaking of the time trapper, it's worth pointing out that Prime was a version of him. If he retains the powers of the trapper, then that would explain his reality warping powers like erasing Superman's house, disappearing or commanding an empty taxi.

I think OZ is the Time Trapper and he took Jon to keep him safe from Prime.

Pretty sure he lost the powers at the end of Lo3W. Didn't have them in Blackest Night at least.

Time Trapper's identity changes a lot. Wouldn't expect Prime again.

Oz has to be someone with a connection to superbro. In Geoff's n52 superman run, he explained that he was the one who taught him to never give up hope or surrender. Before rebirth, some theorized that he was Pa Kent.

What if its Ruin? where is Hamilton nowadays? replaced by Meme Black Science man?

I want him back so they would undo the shit they pulled on him in that Teen Titans issue.

>he explained that he was the one who taught him to never give up hope or surrender.

Who else could that be other than Pa Kent?

What was he in?