WE MUST COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW

>We started a Brendan Fraser petition and got the media interested in him again for a bit
>We kept Snyder's hopes up for our dedication to defending the underrated film that Batman V Superman is
Now it's time to make a petition for Justice League and demand Snyder's original cut be released!

Also: Zack Snyder's Batman is one of the best things I've seen cinematically in recent years. Yes the film isn't all that perfect with the pacing BUT he REALLY needs to return to help behind the production of The Batman because Whedon is absolutely awful and ruined Affleck's Bruce Wayne in Justice League. Matt Reeves may be a great choice but Snyder deserves to be there because he understands the psychological torment of a character like Bruce Wayne (that of course depends of Affleck returns).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg
youtube.com/watch?v=QydeJbXOqyI
youtube.com/watch?v=EQM1Aoc5OeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posts like these make me question my sanity

I agree, snyder was born to direct batman

SPONSE NO. 5] I agree my friend, I am really glad I was able wait to see Snyder's vision in Justice League. Hopefully there's an extended BluRay edition too! :)

>I agree, snyder was born to direct batman
YES HE WAS. The Knightmare scene is one of the greatest cinematic pieces EVER

Watchout this Marvel/Disney-drone is using the same copypasta now in multiple threads

So I saw that the petition had over 10,000 signatures, how many do we need to endure the 4 hour JL Snyder cut is released?

>Hans Zimmer

BvS' score is brilliant from start to finish. Name me 1 good song from JL by Elfman that was original and not ripped off from his 89' Batman?

>"we"
How much of an underage newfaggot are you?

Yeah f*ck Marvel bro! They are trying to make the real DC fans look stupid. We know that the critics got it wrong again they are paid Marvel shills

They are both generic and completely forgettable

Snyder tries to hard to be Nolan. He comes up with cool battles and set pieces, but the story falls flat.

You are so right! We will show them who is the boss and see the movie as many times so based DC can bless us with the extended edition! I am ready to double buy :)

For Darkseid! xD

Yeah, he did 3 films that went from mildly underwhelming to a downright bomb, they should give him the chance to crash their biggest IP even harder next!

Fuck off Dcucks. The Thor 3 was the most funny fun movie of this year, your shilling is not gonna change that

>They are both generic and completely forgettable
ZIMMER'S SCORE WAS AMAZING IN BVS YOU IDIOT

Literally no idea if this entire thread is shit posting hahaha

>The Thor 3 was the most funny fun movie of this year
I liked the religious elements in that film and Doctor Strange's cameo but when I go and see a super hero film, I like realism and not too much comedy.

They could have done Hulk fantastic if the stakes were high and he really felt like killing Thor and didn't know who he was but nope... let's make him be so comedic and cheesy that the audience laughs when he is in every scene.

Disney fucking sucks when they take over a film company

>MUHH DC prayer circle

KEK

>but the story falls flat.
Batman wanting to kill Superman is one of the best super hero storylines I've ever seen. So much raw emotion and anger as he is haunted by his own demons. I LOVE IT. Just a shame the Martha scene wasn't that well done and film had to turn into a CGI fest.

LET SNYDER DO THE BATMAN MOVIE AND BRING EVIL SUPERMAN AND PROVE THAT HE WILL MAKE THE GREATEST DARKEST DC FILM EVER

>someone put this much effort into a fake ad

DC pajeets eh?

Also Snyder’s stuff is gone, just like David Ayer’s Suicide Squad stuff

Remember when people petitioned for an extended Suicide Squad because the footage was definitely still there? And you got 10 minutes more?

Snyder cut with ZImmer/Junkie XL score and I'll buy it.

>Snyder tries to hard to be Nolan.
>implying Nolan can shoot action or good-looking scenes in general

Hulk and Thor were great and their comic timing was fantastic, Disney is great company and marvel movies are incredible and fun. Can't wait for the Last Jedi though

MARVEL!
WILL NOT!
DIVIDE!
US!

kek

Well TDKR aside they where pretty good.

Agreed!

Look at this fucking mess of a Cinematic Universe

>We
kys dc pajeet

>Hulk and Thor were great and their comic timing was fantastic, Disney is great company and marvel movies are incredible and fun
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So uh... where might one find a video of the movie online? pls no bully

Original opening sequence was a montage of extra shots showing the world in turmoil and darker cinematography with Leonard Cohen's "Everybody Knows" playing over it.

The person described it as "epic, emotional, has gravitas".

youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg

OK lets predict what's getting cancelled or heavily reworked after this flop
>JL Dark
>Gotham Ciy Sirens
>Black Adam
>Deadshot
>Harley Quinn and Joker
>JL Sequel
>Lobo
>MoS sequel
>Cyborg
>GL Corps

He's right. Calm down your autism

>35 replies
>21 posters
DC shills can fuck off

It's the Marvel shills trying to make us real DC fans who support Zacks vision with all in our hearts look bad bro!

>Gotham Ciy Sirens
>Harley Quinn and Joker
NO I NEED THESE. ALL I CARE ABOUT

My guess is they replace Cyborg movie in the current lineup with The Batman movie. If you wanna do Gotham City Sirens you gotta introduce Cat woman and Poison Ivy in that movie.

Justice League Dark can fuck off

I can see them doing Black Adam.

Deadshot/Joker and Harley Quinn can also fuck off, they are not strong enough to have their own movie

JL sequel is happening

Lobo is also probably gonna happen cause "Muh R-rated superheroes"

MoS sequel ain't happening, they already did The Death of Superman. There's literally no other plot line to top that story. If they did do it they likely just make Brainiac a fucking retard one-shot villain

GL Corps will likely happen cause it was shown in JL, but they're gonna hold off cause everyone still remembers and hates the Ryan Reynolds GL movie

Pretty much all the A-tier characters will be getting reworked (Superman, Batman, Harley, Joker).

Rest will probably be safe assuming they're made since there's no expectations from the top (thus a lack of interference).

>youtube.com/watch?v=QydeJbXOqyI
>2:35

>Lobo
Wait what. When was this announced?

SOURCE PLEASE

>"at least we die in our shit"

Comic-con they basically just announced they were gonna throw a fuckload of shit at the wall to see what stuck.

>Deadshot/Joker and Harley Quinn can also fuck off, they are not strong enough to have their own movie
FUCK YOU THE JOKER NEEDS HIS OWN MOVIE

Honka Honka!

it won't be Leto's Joker

This is really fucking pathetic....even for DC friends.

FUCK YOU LETO'S JOKER NEEDS HIS DELETED SCENES TO BE RELEASED COS HE WAS GREAT IN THAT

That would require WB to admit they fucked up and Snyder to return to the editing room, which will never happen.

Enjoy your extra 10 minutes of Whedon banter.

Why do you fags keep watching these movies?
I don't understand it. You're supposed to be adults

I got bored of them after spiderman II and comic books were my life up until high school. Quit watching kid shit, it's pathetic

Says the guy posting on a childrens cartoon board.

Fuck, I want this so bad...

youtube.com/watch?v=EQM1Aoc5OeM

story wasn't written by snyder for both mos and bvs, and I would argue it was excellently told so I don't get your remark

You made this as a parody right?

I agree lets COME TOGETHER amigos xDDDD

No. Affleck's Bruce is legendary

>knightmare seqeuence/greatest cinematic pieces ever?
You need to go back

>Yes the film isn't all that perfect with the pacing BUT

oh come on, you can criticize bvs if you want but the pacing? Seriously? I'd say it was perfect pacing if nothing else

DLC: Cinematic Universe

>those other uploads
13 year old indian detected.

I'm 22 though.. and not Indian and yeah I did start the channel with comedy but now doing serious DC Stuff

>"at least we die in our own shit"

From a purely cinematography standpoint, yeah.

KYS RETARD

>DC prayer circle
pic related

>BvS' score is brilliant from start to finish

You literally understand nothing about soundtracks if you think DUUUUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUN DUUUN and the shitty four-chord Superman """theme""" are "brilliant".

>JL sequel is happening
less likely than Twin Peaks S4 tbqh

Welcome to stage 2 of the Kübler-Ross model OP
Also known as the 5 stages of grief

>Bargaining – The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief.