JOAARR!

JOAARR!

and so rockposting was born

Lizzie > George > Ralph

Wow they whitewashed the Gorilla. Racism is truly still alive in Hollywood.

this little lady cannot act

I wish they made the animals bigger. I know they were never Godzilla-size in the games but it seems like a waste to only have them 3 stories tall.

Good God... my bladder isn't ready for another litty flick. I'm still in recovery from the last one.

>my nigga Ramsey = Kyle = Nick > all other monsters

not the original characters reeeeee

I like the characters from the 2nd game, the Rhino, Rat and Lobster

What's the game called that this is from?

Battlechodes

google Rock's new movie trailer

I see the bluesharia ad agency is memeing for this movie now.

Stop.

Problem Gorilla 2

>google "blue sharia"
>three reddit posts then Sup Forums

lil' raunchy box office disaster

Ape Escape 2

Why does Dwayne only do bad movies now? There's no way his agent doesn't get him offers for better projects. Is he afraid of going for kino?

Eruption of Violence

Orangutan Brawl

max profits for low effort. Notice how he only pitched a fit when a movie he had money invested in nosedived

V E R N>Ralph> Lizzie> George

Primal Rage

50 Cent: Bulletproof

hehe

Gorzilla

Of the OG 3, you are exactly correct. I always thought Ralph was a fucking rat as a child until I played world tour. I think Ralph was my overall favorite as a kid.

It's always possible that they could get bigger, I doubt the trailer would blow its load this early. Or maybe they didn't want to parallel Kong too much.

Banana Bonanza 2: going bananas

Tory Stellers Story Tellers

>it seems like a waste to only have them 3 stories tall.

But that's how big they are in the game. They have to actually climb buildings to smash them up.

Also, fuck this movie for not having humans turn into the monsters and for turning Ralph into a regular wolf instead of a werewolf and Lizzie into a fucking crocodile. This movie could have been fun, but instead we got "normal animals become big: the movie"

Destroy all humans

what are you talking about? he's perfect for these dumb action blockbusters. i'm actually surprised he's not in Transformers yet.

patrician