Venom is a manlet now

Manlet 1,70 m (5' 7'' for burgers) Tom Hardy will be Venom in his dedicated movie that will happen in 2018.
Why a turbochad like Ed Brock is now portrayied by someone like Tom Hardy? Is this to pander to the nu-males/modern feminized males audience?
Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/david-shapiro/2014/03/i-go-to-the-san-diego-zoo-with-alexandra-daddario-from-true-detective/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have a free bump

sounds about right.
inb4 black love interest

>be Bane and Venom
>be massive 90's villains
>be both played by a manlet

The fuck is this shit!?

>inb4 black love interest
You mean the symbiote?

Don't talk shit about Hardy. Go watch Bronson you fuckin pussy

>Women Bitching again about superficial shit
Nothin but hoes and tricks

It's Peter Jackson's fault for making shit directors believe they can use forced perspective to make midgets look tall

this really should just be a daddy-o thread

good idea

daddario is Scream

>tfw no autism alex gf

He was way better than manlet Hardy.

>daddario hasnt shown her mammarios since true detective s1

what went so wrong bros

she's an infuriating tease

>showed her tits at the absolute apex
>what went wrong
Nothing, we were given a gift, cherish it.

funny

>crows-up
DADARIOOOSSSSSSSSSS

And these faggots keep telling themselves that Marvel doesn't have an agenda against masculinity.

It's not fair

Pretty good interview with Daddario. Seems like a down-to-earth girl. Anyone find more stuff like these?

thoughtcatalog.com/david-shapiro/2014/03/i-go-to-the-san-diego-zoo-with-alexandra-daddario-from-true-detective/

>When we stop at a convenience store in Ramona, Alexandra gets change from the guy behind the register and he says, “You have such beautiful blue eyes.” He looks down at the cash drawer. “I’m puttin’ the money in the wrong place and stuff.” When we get back into the car, she puts a pair of big sunglasses on.

>Outside Poway, we drive through mountains covered in huge boulders. Alexandra says, “These mountains are cool. They almost look like movie sets, like production designs of cool mountains.” I look around at the mountains and scroll through songs on my iPod. Alexandra screams, “Use your blinker, asshole!” and looks at me and points to a car and says, “He didn’t signal!” She laughs. I find “LA County” by Lyle Lovett on my iPod and put it on and Alexandra says she loves country music. “It’s all about love and loss… And farming! And being an American.”

Bane voice: "For you!"

she should do it again
i promise to fap to it at least 10 times

Shalom user!

i remember reading that interview a long time ago and being really sad

why am i still here? just to suffer?

Can symbiotes sexually bond with the host like the Spawn suits can?

>Spawn suits
>sexually bond with host
The fuck are you talking about?

that must be it :/

He's talking about Spawn, from the Comics.

One of the villains in Spawn is a serial killer who gets given a suit in hell which is "female" and sexually bonds with him, for reasons.

>Forcing a meme that a girl on Baywatch is gonna be your widdle autistic waifu

Imagine forcing a "Pamela Anderson is my autistic waifu" meme.

Ddario has been long dicked by every producer, actor and agent in Hollywood.

Could be cool. I'll take an alpha short dude over a bland beta who just happens to be tall. Army Hammer's tall and boring as fuck.

I like the vampire alex meme too

>Madness is like gravity. All you need... is a little push.

she's a very aggressive smiler

>Butthurt roastie detected

Everytime.

GAAAH

Hottest actress in Hollywood.

Daddario is like an ugly awkward girl with glasses that one day woke up in the body of a hot chick.

it's amazing as she was always a cute

Stop user, you're messing with unnatural forces

>You live in a timeline where supervillains are turned into supermanlets.

Why does every board have to be anti-manlet now, can't you just contain that shit to /fit/?

I want to cum thick ropes on Daddario’s pretty demon face.

why are facials so popular?

Manlets are better suited for cinema
btw, HNNGGGGGG

The Face is the most attractive part of a woman. Cumming while seeing it just underneath your dick is heaven.

The connection between those two sentences is lost on me.

the humiliation factor

That makes some sense. The idea being that you are degrading the woman so she is of less value for the next man she's with.

Degeneracy

I like cumming while kissing my gf on the cheek or cumming inside her. Cumming on the face is teenage fantasy/insecure manlet-tier.

would you ever want to try kissing her neck?

Sometimes i kiss her neck or mouth (no tongue) but mostly of times i kiss her cheek.

nice

>1510758882437.jpg
>misused greentext
Newfag detected, fuck off back to plebbit

It's about acceptance and insecurity as much as 'ownership' and degradation imo. Men are insecure about their penises and told that their sexuality is dirty and degrading (mostly by women) so a woman willingly, enthusiastically taking the physical embodiment of that sexuality on her face is showing she wants the man and his sexuality, that it is valid and needed. It's kind of like how women love it when you eat their pussy like you need it or on their period that they are most insecure about.