Rust Mowing Marty's Lawn

Now that the dust has settled, let's talk about, once and for all, who was in the wrong here?

Rust

Rust was in the wrong for being a single man past a certain age.

Marty was clearly overreacting and projecting his own unfaithfulness, but Rust shouldn't have mowed his lawn tho.

Why is it wrong to mow someone else's lawn? Aren't you basically sparing the owner some trouble and doing them a favor as a result?

Who said it's trouble ?

Rust obviously, I mean who mows another mans lawn for free.

I suspect that Rust may have had an ulterior motive here. Maybe Rust was trying to seduce Marty by mowing his lawn in a sweaty tank top.

Some people like mowing their lawns. Some people dont want to receive favors because they think it hurts their image.

Rust sees mowing the lawn as an act by itself, almost abstract without social contexts. He was simply doing a good deed for a friend.

Marty has always been the “straight man,” and reads social situations like a normal person in society would. This is the same reason he frowns at the philosophical beliefs of Rust, because for Marty following the rules of reality and gaming them to his advantage is more important than trying to realize the truth and changing reality itself.

Rust is in the wrong. He should not have been there without a 3rd party or when the husband’s not home. He crossed the boundaries of respect, something modern people have forgotten.

Rust. You don't cut another man's lawn for free. It's emasculating. Rust should of been aware that Marty is an old fashioned man who's big on appearances.

How is it emasculating?

Letting someone else mow your lawn, especially an acquaintance co worker or or whatever, sends the message that you don’t know how or don’t care enough for I take care of your own property

It's all one grass, man. Giant unmowed lawn in outer space.

How isn't it?

For a board that has autismos screeching about "cuck this" and "cuck that" I'm surprised no one brings it up now - when a man does something for another man without asking. Uses his lawnmower to cut his lawn. Maybe afterwards he'll shit in his toilet, take his kids to school, drink his beer and fuck his wife.

I-is the lawn a metaphor of pubic hair?

Real men do their yardwork m8. Or you pay someone professional to do it if you are busy. You do NOT let other people do you a favor by mowing your lawn.

You carve out time to mow your lawn at a decent time where you won't wake up the neighbors, period.

Dude, he was just mowing the fucking lawn not his wife's ass.

Eventually he did

>it's Marty's pubic hair

>Let's be clear here, Rust, I don't want you fucking MY wife when I'm not there. *I* like fucking MY wife! Thanks for returning the mower.

Marty should have recognized Rust was just starting on his journey.
Everyone knows the more lawns you mow, the closer you get to the Yella Kang.