/stg/ - Stranger Things General

The King and I Edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUVPDJiaUlk
youtu.be/ohgkufoIEIM
amp.timeinc.net/nme/news/music/finn-wolfhard-stranger-thingss-band-calpurnia-recording-debut-ep-2160555?source=dam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR FACK

>Still no explanation for Millie meeting Drake on two separate days, two different locations, including at the place he was staying by the marina and him taking pictures of her

He looks so embarrassed people taking photo of him eating spaghetti, cute!

>two separate days
wrong

Do you think those two boys appreciate having their friendship called the same name as Eminem's worst song

Would you consider getting a ST tattoo?

Jesus Christ how out of touch are you people, Drake's literally the whitest most harmless black rapper imaginable. He's probably more innocent than her.

that was posted before. discussion of it in earlier threads. they were wearing different clothes, had different hair styles, etc.

no. no tattoo, especially not of a good-at-best show (considering both seasons that is)

Amazing how Jack can look like such an innocent angel one moment, then be like the next.

I wouldn't get a tattoo period. But a Stranger Things tattoo? That's revealing too much power level for me.

this show is fucking silly

Reminder that bullying of the show’s young actors is not allowed in this general, Finn and his brothers lurk Sup Forums sometimes and it would make him really uncomfortable when you guys bully him or sexualize him.
Thanks for your cooperation

>He's probably more innocent than her.
Probably not a high bar if you think about it

>Still no explanation for her weekly cold sores, and she insists they're pimples in every livestream

>its true
fuck its really terrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=rUVPDJiaUlk
^^^ dont click

what the FACK am i listening to

>they
First of all, only Millie was wearing different clothes, because only Millie appeared in all three photos. Anyway, she's a fashion palate, she probably changes clothes half a dozen times a day.

SEASON 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SEASON 2

>three
There were only 2 sets, marina and at the concert, no? Unless you count these.

Correct.

Fack or Milake? (Millie x Drake)

u r verry enthusiatic, user
i like it :---^)

drake literally has a harem and he is a bitch nigga wtf are you talking about

he fucked her 200% and may write a sad song about her later when he sees her getting fucked by other older guys

>Millie x Drake
D E L E T E

that's an iconic image from the show so I think it's a good idea for a tattoo.

Yes, 2 sets consisting of three photos. Two of her backstage, and the one by the marina

this, unfortunately, and as hard it is to admit

those images are making me uncomfortable, not horny

I know your only objective is destruction

>innocent and pure love
or
>corrupt sexualized exploitation

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
A TOUGH CHOICE INDEED

why?

>implying she hasn't been exploited already

>FinnSkata

does he mean he likes to skateboard? He already said that he can.

Did you not have pimples when you went through puberty???? Wtf are you on?

obviously, but many of hers are actually cold sores

>you can only be exploited once
wat im i reading lol.
i implied nothing of that sort btw

youtu.be/ohgkufoIEIM

He said he got a scar under the chin from skating, you can see it in some photos

fatigue also induces cold sores and they're never truly cured, you can get them from your parents as a little babby
knowing her parents her being worked to the bone is equally likely as her getting boned

keeeekk

nois
nois

>7
wrong

>I´m going to stop hate with tweets!
Kek, I bet that´s what Gandhi would have done...

user you can post images days after they're taken are you aware of that possibility

are her hands really that small? or is it the angle?

Yep, i always get sores when my sleep schedule is fucked.

Sup Forums on the right

Her head is huge.

for the one in the back it's the angle. foreground one looks normal to me

Judging by their sense of humor, they'd probably find it amusing.

Sup Forums on the left

I looked up the dates on her Instagram. about 7 days apart.

I'm aware, but when you consider that the clothes, hair, and location are all different, it's not a stretch that the time was different.

god i wish this were me

both figuratively and literally?

This. Not 7 days apart, it was just posted later, but they were not on the same day.

top kek

The dude on the left is going to be handsome. Finn will look like a rat.

>Millie will never help you dispose of spoiled milk while wearing this outfit

Maddie knows

They’re both cute and will be handsome. Please don’t make this a competition. Finn and his brother Dick browse this board sometimes and it makes him uncomfortable when you guys compare him to Jack

i wish the show never got made desu

Good thing for Dick his brother's going to turn out ugly like him, and his career won't last.

version with sound where?

Finn, if you're reading this, please give Jack the tender loving he deserves.

Please don’t say like this, Finn and his brother Rick browse this board sometimes and it make them really uncomfortable when you say anything mean about Finn or his brother Mick

JUST

I wish I could identify that bridge. i'm sure it's in fucking Brisbane somewhere. That would prove the photos were taken on the same day. I can't guarantee it but there schedules should conflict so that they shouldn't be in the same cities aside from Brisbane, where millie caught the concert. There might be overlap in Sydney IF Drake didn't immediately go to Melbourne to get ready for his shows there.

>Finn and his brother Dick browse this board sometimes
source

if it's true finn should tweet something esoteric to prove it or something

still doesn't prove she didn't get fucked/felt up tbqh

>tfw those claiming that Millie only had one visit with Drake, despite her clothing change, are inadvertently arguing that she changed clothes during their visit.

Jack is jewish, he will grow up looking like a rat while finn is getting better looking everyday

oh fuck......

I don't have to prove it tbqh, the millieslanderers are the ones making the claims. The whole thing is ridiculous ofc, Drake is vanilla as fuck. And I will fucking guarantee you Millie was accompanied the whole time.

I think I prefer the angry Finn poster to Millieslanderers at this point.

pls no bully

agreed, i don't think anything happened with drake obviously, but she's in hollywood the majority of her life - and her parents only care about money. they have certainly been paid to look the other way before

They should have more scenes together

>they have certainly been paid to look the other way before
citation needed

Oh fuck off, both of them are growing up cute so far. Pic related, it was taken a few days ago.

oh dear, read the description

>professional meme man

dude...do you think he's the King Steve psoter?

read about the type of people they are. and it's hollywood. not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Who can’t wait for Finn’s album?
I think it’ll be decent at least, the guitar girl is really good

amp.timeinc.net/nme/news/music/finn-wolfhard-stranger-thingss-band-calpurnia-recording-debut-ep-2160555?source=dam

NO BULLY

dude, here she is pre concert.

>drit
why not drid?

good point

And here she is AT THE CONCERT.
Is it really so hard to believe she got another outfit change in afterwards? the kid is a professional clothes horse for christs sake.

and?

>changed outfits just go to hang with drake by the water
thonking.jpeg

read this post, i can't repost the image I want but it's here
This is a completely different outfit at the same concert.

She changes outfits a dozen times a day. I've already proved that with the pre and during concert photos.

jack hasnt hit puberty yet, finn has
once the bone structure begins changing properly theyll both look different
jack has a cute face which is kind of hit or miss when it comes to puberty, but he looks kinda like young fred savage. i think hell turn out fine though
finn has an interesting face though, idk how he will look, probably not that bad though since he has reasonably good bone structure

even more incriminating :^)

Finn's nose will be the death of his career.

Jesus Christ this general is in a dire state. If Netflix wasn't retarded with their release schedule we'd be discussing episode 4 right now.

goodnight /stg/

Finn is really cute, not just the face but the mannerism as well, idk if he’ll remain cute as an adult, but at least he has a really angular jaw which will guarantee him a decent look

that jew blood isnt serving him well
**no bully though pls**

Let's walk through this.

you say pre-concert
and during concert

but then we have which is the same as the during concert outfit, in broad daylight, in front of the car she took to the concert. Did she change from that, into the sweater, and then back into that?

And then the marina picture in a third outfit in the dark How does the timeline add up for a single prolonged visit?

pls no bully millie

THIS