Give it to me straight. Is is good?

Give it to me straight. Is is good?

No.

Yes.

maybe

Sometime.

Has there ever been a more based series that takes on social issues plaguing society?

The Punisher on Netflix takes on the nra and shows them to be coward military wannabes, tackles the issues of sexism, shows how well Muslims integrate, and demonstrated how poorly Trump treats our veterans.

This series is 10/10 with nonstop action interspersed with scenes that make you reflect on American society.

And it’s pure Kino!

Dare I say that this is /ourshow/?

It depends.

I've seen this post before

It's okay

No. It's really bad. I had decent hopes because Punisher in Daredevil was good, but this version just sucks. There is barely any action. Frank kills barely any people.

This script is atrocious.

Yes it is. Binge watched the whole season last night.

no

>shows how well Muslims integrate
guess you talk about the homeland security boss chick?
>persian parents
>fled the iran when muslims took power
wew yeah she's really muslim isn't she. and her parents. wow. so halal all the way.

>Give it to me straight...
Like a pear cider that's made from 100% pears?

>post full of buzzwords
>reddit spacing

it's almost like you want (You)s, user.

I like how Frank cucked the Jew sidekick.

Can you repeat the question?

It's pretty good. Frank almost banging Micro's wife while he watched was nice

its so bad

>Is is good?

If you want to watch a Hallmark Channel story about a Afghanistan veteran rise from down on his luck hobo to father figure to a single mom with 2 kids, yes

Starts slow but gets really good I was little worried during the first 2 episodes but it was fucking worth it

Frank tortures and murders the fuck of lot of people and it's gory as fuck he kills lIke 20-30 sand niggers on his own and it is fucking brutal, savage and everything the punisher is.

Best punisher and he was my favorite since I was a kid. Bernthal is fucking awesome he alone far outweighs the suttle sjw/jew bullshit. And even though they rip on the nra guy. Frank is doing exactly what the redneck guy is hoping for.

Best fucking punisher ever dude is the fucking punisher and this is just his origin story there are so many great punisher arcs they really.have to fuck up to not pick a great one.

All the bad guys are white men
All the good guys are either Jewish (the two sidekicks), female, or black

Frank Doesnt kill a single non white person, he robs a arms dealer to get guns (who is black) and DOESNT kill him

White Villains are as follows.
4 white construction workers that harass mexican
dirty DHS head that tried to kill and frame a heroic jew
dirty CIA guy that killed a muslim cop
fat NRA right wing gun nut that lies about being a war vet, he also names the jew before being killed by
PTSD war vet that turns into a home grown terrorist, because he was lied to by NRA guy
Franks own best friend who turns out to be evil
Sub Cuck degenerate Army Commander that helped CIA guy, and when we see him he is letting a black prostitute torture him

Notable henchmen include US soldiers, Gun Runners or Mercs and Mafia Gangsters. All white

Even Micro and Franks kids are the same, older daughter is kind caring and smart, younger son is a racist bully

Karen is annoying as always.

so im guessing you skipped over like 6 episodes worth of scenes with the police muslim woman to come to this conclusion?

I'm on episode 4. The white kid with PTSD was told he couldn't fight for Anvil since he'd be a liability. Ok that's rational. It's not fair though. If the leader guy doesn't allow liabilities then why are there women on the team?

It's alright. I'm at episode 10 rn and so far it has kept me going. The mussie police chick is a character to truly hate cause she's just so damn lame. Bernthal does a good fucking job tho. There r some good moments, mostly bad, but its worth a watch if u dont have shit to do. light 7/10

I'm only 1 episode in, but I can already tell you than on a strictly technical level, we are light years ahead of a show like TWD.

M ' A S K U
'
A
S
K
U

Why do they make every show 13 episodes? It doesn't make them more money.

HAY GUISE

Marvel studios here, ready for another corridor action scene ?

Show is trash, the only acceptable marvel show was DD S1..

You think Americans even know about sectarian conflicts in muslim countries?

Anyway The Punisher sucked arse, like a poor man's version of Homeland/24/Bourne.

I'm gonna try and edit it down to something more watchable. How much could I cut out you think without it being jarring?

>Fuck white people: The show

No, it's not good.

Lewis' death was so satisfying. What a worthless weak piece of shit

Lol at people loving daredevil so much and forgetting the cringe moments. I'll take Bernthal punIsher any day. We ain't gonna get any better and I'm not 10 years old reading comics. Bernthal is the best punisher I've see and even with all the typical sjw shit I still enjoyed it. Oh and white men make the best villains they always have because of the same reason you idiots already know. White villains are a million times better than some Muslim or black or especially a fucking women. Same goes for white heroes. Come on idiots we all them trying to saw whites have an advantage are just them subconcoisly admitting whites are just better. And white men have always been the best villains.

One of the biggest reasons I hated wolfenstien 2 besides Grace and the commies it was becuase the main villain went from a genius white mad scientist who was legitimately a super villain to a skinny dumb cunt who you killed like twice already. If they just made Hitler a real villain instead of a loser character it would have helped a lot. Despite everything but the gunplay being trash

Fuck I'm drunk and I can't type on my phone for shit

nah it's garbage

Well compared to how terrible 99% of shows are worse than garbage... we ain't gonna get better and I thought Bernthal was enough for me. I can't believe people liked Luke cage or Jessica jones shit was painful. Daredevil was mostly shit too except Daredevil and kingpin... go back and watch it and remember how hard it was to just skip over his faggot sidekick and the basically every sub plot in the show. Kingpin was great and the the actor who played Daredevil made the show the script was retarded and NOONE LIKED DAREDEVIL AS A KID he was universally considered the lamest faggot wanna be blind batman. Anyone who like Daredevil as a kid was a fucking loser. He was aquaman tier and you all know it...

depends on the amount of soy you consumed in the past week

its alright but far from what it could have been.

Give this to the guy who did the first season of daredevil and the slavers storyline.

A lot of missed potential

it's good unless you're an idiot who focuses too much on race

>episode 10
Does every netflix show need a meme episode?

the actor knows what he's doing, but he looks wrong

frank is stern and cruel looking, this guy looks like he's about to cry

good goy

Sort of, but like all Marvel shows it drags in places

Dude, if theres one thing i take from this post. Its that shit like CW's shows and Gotham that set the bar so low. It makes netflix shit seem almost golden.

muh realism

Did you not watch the episode when he literally pummeles an Arabian to death with his bare hands

>Afghanis
>Arab

I thought I had New Vegas on in the background for a moment during the initial fight.

>I'm gonna try and edit it down to something more watchable.
Just make a 20min action cut and get rid of all the trash.

THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO

Everybody go home, this thread was done hours ago

The episodes where frank murders motherfuckers in horrible ways are good. Unfortunately thats only two episodes. The rest of it is a soap opera meant to appeal to the 10s of women who read punisher comics in the 90s. Bold move spending so much money making a series that is designed to appeal to about 6 people.

I've begrudgingly sat through all these netflix shows and im on episode 4 rn it's alot more watchable than any of the other ones because they don't gotta dance around anything. He just kills the fuck out of everyone

Writer 1: We're going to put an NRA shirt on the obnoxious loud slob .
Writer 2: That's not subtle.
Writer 1: We're going to put a flannel shirt over it but you can still see the letter?
Writer 2: Subtle!

*high five*

Also they didn't write about Afghanistan. They wrote a Vietnam story set in Afghanistan. That shit has been done to death.

Took this long before I dropped it.
After this it's pretty obvious who's bad guy here.

Netflix just can't help them self.

I'm 4 episodes in and enjoying it.

My largest complaint so far is the Persian girl, she's painfully wooden in her performance and there's something weird with her face when she speaks, I can't put my finger on it.

Much better than 2 hours of justice league I'll give you that

>fuck you whitey

What the fuck did this character even do apart from bitch about sexism and fuck billy russo?

yes, dat ep 6 when micros wife moves on from her dead husband and fucks her co worker in their house while micro watches and faps silently was gold

It was fine. Most gripes are because it's more conspiracy thriller and less gritty noir-esque Franking criminal thugs. I reckon season 2 will go into that much more, and this season was just to finish up his (modernised) origin story.

My only issue is Frank's size. He needs to put on much more muscle and there needs to be better camera angles to make him ore physically imposing. Make people fear the skull.

Still. The show is fucking violent. Those last two major takedowns Frank does in the last two episodes were just... holy shit.

So much wrong with the first episode.
>demolishing a building or constructing one
>runny ass cement
>cement truck left full parked at night
And who the fuck stacks chairs so they aren't in the same mating orientation.

he was an ass but instead of her having to deal with him the show tortured and killed him. I hate that, hating in stranger things and hate it here. people need to face the world instead of expecting it to be magiced away

If it suits you

It's mediocre. The subplots and the side-characters are boring. Everything is drawn out far too long and is too predictable. I ended skipping around 70 to 80% of each episodes and only watched Frank's scenes and by the end there was nothing I didn't understand. Also, for a series that stars the fucking Punisher, he does too little punishing. The last 2 episodes were entertaining though.

there's a scene where his sons says
>haha dad kills those bad hajis
and then frank says
>DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT WORD AGAIN. YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKER? YOU HEAR ME. I'M OKAY WITH YOU SAYING I KILL PEOPLE BUT STOP SAYING THAT RACIST WORD YOU FUCKING CRACKA. RICK, IT AIN'T LIKE IT WAS BEFORE

no, it's not good.

at first I assumed I was looking at some version of Molly von Richthofen but it was not meant to be

I'm on episode 2 and I feel a little lost since I didn't watch the other series he was in. Do I have to go back and watch Daredevil or The Defenders?

He reacts that way to anyone reminding him of his Black Ops days. It's got nothing to do with if he likes racism or not.

There hasn't been a single Netflix show this year that wasn't 'culturally appropriated', what the fuck is going on, they didn't start out this way

Gets cringeworthy in the middle trying to have a conversation about gun violence in a Punisher tvshow. Like the core audience would give a fuck

>cement truck left full parked at night
you may also note the cement truck was not rotating. They keep it rotating even in traffic jams so the cement won't harden
>demolishing a building or constructing one
could be both. taking down part of it while something on the street level is being built, maybe its a big remodel. hammers make no sense for demolishing, just blow the whole thing, cheap and fast.

That guy is a terrible actor so no, I haven't watched nor do I have the desire.

What part makes you lost? He was not in Defenders, he was only in season 2 of Daredevil and I would say he was better there than he is here.

>punisher has time to actually fucking shadow paint his icon on the shirt/vest
>all of the other franks throw a stencil down and spray
>most of the time its still running as hes killing people
>set to Metallica
ill pass, even if its ok

Lt. Bathroom Break sucks, her mom sucks, her partner, bleached aziz ansari sucks, Micro's wife sucks, her kids sucks, there's so much bullshit tin this show whhyyy

Pretty much this.

It's decent series, but racist as fuck. Everything evil comes from whites and the all heroes besides the Punisher are all blacks, jews and Muslims. So yeah, diversity, the series.

I was just at the part where the cops talks about trying to kill him before. Am I going to need to know details about Daredevil to follow this, or is it just his family is murdered and he becomes Punisher.

>frank castle likes wu tang clan

>Frank kills four or five guys
>Micro shows up like 30 seconds later
>complains about how bad the dead guys smell because they're dead
>mfw

Let's see
>law enforcement acting way outside their purview and protocol without consequences? check
>muh family tragedy cryfest every episode? check
>One spec ops guy slaughtering dozens of equally well trained, equipped and prepared spec ops guys? check.
>one-dimensional corrupt spook villain? check
>evil mercenary betraying the protagonist? check
>protagonist who lost his son playing surrogate Daddy for a rebellious boy? check

Unlike any other Marvel/DC tv show I did make it to ep11, so I guess it's a 2/10.

Holy shit that'd be a great idea for an episode where he just kills gluttons.

Yes. It's really good. I was skeptical because you can't keep up the Punisher from Daredevil for a whole season on his own, but this version is just cool. It's not just non-stop butchering for edgy teens. There is time to develop the characters.

The script is really great.

its his family is murdered and he becomes Punisher. The pain of it is explored more in DD and his acting was better in DD but information wise you have all you need

Its good. 8,5/10

It’s ok, but it is slow.
Also it has Desi from Girls playing Desi from Girls but with a computer

they all shat themselves

all the right people are hating it so it's probably good

Frank murders that one Cartel guy in the beginning, after hinting that he killed everyone else in the Cartel. He also kills the shit out of all the Afghanis.

That being said, Frank has always killed a lot of fucking white people. Even in MAX, which is decidedly redpilled the majority of the criminals and overt bad dudes are white. My reasoning for this is that they're the ones in charge. I think we can both agree it'd be pretty weird if the rogue generals that Fury beats with a belt were all black dudes. There just aren't that many black generals. Or that the CIA dudes that Frank kills were all black guys, despite there not being that many black guys in the CIA.

I think he needed to kill more black dudes, Mexicans, and Arabs though. And if this gets a season 2, he probably will. I can't see Marvel just having him exterminate white guys, all day long. Especially as they accidentally had him do that in the first episode. Whoops!

I'm guessing the person playing Frank is a jew... right? Don't even need to look it up. Every.Fucking.Time

So? It would have just smelled like shit. You ever used a public restroom before? That's how dead people smell before decomp sets in. It isn't that bad. Micro should not have said he was going to puke from the smell.

i have only seen thw first episode. I would like to agree with you but the scene with iranian girl and her mother served no purpose other then look sand niggers arent so bad. Boo hoo the US and their heroin farms, poor sand dwellers.

it comes of as less like the punisher and more like low budget spawn
>It's not just non-stop butchering for edgy teens.
that is what the punisher is. along with all his edgey antagonists. its meant to be fun and character development is limited to few soft moments where he helps out people who have been hurt by the world. paired with few eyerolls at idealistic fools. would it be so hard for them to just make the show people want instead of reinventing it into trash?

I would argue it's worse than Iron Fist

No, I'm actually not joking. Iron First, while having shit fights, had actual fights. Constantly.
Punisher barely kills anybody in that fucking tv show. That show is almost a fucking law and order drama type of shit, where people just talk and talk.
Pointless fucking bullshit like with that fucking stereotypical redneck. What did that add to the plot? Absolutely nothing.

The Punisher, more like frank cucks his friend's micro while iranian chick investigates and fucks a bad guy from westworld - the show.

maskusumin

Better than Rapist League.

Yup. I am baffled as to why they didn't just have Manganiello or Grillo play him. Actually, I kinda understand them not using Grillo because he was in Winter Soldier and Civil War as a bad guy, but Manganiello... I don't get it. These guys are both Italian and Frank is fucking Italian.

me ask you sumthin