When will the nerd culture craze finally end?

When will the nerd culture craze finally end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoUIHBSiVAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never

>being so upset you not only save the picture to mock, but the post some other insecure user made to reinforce the point
pitiable

never. They found a way to gain infinite money with zero effort so no reason to end it

once white people are gone

>weed
>no bad thought
stop reposting your shitty post

I'm fucking sick of 'sharing' my cultural shit with other people. I don't care if they're legit nerds, or putting on a fashionable façade, I don't want to see my shame out there in any way, shape or form which is why I stay at home in my comfy dark room wrapped in my blankie.

There's a film about this problem

youtube.com/watch?v=IoUIHBSiVAY

This

This here. Fandom always bought appearal, t-shirts and so on.
See what Elvis or Beatles was/is regarding fan stuff.

sooner than later

Never because America has no culture. This is what we get

the good part is that its pushing white men out of (((fantasy land))) and into politics

,the most /virgin/ picture ever posted

thanks, normalfag

>dude capitalist consumerism is bad and marxism is good lmao
woah...vivà la revolucion....break your chains sheeple

When the weakness has finally been purged.

Name 3 hobbies this applies to

plenty of 3rd worlders jack off to nerd culture stuff, just look at comments on social media

Nerd shit is this generation's Rock and Roll. It will die in two more generations or sooner.

mobas, class based shooters and im starting to see this happen with a lot of DnD/tabletop shit

It'll end when there's a fashion that some encourages more consumerism than nerd culture (ie. buy the action figures, the t-shirts, and watch the movie just because it has a certain character - culture)

Fuck off

Never.

Green, brown, pink
Your time is coming normal fucking shits

Outside of the United States, it never started.

It's easy to ignore but you people always need something to complain about

spotted the toastie roasties

Same thing happened to gangsta rap. Subcultures get broken down and mass-marketed, increasingly diluted to appeal to a broader audience, until you end up with abominations like pic related, where your personality is a pop culture checklist.

I somewhat disagree, and I'm European. The problem isn't American culture in itself, it's how Americans always reduce any culture to it's most common denominator.

It's very obvious with music, you people have turned Mississippi blues into the most degenerate music form anyone could ever come up with. RnB has nothing to do with Rythm'n blues, it's a completely decadent evolution driven by profit.

It's becoming very obvious with cinema too btw, Kubrick was an American for instance.
Now you got Snyder and Bay and all these hacks. A Scorsese can't even find financing for a gangster movie in Hollywood in 2017. It's all capeshit now.

Its already dying, the «you need to have a high IQ to appreciate rick and morty» has gone mainstream and is reposted by every normie and their mothers all over facebook

>nerd culture is finally superseded by ironic meme culture

Dubs of Truth. The King is Dead. Long Live the King.

t. nu-male