Zack Snyder Hasn't Seen Justice League

In the conversation, Snyder admits that he hasn't seen Justice League since he left the project and does not give a reason for not seeing the movie. However, the director goes on to say that he wishes that he could have completed the trilogy. Snyder explains.

>"I will be honest, I have not seen the film since I stepped away. You know I love these characters. I wish only I could only finish it for you and the others who love MOS, BvS."

What's a little more than interesting is that the fan who started the conversation is clearly bashing Joss Whedon and Snyder doesn't come to his defense. Instead, the director claimed that he has not seen the movie.

WOW

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't want to watch it either if these cunts took away and mutilated my kino trilogy. Zack is right. Whedon was a Disney plant and it worked. Whedon bashes his own movie on Twitter laughing at WB on the inside. What a pathetic shit show.

>stepped away
Steppen wolf?

because OP is a faggot

This azn girl is cute, is she singl?

>can't use basic punctuation or construct a simple sentence

>Actual DCEU fans exist
Why?

>mfw it'll be lucky to make $800m at this rate

battered wife syndrome

spent the early days of the MCU shitting on marvel and praising DC and now they're eating a shit sandwich and trying to pretend to enjoy the musk

Snydertards are all pajeets so poor english is to be expected.

He can't defend what he hasn't seen though. So it's somewhat cohesive.

What really amuses me here, is how Snyderfags are now convinced that there is a 3hour cut out there, while Snyder himself is telling us that he has not seen the movie. He wasn't even there for the re-shoots, so how in the world can anyone believe that there is a full 3 hours Snyder cut? It doesn't make any sense, it's just PR lies to appease the very upset DC audience.

>What really amuses me here, is how Snyderfags are now convinced that there is a 3hour cut out there, while Snyder himself is telling us that he has not seen the movie.
He's obviously seen his own cut of the movie. He only says he hasn't seen it since he left the project.

t. Pajeet

Even Snyder was at it, he made fun of Thor quite a few times. Bet he feels like a bit of a twat now that a Thor sequel is going to out gross the fucking Justice League.

desu I'd rather watch a movie about the making of Justice League than Justice League

I'm a fan of BvS and MoS and would have loved to see more from Snyder and his screenwriters.

Don't give a shit abut a dcu per se

but that cut can not be complete, the reshoots were planned years before whedon came in.

Why did they do reshoots?

>muh box office

Zack thought his movie wasnt working, got whedon in to help, turns out it really wasn't working, snyders daughter an heros and theres piles of reshoots so he 'steps away', and whedon takes over. He was sacked though, if we're being honest.

nearly every blockbuster has reshoots since Hollywood adopted the digital pipeline. It used to be very rare because of how expensive it was before digital. But when Peter Jackson did Lotr Hollywood saw the benefits of reshoots. Reshoots are now standard practice.

Snyder's first language is cinema. He struggles with something as crude as typing mere English on a smartphone.

>But when Peter Jackson did Lotr Hollywood saw the benefits of reshoots. Reshoots are now standard practice.
in Jackson's case he had several years to plan and shot each movie and their reshoots, not a few scant months.

She obviously dosen't like Justice League in its current state, so she obviously dosen't just follow the DCEU blindly. She just loves Snyder.

>Zack thought his movie wasnt working, got whedon in to help, turns out it really wasn't working, snyders daughter an heros and theres piles of reshoots so he 'steps away', and whedon takes over. He was sacked though, if we're being honest.
all wrong

Kevin Tsujihara wanted to copy marvel and forced Snyder to make the movie under 2 hours and add quips. Snyder said fuck no and bailed after his daughter an-hero'd. He was asked if he would like to delay the movie and work on it and then release it in 2018, but he said no and instead supported whedon for the take-over.

He didn't compromise, folks.

>all wrong
zack himself said the film wasn't working, the whole thing is well documented.

>He was asked if he would like to delay the movie and work on it and then release it in 2018, but he said no and instead supported whedon for the take-over.
I want proof of this, they were going to delay the movie for him but he said no? complete bullshit

Warner Bros kept demanding more and more jokes/humor at the expense of plot. It got so bad that they excised pretty much all of Snyder's original footage and replaced him with Whedon.

His daughter's death was the final straw that broke the camel's back so he said fuck this shit, and left.

I might be exaggerating but this is probably closer to what actually went down.

>zack himself said the film wasn't working, the whole thing is well documented.
and instinctively blaming zack for an ambiguous term just shows your bias against him.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455

>One of the first things the studio floated was the possibility of pushing back the release date of the movie, but the Snyders decided against that. Warners also extended Snyder's first-look deal to give him time to work on other planned projects when he returns to work.

>Snyder, after screening a rough cut of Justice League for fellow filmmakers and friends, wanted to add additional scenes, so he brought Whedon on board to write them. But as he prepared to shoot the scenes in England, Snyder realized it was not the time to leave home. “The directing is minimal and it has to adhere to the style and tone and the template that Zack set,” says Emmerich. “We’re not introducing any new characters. It’s the same characters in some new scenes. He’s handing the baton to Joss, but the course has really been set by Zack. I still believe that despite this tragedy, we’ll still end up with a great movie.”

>The original after credit scene that was shot in principal photography was Bruce being woken in the night in his lake house by a green light and being visited by Tomar Re and Kilowog. It was cut fairly early on during post.

WHEDON

Snyder is too good for this world. I hope he can keep making the films he wants to.

Even if they did offer to delay the movie, at that point it probably barely even resembled the movie he originally set out to make that it wasn't worth the stress anymore.

>Snyder could have chosen from any number of directors but he singled out Whedon
>dude Whedon was a Disney plant it's all a conspiracy by the Mouse
Embarrassing.jpg

Wrong, reshoots are now planned years ahead in Studios, particularly for blockbusters. They are considered as essential as second photography. it's not something you plan on a whim user, you need to anticipate them for several departments, from legal to marketing to HR. You need to book sets, crews, actors. You need contracts, insurances, a schedule.
It is definitely not something that is done on the spot in a few scant months.

This so much.

But that sounds like it was a shitshow even BEFORE Whedon came on see >“The directing is minimal and it has to adhere to the style and tone and the template that Zack set,”
Guess that post it note got thrown in the trash alongside all that missing Joker footage

All studio speak because the final movie barely had any Snyder footage left in it. Adhering to his style and course my ass.

>implying they didn't choose they one guy with a temporary hate-boner for marvel who said that he could make it work

kek

>One of the first things the studio floated was the possibility of pushing back the release date of the movie, but the Snyders decided against that

I wonder why? Just why? If this is true, then this fiasco is Snyder's own fault, because WB tried to be sensitive and find a solution for him, but apparently he just refused the offer without any justification.

It's not even that they like them, some wannabe film buffs think these movies are genuine masterpieces to be mentioned alongside Bresson, Ozu and Yang.

His daughter killed herself. What more justification do you need?

>siding with the studio
how much?

It's better if he doesn't

>It is definitely not something that is done on the spot in a few scant months.
if that was true the whole hubbub over Cavill's mustache would never have happened, not to mention it was this year May that Whedon was brought onto to work on Justice League after Snyder's daughter died in MARCH.
They were scrambling, user.

>Snyder chose Whedon personally for rewrites
sew it up you fucking DCkeks, Zack set the terms for his franchise's own demise

Youre confusing reshoots with pickups.

Is JL an enjoyable movie?

you can not blame WB for that when they offer the Snyders to push back the release date and suspend the production just so they can grieve. This is a very rare offer for a Major.

We all loose loved ones. All of us. Not many of us has a boss willing to give us time so that you can come back with a clearer head. The Snyders had the opportunity but declined. So again why refuse? On them depended hundred of millions and thousands of jobs, yet WB was offering to put that on hold. Why refuse?

>WB tried to be sensitive
If forcing you reshoot nearly your entire movie at gunpoint is "sensitive", I don't want to know what "insensitive" looks like.

Do you enjoy raping your braincells?

I mean, as a comic book fan it's fun enough, but it's not a good movie. The last act is pretty enjoyable on a basic level

>>One of the first things the studio floated was the possibility of pushing back the release date of the movie, but the Snyders decided against that. Warners also extended Snyder's first-look deal to give him time to work on other planned projects when he returns to work.

I didn't ask whether it was a good movie intentionally.

He'd made a shit movie that needed massive reshoots or a delay before she topped herself.

Hack Snyder is the biggest failure of all time. I'd say he single-handedly killed the DCU but the retarded execs that let him are even worse.

If you like DC comics, or the old Dini DC cartoons, you'll probably have fun

That is fucking sad

If you compare the early trailers and the movie itself it's clear a lot changed since Snyder departure

Snyder lost or didn't wanted any creative control after leaving
Whedon had to
>reshoot and add scenes, and it's clear he added way more than necessary
>edit a newer version of the movie containing the new scenes
>movie rendering
>supervise all the VFX, which is something he's clearly really bad at at probably fucked up snyder vision

There's probably a Snyder version of the movie out there but we are never going to see it, it would require Snyder working on it for at least 6 months since all the post production stuff weren't finished, and that would cost at least millions

So we should expect a longer version with less than 10 minutes of added scenes just like Suicide Squad

Moving the release date back would cause complete chaos and cost them even MORE money and publicity for an already damaged brand. Even Disney was smart enough not to attempt it with Rogue One.

>Snyder arrogantly turned down reasonable compromises to finish the movie on his terms
hm, i wonder why

This is a business, how much money things make is a huge part of what they look at.

A shit movie according to Kevin Tsujihara, their scat-brained CEO, whose taste I would not trust if lives depended on it.

and yet integrity is a thing.

>he says about companies making movies about guys in spandex punching other guys in spandex while making 4 quips a second

Marvel does both tho, dcuck.

>Moving the release date back would cause complete chaos and cost them even MORE money and publicity for an already damaged brand.

and yet they offered the Snyders the possibility of doing exactly that

>I wish only I could only finish it for you and the others who love MOS, BvS.

Does anyone love MoS and BvS besides shitskins and Sup Forums contrarians?

Agreed, i mean he evidently has shit taste in directors

the king of Sup Forums does, faggot redditor

yes I remember the reaction in the real world from mos was really positive, and most people I know loved bvs

it was really hated by critics and shitskins on Sup Forums. To this day the opinion on Sup Forums about it is split

It's pretty clear. Zack Snyder shat out an unwatchable movie, Whedon tries to save but it's too little too late.

I feel bad for Whedon. Having to work with lesser talents like Snyder.

I do. I'm pretty normie

>yes I remember the reaction in the real world from mos was really positive
>65% weekend drop

Kek.

Also user I don't if you have been visiting this board for the past few days but it has been proved beyond doubt that it's DC pajeets that shit up the board.

>reddit spacing
>praising joe sweden
>bashing snyder
>describing a movie as unwatchable
that's 4 strikes, faggot

hasnt he done enough damage

he needs to stay away from making movies

Sure thing Fevasu. I am sure your buddies over at r/DC_Cinematic appreciate your valiant efforts.

maybe in the usa after the nerds starded screaming about not muh superman, why superman and zod fighting results in massive damage? and all that shit

>Also user I don't if you have been visiting this board for the past few days but it has been proved beyond doubt that it's DC pajeets that shit up the board.

No I haven't, clue me in. It's obvious there are shills among our midst (marvel AND dc)

>muh reason he has a job at all

>>reddit spacing
wat

>BvS tone
>Blade Runner length
thye didn't want another dud

Nothing much, YouTube clips of DC pajeets chomping out. Several threads from r/DC_cinematic which revealed most of the users were Indian.

Pic related happened only a few hours ago. The thread link.

Also user I don't think the GA cares about Nerd reaction. Snyder movies consistently drop that bad because GA doesn't like the way his movies are edited and paced.

Armond White is openly gay you dumbfuck. your homosexual nigger is in love with bodybuilders, think for yourself for once in your pathetic life fucking pleb.

Trips checked.

Not appreciating the divine masculine form is reddit

>checks trips with trips

wew lad

If you guys honestly think Zack Snyder is a great director, I just don't know what to say. I mean I could troll and all that but in all seriousness that's fucking stupid. Snyder isn't a great director. He's too reliant on montage. He can't write. He can't tell a proper story. The best he can do is a series of montages and action set pieces that teens love. He completely missed the point of Watchmen. You can argue he had the visual style down but he didn't really. The comic was bright and colorful his movie was dim and burton-esque for some reason. 300 was good only because there was little story to tell. It works as a series of action scenes. Dawn of the Dead worked because he had writers backing him up and again, a lot of focus on montages and action (hence the fast-zombie). Sucker Punch was a mess. BvS was a mess. There's just no excusing it. I get ironic memeing but there's always some that fall for that shit and follow it unironically.

Snyder only makes good visuals, face it dcucks, the movie was shit before he left and it is shit now

>Checks trips checking trips with dubs

Oh what a wonderful day!

>but muh comics!
>but muh

kys
either give examples or kys

>Reshoots
>Planned years in advance

I see the room temperature IQs are out in force today.

>the dcpajeet memes are true

Makes sense, snyders movies are on a par with bollywood knockoffs

He gave a well reasoned argument for why snyder is lacking, your bias blinds you mehmet.

this picture is gold

Can't blame him. I wouldn't watch Snyder movies either.

>At least we die from our own shit

My sides

Oh wow, you're right. I hate him now. Thanks to you, I know what movies and directors I should like.