Official Hype Thread

Incredibles 2 trailer soon, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/ayn-rand-good-bad-obscene-or-why-objectivism-flawe/
youtu.be/Rc-akdMCmXI
youtube.com/watch?v=QJC_Z3lhm_E&list=PLLQyrCIfk22daZTc1OJ8v0sI3vYJred1X
youtube.com/watch?v=rvaa-RIRd8M
youtube.com/watch?v=0dQpFu8uRP0
twitter.com/DisneyPixar/status/931911147082596352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are going to fuck it up.

i predict Sup Forums will implode with Mr. Parr's fat ass.

>tfw the art deco aesthetic will be gone and it'll be set in a multi-racial shithole full of litter and the plot is that Dash is gay

Will this one be another piece of Objectivist propaganda?

Stahp

>Objectivism
>bad
pick one, it's one of the main pillars behind the steadily emerging national capitalist ideology

The Incredibles 2 will have the superhero family become more 'diverse' as Bob has to come to grips with his 4 child coming out black

they are also now all communists and Syndrome now leads them

Legit capekino incoming. Screencap this.

It'll be shit, just like all the other Pixar sequels. They peaked with Wall-E and have since run out of good ideas.

>The film will focus on Helen going on her own adventure while Bob stays at home to watch over Jack-Jack.

Looks like Bird drank the feminist cool aid. Ready for some progressive, current year kino.

WHERE

I have yet to hear a critique of Objectivism that isn't insane leftist posturing.

>Uhhh The Fountainhead is retarded dude, no I haven't read it but my professor said it's shit because it teaches selfishness or something
>It's bad because conservatives like it!

Whom'st the fuck cares about Mr. Incredible? Give me that fucking Elastigirl ass on the big screen again.

This. Inside Out was legitimately where I tapped out, these guys just don't have it anymore.

Up was kino. To me, everything they've done in the 2010s has either been ehhh or bad.

>Dash is gay

not interested because animated. would be interested if live-action because live-action dash would be so handsome.

Here's a conservative perspective
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/ayn-rand-good-bad-obscene-or-why-objectivism-flawe/

I hope you're right.

meh it's been 13 years and the original didn't need a sequel

When is the trailer out?

post yfw Disney put the killing blow to capeshit.

They didn’t run out of ideas. Disney took control. It’s what dosney does best.

I will never leave Sup Forums again if that happens

The amount of Helen Parr Rule 34 will explode

Does one *ever* leave Sup Forums user

This is what im actually excited for.
Also new shadman comics :^)

You can take the user out of Sup Forums
But you can't take the Sup Forums out of the Sup Forums

When?

muh dick

So is there a time set for when this drops? I guess it'll be put on Disney's YouTube and shit as soon as it airs on ESPN.

>All of it from Shadman

*soon*
Thread theme
youtu.be/Rc-akdMCmXI

dubs and itll be kino

This made me feel things when I first saw it

I hope that description is an exaggeration. Still, even though Elastigirl saved Mr. Incredible in the first flick, you know screeching harpies would have a fit if the reverse happened in the sequel.

Plot is supposed to revolve around elastigirl, so get ready for her dalliance with a POC.

Yeah but why

BASED BIRD

>bob stays at home while helen saves the world with newly divorced frozone :^)

reddit

THE PIXAR REDEMPTION TRAIN IS BACK ON TRACK BABY

NeoGAF

Is the incredibles a subtle metaphor for the white nuclear family being betrayed by the govt? syndrome is a metaphor for the alt-right, the scrawny nerd who admires the potential of the nuclear family but too brainwashed by culture to make the right moves

Incredibles is dreamworks tier garbage

But I unironically want more Frozone in this movie, he was the coolest hero in the original.

Gaia

I see what you did there, faggot.

Who could be behind this post?

classic disney is more synonymous with nazism than contemporary (((disney)))

what did I do?

I havent watched a pixar movie since rattatoullie, please let me be excited for more Brad Bird kino.

Full thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=QJC_Z3lhm_E&list=PLLQyrCIfk22daZTc1OJ8v0sI3vYJred1X

Does anyone beside me think that the original was just Watchmen for kids?

Will it continue the Underminer plot line?

Unironically more hyped for this than any capeshit after DKR

people who are vastly superior than others are forced into egalitarianism by the state, it destroys the white man's life, he becomes a fat wreck and their entire family is cracking because of it, how did Brad get away with this

How so

i heard that they already did that in the game

I think it starts off right after the battle? I feel like i had read that but im not sure.

The plots are very similar.

Literally the only justifiable Pixar sequel. The Toy Story sequels turned out alright but they weren't obviously required. I'm glad they ended up so great though.

Yeah they did, small percent of viewers probably played it though so they might wrap it up a different way or maybe make it its own thing.

>the original has an audience score of 75% on rotten tomatoes

wtf, I thought it was universally loved

I just realised how much the original shits on today's capeshit.

probably got voted down by egalitarians and other undesirables

How is this somehow both the best Fantastic Four movie and the best Watchmen movie while having nothing to do with neither?

desu the incredibles was one of the first video games i got on GBA, nothing but pure and wholesome memories from this franchise, fingers crossed it doesn't get butchered

shut the fuck up you idiot

I feel like from the teaser Jack Jack is gonna be heavily involved, might even be the new bad guy. There's weird baby laughter in the teaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvaa-RIRd8M

the incredibles was so perfect nobody needs a second part

I just watched the Jack Jack attack short again:
youtube.com/watch?v=0dQpFu8uRP0

He's OP as fuck.
>Can float/essentially ignore gravity
>Can phase in and out of walls
>Teleport?
>Seems to have super strength or teeth to be able to break his basket cage thing
>Can change form into fire, metal, red monster as seen at the end of the incredibles 1
>Has eye lasers

I saw the first one yesterday for the first time since I was a kid. It made me feel really old by how much its visuals have aged, the superb aesthetics makes up for it though and I still think it's a great movie. One thing that I had completely forgot about was the brown lady, man she was hot! Thanks for reading.

This was a pretty good post user! Anytime!

I feel like thats something that all super babies might do. Its like their body deciding in a power.

personality decides power.

helen is a size-queen

IT'S HERE
twitter.com/DisneyPixar/status/931911147082596352

Well that was a shit trailer.

>it's a 50 second teaser trailer of jack-jack

Will based /ourguy/ be back?

>YOU AUTHORISED BLACK COCK IN THE PUSSY?!

well the teaser sucked. But it did at least lead me down the path to the Coco trailer which looks kino.

Holy shit I didn't even think of this

THAT WASN'T A TRAILER

Well that was nothing special.

>THEY'RE PENETRATING MY WIFE'S VAGINA!
>A company is like an enormous cock

It's a commentary on current super hero teaser culture

>Nu-Pixar
>The Incredibles

Have faith in the bird

Finding Dory was great, though.

>Elastigirl springs into action to save the day, while Mr. Incredible faces his greatest challenge yet -- taking care of the problems of his three children.

I hope not. The first one had a villain without powers, so in this one they'll have a super OP villain with the most powerful power? Seems a bit obvious, I hope there's a middle ground.

If you have to raise two teenagers and a toddler with superpowers, being an invulnerable goliath is probably better than being stretchy.

TDK
Logan
The Incredibles
Winter Solider
DOFP

There's your Top 5 capeshit.

lol no

first movie also aged considerably, although part of it can be blamed on the capeshit genre going out of control

Wrong

Superman 1
Unbreakable
The Incredibles
Hellboy
Batman Begins

>Hellboy
>Not Hellboy 2
Golden Army is a fantastic film

C'mon Superman 1 doesn't hold up now. There's too many good superhero films that came after it. Maybe if you did a top 5 in 2002, I could agree.

I know you're memeing with Hellboy.

>have to watch helen's juicy ass
"Oh no"