Tfw grant morrison explained the meaning of life but I'll never know what he said because it's all in scottish

>tfw grant morrison explained the meaning of life but I'll never know what he said because it's all in scottish

youtube.com/watch?v=xr-3zUjZgl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-cxBuRU09w
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/7a/Soldier_DominationDemoman05.wav?t=20100625232215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit

Every time I hear Grant talk about his philosophies they make so much sense.

Every time I heard him talk I end up talking and hearing my thoughts in his accent/speech for about an hour.

It's because nobody can understand what he's really saying so it becomes an auditory ink blot test.

His accent isn't hard to understand m8.

lul
I just realized I was doing the same thing.

Grant is by far the most insane man to ever live.

for some reason I thought he was british

Grant blows my mind

I think scotland's in england.

Literally spoiling the end of The Invisibles. Nice. When was this filmed because he's essentially shilling his own comic.

Fuck off no it isn't

It isn't that hard to follow desu.

Has Grant Morrison ever watched Neon Genesis Evangelion? Because he's totally explaining Third Impact and LCL.

jiuohjk

youtube.com/watch?v=l-cxBuRU09w
>That fucking scream at the start
every time

This guy makes the schizos of /x/ look healthy. Or maybe, he IS an schizo from /x/

Scotland is one of England's colonies, so it counts

iouh

That's the short version? How about "one life?" Still, how fittingly comic book that he had to rationalize and explain it in such a bizarre way. I love it.

>talking about how you can't get back to the past

>OOOH AHHH EHHH UUUHH INNIT

The state of the English language

I could literally listen to him ramble about shit for hours

Someone should ask /x/.

You know what the world needs?
A tv series that is basically just Grant and Karl Pilkington talking about stuff.

Omfg yes. I'm with user, here. Get these guy a tv lecture show.

lets look upon the infinite source of wisdom that is the soldier to solve this conundrum

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/7a/Soldier_DominationDemoman05.wav?t=20100625232215

Moore had a more calming voice