Is he truly /ourguy/?

Is he truly /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jVhlJNJopOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>so autistic he doesnt know what shopping baskets are so carries his shit awkwardly.

yep, he's pure Sup Forums

no, he's reddit

I refuse to use the shopping baskets

What do you think he’s going to get from the redbox?

im /myguy/

>incredibly handsome
>successful career
>tonnes of celebrity friends
>women love him
>is a millionaire
>feminist
>loved by all

y-yeah he's just like us! /ourguy/ hahaha...

>I'm just like him

>feminist
? I think he's just too mellow.

>no autistic
you had one job

Well...yeah.

>having to awkwardly carry three 12oz Cokes when 2 liter Pepsis are clearly available

That's a true Cokeologist™ right there!

>OK lets get some cokes, three should do it!
>how the fuck do I carry these? ah yes using my chin.
>now how do I get my wallet out? shit its in my right pocket, cant reach it with my left hand.
>I'll just stand here and wait until somebody comes along and recognizes me. they have free hands.

He also ordered 200 Big Macs once

How do you reach maximal goosetism aesthetic when you're shopping at the grocery store ? I recognized a girl from class when I was shopping yesterday, I pretended not to see her. Is that what Ryan would have done ?

Comfiest SNL host.

I'm 8/10 max but it's already causing me troubles so most of the time I try to look like shit so people leave me alone.
Why does this 10/10 guy feel the need to be perfect when going out buying fucking pepsis.

yes it is.
but did she run over to you, and start fluttering her eyelashes at you and going all gooey?
if not, then thats a no for goosetism

delete this, now

I post on Sup Forums to get advice on how to behave in public. You probably don't need my confirmation to know women don't acknowledge my presence or interact with me often.

Funny you post that pic.
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

They should be together, but this will never happen. The backlash would be enormous. Goose is fucked, it is known that Mendes is jelly bitch, and her personality is unbearable

accurate
I developed a new level of respect for the goose after seeing this

>all these daily threads about Ryan Gosling talking about him as if he's some niche, underrated gem instead of someone Sup Forums has implicitly, consistently liked for years

Blade Runner 2049 has really shone a light on how bad the newfag redditor situation really is on Sup Forums
I saw a thread the other week by some user who had only seen Drive after seeing Blade Runner 2049, and no one was calling him out and calling him the revolting underage newfig that he was. This board is dead.

GO GET SANTA

Why does he need 3 cokes?

It's an old shoop. There were threads about this for days

>1,127 days until papyrus
youtu.be/jVhlJNJopOQ

>drinking coke

He doesn't have to be just like us to be pur guy. He's just the guy we root for.

Hearing his shrill scream over and over again while watchung the nice guys was pretty damn funny

>2 litres not cold
>not knowing actual intentions
>can't spell litre
>being this bad at shitposting
wew

Why does anyone need to buy 3 cans of coke

He wasn't alone

Me too. Anything smaller than a fully trolley load I just juggle in my hands.

He knows what's up, kys.