Ferdinand Thread

You're going to go up against The Last Jedi? Good Luck With That.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALYj24vKmR4
bogleech.tumblr.com/post/142397270773/sacculetta-so-thats-two-episodes-of-the-new
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the Disney cartoon about the sissy bull?

Yes. But it will be Blue Sky's movie version from the director of Rio and starring Adam Devine.

>Blue Sky
>Director of Rio
>Adam Devine

You say that as if these things are important. Who's Adam Devine?

This movie's gonna get assassinated at the box office.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALYj24vKmR4

Said sissy bull cartoon.

>tfw this will still do better than Rock Dog

Rock Dog was sabotaged by its own country. It never stood a chance. It would have been a hit in China if it was actually allowed to fucking release.

He's in Pitch Perfect, Workaholics, and he's the voice of Pizza Steve on Uncle Grandpa.

I would fuck that sissy bull so hard and listen to his sissy moans.

>Pizza Steve
I'm literally wet as the Pacific Ocean

>when you look like the Bull but you wanna be the sissy

>Adam Devine

Has Fox learned nothing from the Chipmunk massacre of 2015?

So a full length cartoon about an 8 minute short that nobody remembers with people that nobody knows about done by a studio no-one cares about being released the same week as Star Wars?

I thought it was an old movie everyone forgot about because the poster looks like the shitty rereleased bluray covers all movies get now, especially animated movies

I think the Short is based on a children's book, unless Reading Rainbow misled me. If nothing else the book had the exact premise of a Bull who just wanted to chill and sniff some flowers.

No.

It's a full length cartoon adaptation of an 8 minute short adaptation of a children's book that nobody remembers with people that nobody knows about done by a studio no-one ares about being released the same week as Star Wars

This looks like one of those shitty CG movies you see near the checkout at the grocery.

Can we just fucking nuke Blue Sky and Illumination already?

Are they actually adapting that one short about why America would be better off not entering WWII?

Seriously? Is Disney even trying. The Bull is cute sure, but I mean, are they really that creatively bankrupt?

Wait Blue Sky? I guess since Disney didn't care for some old cartoon short, they would just take it off their hands. I wonder what Disney would say about it.

Unless I'm looking too deep and this movie is completely different than the original short.

An eight-minute short by Disney no less.

Disney isn't involved in it. All they did was adapt the original children's book, nothing more.

This is a Fox production

There'll be padding. More padding than the interior of a '70s American luxury car.

Oh there was a book? I thought it was just Pre-WWII Propoganda about not wanting to get into another war in Europe.

Are there details on the plot, or is this just completely different?

Looks cute, and it's not Illumination at least so there's some chance it might be watchable.

>people's first knowledge of Ferdinand the Bull wasn't the book
...Am I the only one?

I guess.

I almost feel guilty for being exposed to the Disney short first

Nah mang, i read the book first back when i was 10 or something. I didn't see what was so great about it (and still don't to some extent)

also was it banned in fascist spain as communist propaganda or something?

If you watched the Disney short, you pretty much know what happens in the book. A bull who would rather smell flowers instead of roughhouse, getting no grief over it until it somehow winds up against a matador.

Nothing really major about it; it is a children's book, after all. It would be like finding the meaning of life in 'Yertle the Turtle'

I was only aware of the book version, because Reading Rainbow.

Apparently, that's Walt Disney himself as Ferdinand's Mom

>And Ferdinand's mother was very understanding even thought she was a cow

Such jokes will never pass nowadays

It's like Road Chip.
Basically Last Jedi will be sold out
so the parents take their kids to Ferdinand.
It's a smart business move in a sense.

>Sorry honey, we couldn't get the Star Wars tickets, but good news! You get to see this bull who likes to sniff flowers! How about that, champ? Where are you going?

is the bull gay? Cause I could get into a gay bull. Spirit: the horse who was Matt Damon, really let me down when it came to gay quadrupeds. Luckily the horse bondage made up for it. Any chance they tie him up and try to make him an Ox?

oxen are not gay. They're basically bovine traps

This was my favorite book as a little kid. I'm usually not a nostalgiafag but seeing this makes me feel as if something's been tainted.

Read the book first, got all riled up about bullfighting because I was a little baby peacenik.
Oh, how things have changed.

Tumblr's gonna freak over this

bogleech.tumblr.com/post/142397270773/sacculetta-so-thats-two-episodes-of-the-new

There was another movie that came out on the same night as Force Awakens, does anyone remember what it was?

I never heard of the Disney version before.

>if it was actually allowed to fucking release.

Yeah, that would do it.

How exactly did that go down? I thought it was just one theater owner, I wouldn't think that could destroy sales.

Tumblr freaks out over everything senpai

LOOK OUT EVERYONE BOX OFFICE BOMB WALKING!

I would rather watch a movie about a bull instead of the shitty new Star Wars. Why is that daisy girl making faces all the time? I have never seen a photo f her not making a weird face.

I second this, I'd much rather ses this than Last Jedi.

My memory says it was some sort of Monkey animated movie, though a google search shows my memory is wrong.

I think it was a low-tier Cgi animation ala Space-Chimp (or Ferdinand)

>not realizing The Last Jedi involves the Necronomicon sending Ash to a galaxy far, far away. Now Ash must defeat a new deadite army that is working with the Sith by training to become The Last Jedi.
That Ferdinand movie sounds like a load of bull.