*inhales*

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

Hey, hey Batman hey, hey
Do you bleed?

Whedon was a mistake

None of you have even seen it

Kek

Hahaha! It's funny because they both have eyes and a mouth!!!!

Yeah, that's the joke

Hahahahhaha!!!!! Hilarious!!

I don't get it. Did they use the same technique as in annoying orange?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jeez the marvelcuck salt is real

Yes, they put a CGI mouth on him because he had a contract for another movie to keep his mustache.

I was willing to laugh during all his scenes... however on the big screen (I saw it in xD which is a step below imax) and its barely noticeable, and if I didnt know about it beforehand I probably wouldnt have noticed.

Hello, DC Pedro!

It's not so much "salt" as it is dancing on DC's grave.

bump

Marvel can deal with the retards over at Sony and make the fucking spider man deal happen and DC can't even negotiate a fucking mustache with another studio.

I hate marvel films as much as DC capeshit and don't think they're worth shit artistically, but goddamn DC's management is on another plane of incompetence.

just watched it about 30 minutes ago, not really noticeable on the big screen

the only quip the felt out of place was Batman's "there's something bleeding alright"

Aquaman sitting on a rope was funny, also Ezra was cute and his bewildered quippy flash fit him

Orange you glad I didn't shave my mustache?
Hahahaha!

That's not real, right? That's not from the movie.