When I was a kid...

>when I was a kid, used to hate this scene because I thought it was just gratuitously germanophobic and taking pleasure in the brutal murder of an honourable patriotic German officer
>now its one of my favourite scenes not just in the movie, but of all time, because I appreciate the scene displaying the sacrifice and bravery of the German officer

>being a kid when Inglorious Basterds comes out
wtf, are you like 5, faggot?

i don't get the scene at all. getting murdered with a bat isn't nearly as scary as half the shit that soldiers died from during the war.

It was 8 years ago, anyone who's like 18-20 would have been a kid. maybe older idk when the cutoff point for 'kid' is

damn im too old for this place lmao

I hated it (2017) when I was a kid. I watched it today and it is great. The struggle against IT very extraordinarily signifies the importance of dedication against hardships of life no matter how weak (like a child) you are.

Can confirm, am 21, mom took me to see it when I was 13, dad was pissed she let me see an R-rated movie

>This movie came out 8 years ago
>my life is a fleeting series of moments I barely remember
>when I’m gone I’ll be forgot in relatively short time

Is there a movie for this feel?

Can there even possibly be an /our/er /guy/?

eichorst had a hard life

the man who sleeps 1974.

Inside Llewyn Davis

>"Soon, no more charade."
>keeps disguising himself as a suave human in a sharp suit even after the nuclear winter takeover is complete and there's a strigoi sentry on every street corner
Taste never dies, not even in his pale wormy heart of hearts.

just like NEGAN in The WALKING DEAD

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

Jews BTFO

>time_pepe.jpg

really showed how brutal and ruthless jews are since they have no souls.

The point is that it's a barbaric and uncivilized way of dealing "justice".

this but unironically.

>2009 was EIGHT YEARS ago

Hiro sold you out for mobile ad revenue. Invisibro is a Sup Forums sympathizer. Modcat was fired for getting too biased and personal with Sup Forums moderation. Beam was reprimanded for not letting NeoGAF implosion threads run their course. Sup Forums isn't your safe space and people aren't obligated to have safe, inoffensive opinions about board-related subjects. Enjoy your stay in this comfy Richard "/ourguy/" Sammel thread.

10/10

>mom lets her son see tarankino
>mom
based mom you have
tell ur dad to chill the fuck out

Reminder that IRL, this is what Germans did when faced with death

t. newfag

they only surrendered en masse in the west when defeat became inevitable anyway

based black man

Incorrect, 250,000 Germans alone surrendered in North Africa before it became clear defeat was imminent

I was going to say underage b& but then remembered I'm old as fuck now

kek at all these old fucks who did absolutely nothing with their lives and don't realize 2009 was 8 years ago.

>idk when the cutoff point for "kid" is
13, then you are a teenager. It is also the usual age where one graduates elementary school and goes to high school

he was brave as fuck. stared that jew down and didn't give up his bros.

I wonder what he did to get the bravery medal. something REALLY brave.

Its a shame more German weren't raped by the Red Army. Germanic cucks deserve it for continuously destroying humanity.

Oh fuck, I never knew what the English name of that movie was. One of the few french movies I actually like

then I guess it's pretty brave to stare a nazi down in the eyes and then beat his brains in

>dude nazis did nothing wrong xD le bravery xDDD
Christ I'm so sick of these cringeworthy threads. Sup Forumsyp holocaust when?

Underrated

>Sup Forums isn't your safe space
It isn't yours either.

>and people aren't obligated to have safe, inoffensive opinions about board-related subjects.
but they aren't "safe, inoffensive opinions about board-related subjects", it's outright neo-nazi/white supremacist propaganda,. Keep crying when anyone on this board who isn't a completely uneducated imbecile calls you out on it though, dipshit.

lol look whos crying nigger

Your Dad sounds like a cuck desu

>tfw most R-rated movies come out in Canada as 14A
>tfw didn't need a parent to get into most movies

The fact that you put that much thought into arguing with a retard on the Internet shows that you aren't much better than him.

Blade Runner, user

>"All those moments will be lost in time"

About Schmidt

We need to bring back bullying so you neckbeard aspires learn your place again

>2009 was 8 years ago
What the fuck

wtf
i want out

>there are people on this site who never experienced 9/11
>there are people on this site who never saw Episode 1 in theaters
>there are people on this site who have no idea what pogs were
I want to purge all centennials

What an utterly retarded argument.

Not the way I'd choose to go out but you're right. After the first hit you're unconscious. Sure as hell beats being roasted alive by a flamethrower or getting to know what your guts look like after getting blown up.

not really since the nazi was unarmed. Also the murder of pows is considered a war crime, the literal opposite of bravery

>there are people on this site who have no idea what porgs were

Easily the worst generation in history. And that is too bad.

>You guys are losers for being here but I'm not because of reasons

Remember, you're here forever.

>posts a smug nazi like he's not going to break down into a blubbering puddle the instant me and Tyrone's boys throw a brick at his head

its even funnier because that clips taken out of context

Jesus fuck this post hit me right in the feels

I am too old for this place

I think I watched that as a kid, thought it was boring as shit

Fake news desu.
Alexa rankings are not that reliable.

>look it up
>it's true
mfw

>hating that some nazi faggot got killed

edgy, kiddo

DUDE WAR CRIMES LMAO