Are the memes true?

Are the memes true?

I refuse to have sex with a woman that uses a service that dosen't respect her freedoms.

In the before times it used to be Hollywood Video and chill (or Blockbuster). I can’t imagine things are to different now.

If you’re sitting next to a girl watching a movie, you’re not going to be thinking about the movie. One thing leads to another and you’ll be inviting all of your friends over for group anal before you know it.

I don't have any friends.

Thank you RMS. I strive to live my life in the way of St. Ignucius.

ye

This. It simultaneously ruins the movie and the date.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends

It's a pretty true meme

>Invite girlfriend over to watch a movie
>Cuddled up watching whatever shits on Netflix you fancied
>Movie ends and you've teasing each other playfully
>Put whatever non-sense on and proceed to fug

Netflix basically just saves you making a choice of what to watch in advance and then it makes background noise when you don't want the neighbours to hear her scream "Fuck my ass Daddy, fuck it hard"

>have girl over
>I decide that I wan't to watch a documentary about the financial crisis
>watch the whole documentary and then fall asleep

They're not my friends

dont worry no charge for them

>be 24
>meet 5'1 18 yo qt in uni cafeteria
>give her my number
>she texts me 3 days later
>meet up for coffee and hangout
>go back to my place for a movie
>actually watched the movie to completion because i have the tism
>make out with her, go to my room and suck on her tits
>tells me shes a virgin and doesn't want to go any further
>say thats fine and eat her out then stop
>goes like this for a few weeks before im showing her how to suck dick
>then shortly after that take her virginity
>she had to lie to her parents to spend the night at my place
>things end shortly after that

Feels pretty scummy in hindsight, but at least i can say i had a virgin

Was it good?

Yes, seen it several times.

>5'1
Disgusting womanlet

You just know

How is that scummy? Seems like a normal fling to me

>girl falls in love with me
>tell her straight off I just want to fuck
>oh
>starts crying
>we can watch a movie at my place
>end up fucking
fuck this netflix cancer all you needed back then was a copy of lethal weapon and a few beers

He had sex which is disgusting and shameful.

Makes it look like i was preying on young girls even though i didnt know her age at the time when i met her (i just went to talk to her because she was pretty)

My roastie ex flipped her shit when she found out and kept bringing up her age as well

>tfw i didnt know about the memes and asked my sister if she wanted to "netflix and chill"

This. My gf is 5'10" she feels like a proper adult height

18 is a pretty late age to lose your virginity if you're a girl. Most girls start at 14.

So did she you score or what

How is this still so funny?

>tall girls

Nice.

She was 18, I dont really see the issue here

Pics of sis

>adult
gross

Don't let women shame you for getting laid. They wouldn't tolerate it for a second if it was the other way around. 18 is legal, they just can't get it out of their heads that there's always going to be a younger, more attractive female out there.

>>meet 5'1 18 yo qt in uni cafeteria
How?

its ok that she's taller than you paco

Yeah I had a girl initiate on me while I was trying to appreciate the Lynchkino that is the Twin Peaks pilot

>5'10"
>tall
Woah look, a manlet!

Who gives a fuck you whiny faggot? Im 29 and still go after 18 year olds. You think I want worn out 30 year old roastie pussy? Fuck no. Btw can u plz greentext story of your gf finding out and her reaction thnx

>condoms

What's the point if you can't flood her womb? I'd rather just jack off desu

Happened last night. Watched Spotlight. Nothing like a fabout Catholic paedophilia to kick it all off.

film, ffs

I prefer the cheaper version, kodi and chill.

BDRemux and chill

I was teasing my friend who was a sexually repressed Muslim that approaching women is easy and after bullshitting for a bit he dared me to talk to one and pointed her out.

So i went up to her and asked if i could have a seat and she said sure, so i sat and talked to her, luckily im good at smalltalk so it went well.

I then gave her my number but didn't take hers because i had a brainfart and she texted me 3 days later

Next time just suggest "Game of Thrones and chill", Jaime.

You get laid?

This, condom sex isn't sex

t. Pedo

This desu. Girls love it too so you really have no excuse.

>paying for media that is very easily free
god normies are so dumb

>no excuse
>getting a girl prenance

>All these normalfags
I honestly don't know how to have sex and I don't care.
It seems really dumb especially because how stupid women are
>I want to have sex but I won't say it
>I'll even pretend I don't want to have sex even though I do
>I like this guy so I'm NOT going to have sex with him
>But this guy I've known for a few hours? I'll have sex with him
Women are stupid and every time you put your dick near one you're taking a gambling with a retard that the retard won't screw you over.

>having sex with a girl you wouldn't have kids with

Where are your standards, m8?

Just lose the weight, bro.

That has nothing to do with how to initialize sex with women and that kind of non-answer is totally expected from a dumb normalfag.
>Has relationship with women through pure instinct
>Thinks his dumb ass can give advice on how to pull women

What are you studying brah?

But pussy is everything, there's literally nothing more to life than sticking pee-pee into stinky disease hole.

>Want to watch a movie
>Everyone just trying to have sex
GUYS
I AM TRYING TO FUCKING WATCH HELLBOY STOP

>has never had sex
>has talked to a max of like 5 women
>believes sour grapes internet anecdotes to be facts

Holy fuck I hope this is bait, you're pathetic and you should commit suicide

>not integrating your buddy's netflix account with Kodi so that you have both in one package

I was taking policing and investigative studies at the time

>initialize
You mean initiate. You can lose the weight, but I don't know about the dumb.

In his defense he's not wrong about casual sex being stupid.

A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix streaming was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever.

I'm sure her panties flooded

You'll have to study harder at taking advantage of women if you really want to fit in with your pig buddies.

>having sex

With liberty.

Funny how every time you point out the futility of women the normalfags post shit like this
If being a virgin was so terrible why would you want them to die?
Because you know deep down that the pussy isn't worth it and you're just an animal addicted to sex. A slave to your instincts. And you resent wizards for being clear minded enough to state the truth.
Go on /r9k/ and look at the images of the virgins who had the courage to post themselves. How many of them are fat? Stupid stereotype typical of stupid normalfags.

The greatest evidence for my argument is that "netflix and chill" is even a thing. You can't even approach a woman who wants to have sex with you in and honest manner. They are disgusting snakes. No wonder every religion shits on them.

Are you me?

I see your point, but I don't think she should have stepped in my basement if she respected her freedom.

lmao

I wish one of these days, when I'm confident enough I'll ask girls to watch netflix and instead watch ultra slow films like Tarkovsky or Malick ones.

I won't try to have sex or anything.

Most people, not just women, don't like being approached and asked for sex. It's not fun, it's lazy, and it's not attractive.
If a woman walked up to me and said, "Wanna have sex?", I'd assume she was either a gross slut or having a laugh at me.
Getting someone to have sex with you comes with subtlety, nuance.
>Women are disgusting snakes
>No wonder every religion shits on them
Subtlety isn't even in your vocabulary is it

>2017
>sex is making you a normalfag
you need to fucking step up m8

Normalfag can't even provide counterarguments.
Just laugh and hope all the normalfags are likeminded using social proof as all the "evidence" they need.
>Most people, not just women, don't like being approached and asked for sex
I'm talking about the context of both parties wanting sex from the other party.
> It's not fun, it's lazy, and it's not attractive.
Normalfags...
>Getting someone to have sex with you comes with subtlety, nuance.
Sounds like bullshit to me.

>If a woman walked up to me and said, "Wanna have sex?", I'd assume she was either a gross slut or having a laugh at me.
>Getting someone to have sex with you comes with subtlety, nuance.

I have literally had women come up to me and ask "Do you want to fuck?" in those exact terms

Does it help if im a fucking leaf?

Yeah and if you're not a fuckin weirdo or she wasn't fucking drunk, that should've made you go "ew" or "what". In my experience, at least with myself and people I know, that's not sexy. It makes you look trashy.

They generally aren't entirely sober
What country are you from? Might be different where you are, but it's not uncommon here in Australia.

You are stupid and ignoring the other half of that argument
>I'm talking about the context of both parties wanting sex from the other party.
Because you know you are btfo and women are basically stupid

I feel like you think you're arguing with someone else. I'm arguing that just approaching someone and saying HEY WANNA FUG isn't the way most people do it.
If you and the other person already have a sexual or romantic relationship then whatever, that's different.
Except for in Australia I guess, but in Australia magpies eat your eyes so anything goes.

Just post a Craigslist ad. If you're not fucking them, it shouldn't matter that it's a landwhale. Should help you build up confidence after you do it a few times.

>You can't even approach a woman who wants to have sex with you in and honest manner
Even though most of what you said is pretty edgy autistic shit, I fully agree with this point.
So fucking tired of solving highly complex algorithms in order to have a decent interaction with a female. You have to say something entirely different of what you actually mean in a specific way with a specific body language at a specife time in the conversation in order for the girl to (maybe) give you a chance, it's so damn exhausting and not worth the price at all at the end.

It's almost as though human interaction is more than just belting out what's going on in your brain.

This fucking thread
>Talking to people is too hard
>Girls are gross
>Sex is for normies
It's like a visible form of Autism

I had this girl over and I put on Inception. We Netflix and Chill’d though so it was only playing as background noise. I still haven’t watched the movie to this day.

That IS human interaction...until you are interacting with women you want to have sex with.
Can't even say anything other than "muh autism" because you know women are dishonest trash. Knowing you can't defend women, you attack instead.

>chat in Tinder with a person with a vagina
>she kind of invites me to her town
>"but what we should do, user?"
>say netflix and chill
>i didn't even knew that it meant sex
>she asked me do i know what that means?
>what?
>sex
>oohhhhh....

We still had sex though. Twice.

I've seen it and would gladly trade.

You can realize women are dishonest trash and not become an incel.

nice!

You don't even know what incel is
Volcel master race

>>goes like this for a few weeks before im showing her how to suck dick

Not american here, so it means sex? lmao I thought it was really watching netflix and chilling

Yeah. I realized it too after I embarrased myself.

Except antisocial behavior is a symptom of actual autism.

lol tards are so poor

I don't care. I've never had sex and never will, I've never bought a condom, never even seen one in real life outside of the package.