Did he rape those white girls?

Did he rape those white girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2016/10/17/how-the-bureau-of-justice-statistics-launched-a-white-supremacist
amp.businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s black

Book says no.

Statistics are not on his side

Hi Quentin

I bet he dindu nuffin

he probably just stared at someone's daughter for too long, you know how hysterical white guys get...

it's not rape if he's a BASED BLACK MAN.

it was consensual

Has there ever been a movie where the moral is "Yes, he did it but he still deserves a fair trial"? That'd be an interesting subversion of expectations.

He did rape them, but he didn't do anything wrong so the plot is still a bit confusing. My suspension of disbelief can only go so far

>implying there are black people as nice as him

Truly a work of fiction

and utterly pointless

A Time To Kill, maybe?

Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks is exactly this

won't work if it takes place in america and he's black, youll just get lynched when they chimpout after the trial. Could still be a good kino...

No idea but Emmett Till sure did, his dad was executed in China for raping women after he was stationed there in the Army. You know what they say, like father like son.

>Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks is exactly this

Oh shit you're right. And that's my favorite movie.

it says the opposite

12 Angry Men

How so? SLJ kills two white boys in the south and it's pretty much an open and shut case except that the two white boys in question raped and beat his daughter half to death.

Imagine if we killed all the niggers who rape white women, we'd run out of black people in a few years.

Yes but he didn't kill them. He only raped them after he found them dead.

You're an ugly person.

Not an argument. He's still right.

No

Not even close to accurate or right. When did TV become brainlet edgelords and Sup Forumsvirgins? Let the men be men, kids.

hmmmm

Really? Because according to the official crime statistics of the US, most rapists are white in the Western world. Per capita isnt representative of total number of rape cases (Sweden is different, due to more Arabs seeing rape as acceptable due to their culture).

The person who made this image should commit suicide. Those numbers are meaningless without context. 19,293 rapes ever? Per year? Since slavery?

>per capita isn't important
user...

So you agree then. Statistically speaking a rapist in the USA is most likely white, since total number of rapes are perpetuated by caucasians.

Anything else to add?

>The person who made this image should commit suicide.

Ironic.

most rapes are intraracial, so most white women who were raped weren't raped by blacks

Made up statistics.

>usa
>most likely white
t. amerimutt

Nice redditspacing. Maybe you should go back to /r/donald.

imagine a fictional country called burgeria
>in this country there are 1 million blue people and 100,000 green people
>the green people commit 45% of violent crime
>HUR DUR SO YOU ARE ADMIT THR BLUE PEOPLE DO MORE CRIME

So instead of any sort of remorse or sympathy for a person shining light on rape stats you wish his death because the truth he's found makes "ya brothus" as bad as they are? I hope your dad comes home for the first time in your life and in that moment of Bliss and revelation on finally meeting pappy that nigga cuts you like a fish for the last bud of dope in your hastily rolled spliff

>burgeria
nice

>he still doesnt understand what total numbers mean
Do you not get it? Most rape is commited by whites. The fact that blacks rape more per capita is irrelevant to the argument that "statistics say hes black".

Next.

Im still waiting for you to actually explain that brain dead "statistic". Is it 19,000 rapes per month?

That guy is retarded/a nigger.

I know a black girl who was raped by her white adoptive brother so that's at least one

Nice ad hominem. Also, Im whiter than the cum on your mother's forehead.

Pretty sure the film does as well, doesn't it? Don't they find out who actually did it at one point, or have I made that up?

Why don't you just google black on white rape? No one is going to fucking spoon feed you. Are you afraid that what you will find won't mesh with your personal agenda?

Yeah. These are reported rapes, did you not get that?

>Why don't you just google black on white rape? Google your argument for you?
No mate. You post something that dumb, you dont get to point me to google.

Graduate highschool and think for yourself next time, instead of posting retarded images you found on reddit.

Have a nice day. Hope you learned something. This thread reeks of virgin neckbeard Sup Forumsfaggots.

statistically speaking you're more likely to be raped by a nigger. the rate at which whites do that is significantly lower than groids. i don't care about population totals. a society isn't defined by its exceptions and the fact is a significant portion of nigger subhumans are violent ape savages

It's American tradition for white women to place the blame on black men for stuff that didn't happen so that makes sense

It seems you literally refuse to acknowledge statistics from reputable sources because it doesnt fit your worldview.

You have some growing up to do

And, statistically, a black is more likely to rape.

Y'know, per capita -- an important thing to understand.

Sam Rockwell did it.

That's not ad hominem retard, I'm not refuting your argument with an insult I'm just insulting you for being a retarded nigger who apparently regurgitates big words he hears white boys say on the internet and can't understand.

It's per year from 2008
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2016/10/17/how-the-bureau-of-justice-statistics-launched-a-white-supremacist

man, who knew Sup Forums had so many pro-rape niggers?

rape is only natural act for men to do.

stop rapeshaming bigot

>Obviously, this post includes extremely racist and misogynist content, which I am showing you to explain why it’s bad.
disregarded. agenda to push. biased source. you don't get to interpret statistics how you want

He raped men, babies, animals, white girls, yellow girls and cars.

What do we have here? Hrmmmmm?

An extreme overrepresentation of black people

honestly how stupid are you

That's how many interracial rapes occured in 2008.

I mean the source is right there, you could investigate.

Is this Barracuda in Netflix's Punisher?

They are just statistics. Don't get angry at records of incidents. You're like a fat woman getting mad at a bathroom scale.

>not knowing who it is
you are unfit for tv

You notice the asterisk. That means it was based on 10 or fewer sample cases. That really jogs the noggin doesn't it.

>You can only post factual sources that I agree with!

WE

are you legitimately retarded? the cases don't exist

crying misogyny and racism isn't an argument. it's pushing an agenda. it's the opposite of statistics and rationality

amp.businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10

black guys don't have to rape white women. they're always all over that big black dick.

So no, he did not rape those little girls. If anything those girls probably raped him.

>stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men
no matter how hard you try the statistics will always tell you the truth. they are not up for biased interpretation

The argument is crying misogyny and racism thought nice try at deflection. If you actually read the article it directly challenges your statistics and entire troll meme

Yes, they do. Because they commit 55% of the crime.

dead man walking is literally about that.

racism and misogyny isn't an argument. it never will be. it's biased shit for gullible retards such as yourself. the numbers don't lie. there's no ten paragraphs worth of information you can get from those numbers. it's an agenda being pushed. you're an idiot

There's one scene in Tombstone

It's almost as if there are more white people..woah...

Pay attention to the population:crime ratio you retard

>Includes verbal threats of rape and threats of sexual assault.

I thought it was hinted that the white nutter was also the one who raped those girls. He only tried to heal them. I may have seen an obscure eurocut though.

Wild Bill killed the girls and it was more than hinted.

Big dicks are not exclusive to one race, brainlet.

Yeah that's what I thought. It must have been at least 10 years since I last watched so I wasn't too sure how obvious it was.

You mean the one that labels beaners as white?

>Includes verbal threats of rape and threats of sexual assault.
The only statistics worth a damn are videogame kill counters, tbph.

why so violent wypipo

there is no such thing as big asian cock
or big white cock
or big latino cock

just BBC. big.black.cock

just fucking accept it whitey

If you dig into those figures, I believe it comes out that they used a sample size of like 8? or 12? something absurdly low. And then the numbers were extrapolated upwards to meet the 'total'.

The statistics they were gathering were not for a report, or a statistical analysis etc. I believe it was gathered following a Freedom of Information request.

So in short that is from a legit source, but you can't really put any weight on it due to the tiny tiny sample size.

>200,000,000 white people
>117,000 rapes

>40,000,000 blacks
>46,000 rapes

come on, use your brain, cuck poster. what does this imply?

>I believe it comes out that they used a sample size of like 8? or 12?
no, it didn't. it came from official police reports you delusional fucking monkey

Probably because they make large portion of population.

He was Jesus. He don't rape.

Now show "whites" separated from Hispanics.

Wrong

>whites commit less violent crime per capita
>blacks commit more violent crime per capita
>blacks literally more likely to commit violent crime
Are you retarded?