Star vs. Marco's Browser History

What's he trying to hide, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejTgl3cCyDo
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpy0znKHWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it weird that I like something about the aesthetic of the run-down swamp manor Ludo's family is living in now? Something about the backround music and the dilapidated old-timey feeling just feels really neat to me for some reason

reminder
GAYSHIPS

He's trying to hide looking up Starfan13's Starco shipfics.

Reminder that Season 3 will be suffering for both Star and Marco at the least, and probably for everyone else not named Toffee as well.

Thank goodness this level of cucking only happens in Adventure Time.

Where's the page of the lore book for this?

And Korra, can't forget that.

7 dollars for a hoodie is actually an amazing deal

How long until Star unlocks her Mewberty super-form?
What song will play?
youtube.com/watch?v=ejTgl3cCyDo

Adventure Time? How so?

When Moon teaches her, and Star realizes it is the power of her thirst for the Diaz that enables her to unlock the form.

It is a good pain

The grief... it is good.

Whats with the six fiddy meme?

>yfw we get this title in season 3

watch the show, it explains it.

>tfw no monster to mind break me with their dick
Fuck

The exact amount of money paid every month to Marco when a company is using his image for their Princess Marco action figure.

>Entry-level Starco: "Oh like Romeo and Juliet, how romantic!"
>Intellectual Starco: "Yes Nefcy hurt me more"

>spoonfeeding casuals

S-Sorry.

NOT THIS AGAIN!

Eh... good enough for me

God dammit now I'm just imagining a Mewberty transformation scene akin to the P&S transformation scenes.

I watched the show dummy i was just wondering why exactly 650 in everything

Bonus points if it looks like they're finally going to get together, and then Toffee comes in and snatches Star. Then the rest of the season is devoted to Marco desperately trying to find Toffee's castle and rescue Star.

And all the while, Nefcy just laughs. Loud, cackling, mocking laughs, as she continues to revel in our agony.

Every thread until you like it
or until it stops turning me on

I just realised that Marco probably had to go ask Janna for his computer password, because of course she would know it.

In other news, nachos.

>Reading stars interview with Jackie
That was just painful.

>100 for $650

I know what Marco did with his first royalties cheque.

More nachos.

>i was just wondering why exactly 650 in everything
It's a running gag. You ever heard of a running gag?

>Marco confesses
>one of them loses their memory

Why this filename? I always found it curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpy0znKHWs
>Star's comments about Moon wearing go-go boots and pole-dancing in the book
Oh it's happening user

Like how everyone crying in SU, singing their problems away in sometimes inappropriate times, and Steven acting like a faggot are running gags?

>Marco walks up to Janna
>"Janna, what's my computer password?"
>"W-why would I know that-"
>"Janna."
>"...alright, fine. But you owe me Diaz!"

>Star, in order to prevent Toffee from learning the location of his finger, wipes her memory
>When Marco finds her, she's a shell of her former self, who doesn't remember who he is or even who she is
>Season Four is about regaining Star's memories while Toffee tries to set his endgame into motion

>she's a shell of her former self, who doesn't remember who he is or even who she is
Please no, this is too much
I never asked for this

Yeah, it's pretty cool.

For some reason Ludo's mother really stood out to me. The green dress fitting in with the swamp motif and the missing (?) eye. I didn't think she got hit, but I'm not entirely sure why they chose to have her eye closed either.

>Now that you're done, do the world a favor and DON'T take a picture of your food!
Well shit, guess you guys can't try to make this and show us how it turned out.

>That last bit about not taking a picture of your food

Hot damn, all those digits are making me hard.

Ludo being possessed and used without his knowledge after already having lost everything turned out to be sadder than it had any right to be.

Those scenes with him and Moon were great. I guess "Ludo will lose his arm" will be the new MOON DIES for a while.

We should give this recipe to /ck/ and see what they think of it

No dummy, it's just funny to see how they squeeze a reference to it in every episode. Also we know Marco makes that much every month so every time he pays that he's losing everything he made that month, down to the last cent, which is just funny.

>Rewatching Game of Flags
>Star said Moon got to join the adults at her age
>Moon says there's a lot of things she won't be doing
>That theroy with Moon's parent's skulls on Toffee's shoulders
Moon confirmed for early rule?

Yeah, she looks like she's the youngest one in the tapestry room.

Even worse is that there was a brief moment when Moon tried to reach out to him and help him, and Ludo looked like he was actually considering her offer...and then Toffee took control and drained her. Jesus.

Well, the comics had Dirt, the monster assassin, only going after her in order to cause chaos and take over the kingdom...so yeah, probably.

>Worried about me? Don't you get it? I lost my army, my kingdom, my clothes!
>And look – still standing!
What a fucking badass

Personally, I think Toffee is going to find a new host soon. Ludo is apparently already cracking under the strain and he's already served his purpose.

Who Toffee possesses next is anyone's guess it could be Marco, Star, Moon.

Whatever happens his 'final form' will be when he gets his finger back.

>That theroy with Moon's parent's skulls on Toffee's shoulders
They can't both be her parents. Only Butterfly women have cheek emblems.

>jackie tags along to save star
>toffee possesses jackie

Did anyone ever imagine this would be canon?

He'd better win big time during the next season.
Ludo is much better than Star at this whole underdog rebel nobility thing.

fuck off back to Sup Forums autist

>"Hello, friends."
>What's up, Star, you having fun?"
It feels like she's the one who set up the party along with Marco and the Diazes.

>toffee possesses jackie
>this is how Marco finds out she's not human

It's not canon just yet. We still have a ways to go before this either happens or doesn't happen. But no, I never imagined it was even a possibility.

This reminds me, when Star left, did she empty her closet of secrets aswell or is it still there?

The shot of drained Moon was pretty heavy.

I almost wish we could've seen it happen but it's sort of tragic enough when you fill in the blanks on your own.

The wand in his arm probably won't come out too easily though.

Everything Ludo this season has been great. They must have tried to turn him from the "worst" character for the audience into one of the best.

What do you think the dominant theme of Star Vs. threads on Sup Forums will be during the hiatus?

She magic'd away the whole tower.
No reason to think anything's left, except when Marco goes looking in there aimlessly and stumbles on Star's diary and/or the finger

>Fuck! Both of them
Looks like Tom found the solution.

>Jackie goes with Marco and any others he brings along
>Eventually, the group unites with Star
>Jackie sees Star and Marco grow closer and closer, and begins to hear whispers in her ear
>Eventually sees Marco and Star confess, or even worse kiss
>Jackie succumbs to despair, allowing Toffee to possess her
>Toffee taunts Marco and Star about how they're the ones that allowed him to do ths

Not sure, but if not, then Marco's going to be the one with the finger, while Toffee chases after Star. Which means we might get a reverse of Storm the Castle.

Degeneracy.
Now with 30% more lizardfuckers.

I thought in either Just Friends or Face the Music Star would get a bit overly aggressive about her crush and Marco would have to shut her down.

But her keeping it bottled up was maybe a bit more realistic and keeps Marco from looking like the "bad guy." Not that telling the clingy bug to back off is bad, but shippers would see it that way.

S U F F E R I N G.

Star suffering (just like before the hiatus)

Cucking

>Degeneracy
I mean everyone here is a degenerate anyway, that's not surprising

Starcuck

>Then the rest of the season is devoted to Marco desperately trying to find Toffee's castle and rescue Star.
Writing the protagonist out of action to focus on the deuteragonist would be a horrible idea.

She doesn't hate Jackie and doesn't want to get in the way of Marco being happy, she's doing her best to just be a good friend.

If she was going to "make a move" I imagined the time would have been in Face the Music, her getting carried away with Marco playing prince for her Princess Day.

cuckqueaning. but Jackie as the cuck this time.

HxH

how far did toffee plan ahead this is crazy

>jackie new cuck
stop memeing

suffering and theory crafting

>Jackie has been subtly manipulated by Toffee to doubt why she came with
>Jackie shows some genuine insecurity and worry that she's doing this for selfish reasons; not to help a friend, but to keep Marco to herself
>Jackie keeps being reminded of how they could have let all this go and just have a great summer together, but they're out here risking their lives for someone who might try to win over her boyfriend
>Jackie loses her cool, her chill, and finally her skateboard
>Toffee strikes when she's at her most vulnerable to break Marco's group apart

Nice try, Starcuck.

She's not being written out, she's just trapped in Toffee's castle/fortress. So we'd see her attempts to escape, her trying to learn Toffee's plans, and her subtly trying to use her magic to help Marco while trying to keep Toffee from noticing.

Toffee is an immortal with decades if not centuries of experience in the art of manipulation. He's probably been spying on Star and her friends to see who he could manipulate and how. Not having a backup plan cost him against Moon. He's learned his lesson.

I need more pics like this

makes sense. if I was Toffee, I'd rather posses a stacked skater goddess than some midget kappa.

We're just going to get to more and more ridiculous levels of keikaku in Seasons 3 and 4.

I still don't know what the fuck. I thought I did before Starcrushed but now I'm more confused.

Being immortal gives you a while to plan this out I guess.

>Marco finds the diary

This pretty much has to happen. There were a lot of times where we didn't get to see Star's real feelings. A dairy reading/flashback type episode would be a good way to sum up the show up to this point while still supplying new info.

Oh God, imagine Toffee-Lynn Thomas fucking with Marco's head (slash-dick) by flirting with him or kissing him while Star's life is on the line.

With Michael C. Hall's voice.

>season three comes
>the cuck tables turn
>this was also part of Toffee's plans
>Jackie ends up being Toffee's newest pawn
The ride never ends.

Do we have any rough guesses on how old Toffee is? He's definitely older then Moon, but other then that his past's kind of a mystery, unless that book gave more info on him.

Why does anyone need to be cucked? What happened to the harem option?

>Janna Banana
>Banana
>Yellow on the Outside, White on the Inside
>She's Filipino

My god. The clues were there all along

is star being a huge fuck up a part of toffee's plan?

>the immortal monster
could be slightly older than moon. could be hundreds or thousands of years old.

You mean the option where they keep the status quo and no one gets a satisfying ending? Got boring on the 1000th it was done.

I don't want to demonize her character but Jackie going full Terra and turning into Star's dark magical girl counterpart would be pretty sick

Star is pretty racist.

>Toffee starts playing musical bodies, just to fuck with the group
>Possesses Marco to flirt with Star
>Possesses Star to flirt with Tom
>Just generally screws with them because he's immortal and bored

Please no, Marco is confused enough already and so am I