OK, serious questions here

OK, serious questions here.
Why does EVERY single Marvel DIsney movie get over 90% especially when there's literally a dozen a year?? They are extremely generic movies, what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRtvoYMYvGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they're fun, DCuck

>OK, serious questions here.
>why does a proven movie formula get high scores
Are you retarded?

You have proven yourself a retard who doesn't understand how rotten tomatoes works

Because you don't understand rotten tomatoes scores. A film could be all 6/10's and get 100%

They are almost always pretty fun and watchable so...

Nobody is handing out Oscars to Marvel capeshit retard. It's good for what it is which is retarded capeshit for children and the micheal bay audience. DC shit is just bad all around it fails by the standards of capeshit.

Marvels movies vary between okay to fairly good. So they get a passing score.
DC movies vary from okay to terrible cgi snoozefest.

Dude it's the fucking Mouse. It's not that hard to figure out. Look how terrible Iron Man 2 and 3 were. Look at Civil War, Spiderman, all fucking awful movies. The Mouse controls all

This. Someone should make a spoon-feeding copypasta to respond to these threads where OP clearly doesn't get what the RT percentage stands for so we can gradually educate Sup Forums.

i thought the disney grip was a meme until that recent story about journalists getting banned from thor, even though the actual problem had nothing to do with movies

Disney controls who gets what info when. if you don't play nice you get blacklisted and you're constantly behind the curve and won't get info as it comes to everyone else. pressure to tow the line or you get shut out entirely.

same thing in video games.

all of you are dumb as shit. Do you really think that fifteen generic superhero movies a year is a good thing? All superhero movies deserve shit because it's a horrible trend in cinema

IM3 bad...plebfilter. Get out faggot.

>EVERY single Marvel DIsney movie get over 90%
That's not true though
STOP BEING A WHINY RETARD!

>The jewish conspiracy is why I'm not a winner

This year we had Guardians of the Galaxy 2, which was not generic at all.
We had Thor Ragnarok, which was not generic at all.
We had Logan, which was not generic at all.
And we had Justice League, which was generic as fuck.

Then you should be happy that the Justice League failed like it did it means capeshit as a whole is slowly getting rekt DC are the weakest link in capeshit and naturally are the first to die

I havent seen Spiderman Homecoming though.

Logan is the only one in that list that isn't generic because it barely qualifies as capeshit. Speaking of capeshit, seems like you sure like to defend it. Perhaps you're 13? Or just a soy boy faggot.

>Walt Disney
>Jewish
At least you tried...

Thanks for this, I saved it. May need to erase the stupid comment so I can show it to normies

>Spiderman Homecoming
It was bretty bretty GUD
Keaton was good in it too
8/10

t. Normalfag

I dont defend capeshit. If you had eyes you could see I shit on the justice league.

>Critics = shills = Disney = jews = SJWs
Tell me right now that this is not how you see the world

>MUHH soy boy

Never change Sup Forums

Yeah, dumb fucking Sup Forumslack ruined it with his SJW obsession. Here is a fixed copy. It's outdated though.....JL is actually lower now.

Generic usually means 6/10. So it would track that at least 90% of critics thought Thor was at leas 6/10

Because Thor turned a white blue eyed blond character into a bisexual negress and kept shoving her in your face, why do you think.

Every single shitty left wing blog is on rotten tomatoes and is influencing every score. They have no fucking standards, except baring the equally trashy right wing blogs to balance it out

>>Critics = shills = Disney = jews = SJWs

Marvel is not the Bay audience.

why is this thread made every day?

Why can't DC get its shit together after so many movies? How do you let such a massive pile of dog shit like Justice League walk out the door to the public? Did literally no one see that shit? Where all of their test audience blind?

No critics (nu-male, soyboy, bugmen, sjw, lgbt+tqmamht), shills = Disney (some paid jews) disney = corporate Jew not of this world, Jews = YOU since JIDF doesn't even read posts before sliding threads - SJW = all of the above.

>Marvel is not generic even though it is
>Justice League is generic because I'm a shill

Simple

Oh look, another retard that thinks 92% means 9.2/10. A 100% movie could have nothing but critics saying "it's passable" you know, look at the score below.

It says right there that the consensus score was 7.5/10.

Because they are legit great movies. Once you get over your "dude capeshit is dumb" phase you will realize this.

dipshit, the Walt Disney COMPANY
No shit Walt wasn't Jewish, but now his corporation is run by them

epic meme sir

If you can't see how the Wonder Woman score is overinflated because girl power XDD, you're out of your fucking mind

I know how rotten tomatoes works, you fucking morons

The point is that Thor Ragnarok is a FUCKING BAD AND GENERIC movie and shouldn't have 92% good reviews

Because they all go through the same beats and pander to the majority at the most basic level as to not disappoint anyone, but ultimately not be memorable or unique either. But the former gives you higher RT rating and thus a bigger box office.

Good or bad, their making money. That's all the people I charge of these movies are looking at.

How are those movies generic?

If you list the marvel movies next to each other you can literally see them evolving.

progressive messages get you a bigger RT boost, the more obvious and in your face they are the more boost you get because a lot of these bloggers aren't very clever and if the message is hidden too deep they wont pick it up

oh boy another movie with
>Thor fights people
>jokes and quips are spewed
>CGI action
>Cameos and sneak peeks from every other Marvel superhero because no MCU movie has a standalone plot
Please Marvel take my money!

I’ve made mine Marvel for decades and I simply don’t have an emotional attachment to Valkyrie. Studios have to give something to current politics or they will lose either revenue or brand recognition. Let them have the fifth tier characters—just don’t make Steve Rogers a negro person or I am out.

>The point is that Thor Ragnarok is a FUCKING BAD AND GENERIC movie
So it's like Justice League

Yep. Liberal agendas guarantee free positive press from leftist journalists.

the only difference is the reviews critic and public

And the movie.

If it is generic, what movie or template is it based on?

oh boy another product that delivers on its advertised features, how can people exchange a small amount of their money for that product

What is wrong with them

Dumbass.
Every Marvel MCU movie has the same fucking format

>small amount
I don't know how rich you are, but 11$ every month is a fucking lot

Fixed

>subba hero mobie is fun fun fun fun
>*sharts*

>11$ every month is a fucking lot
That's really sad.

You can't even pay a good mcdonalds lunch with 11 dollars.

Meanwhile movies like Blackhat and Knight of Cups are rotten.

what third world country do you live in

Oh my god are you actually that poor? Now I just feel bad for you

Here, have this

Where do you live that McDonalds is so expensive? The two cheeseburger meal is only 6 bucks and the big mac meal is like 8

Predetermined outcome bias. People expect DC to suck and can’t wait to shit on it. People expect Marvel to be fun and they enjoy every clever quip.

Was RT ever actually taken seriously? Ever??

South America

If you want you can automate the process for generating this screenshot if you know NodeJS and get the Puppeteer package.

>dr.strange
>89%

what the actual fuck ?

I wish the entire industry would die, the entire medium has run its course and needs to be relegated to the dustbin of history.

>Cumby gives a solid performance
>The effects are really cool and haven't been done in that way before
>based villain from Serenity is in it
>Dormammu I've come to bargain

Also, having 90% of people give your movie a 6 or 7 out of 10 gives it a 90+% approval rating on RT. That's how it works.

>literally a dozen a year

Produce a list, you hyperbolic faggot.

>because they're fun
>lol remember that crazy tunnel from willy wonka's chocolate factory?! xD

Someone post that horrible-looking greenscreen webm of the hammer-crushing.

No one knows what you're gibbering about

>This year we had Guardians of the Galaxy 2, which was not generic at all.
It was a piss poor "father who left comes back into the picture for own selfish desire and betrays MC" story. I saw the twist coming from the beginning and expected them to surprise us, but it didn't. It was by far the most generic one of the lot apart from the Yondu and Rocket scenes, and I've seen cartoons doing better betrayals.
>We had Thor Ragnarok, which was not generic at all.
It's the same "MC gets defeated, loses something precious and becomes reborn/finds out who they are" bullshit story. The other half was just recruiting some people to help him out, which wasn't that good because everyone joined him willingly the second time he asked.

Logan was at least more refreshing.

Oh, so you didn't watch the movie? Wow, you shills must be so desperate to defend a movie you never watched.

Spider man is really good though.

dc entertainment needs to learn what their company name means

I mean, cumberbatch is just doing his cumberbatch shit, the effect are shit besides the trippy moments, the villain... I don't even remember his fuckin name, dormammu is galactus all over again but it's the MCU so it's cool

>89%

How does the MCU get away with it ?

Are you perhaps referring to the sequence when Thor is transported through a hologram tunnel in his own mind?

Dormammu.... I broke the dam

jews

/thread

The cgi was literally FAR worse than their own shitty spiderman ps4 game.

homecoming is a joke without pun.

>really good

Again, if 90% of people give it a 6/10 to say "that was pretty entertaining, not a waste of my money but not a favorite by any means", then the way RT aggregates scores will result in about 90%.

When JL gets a 40%, that's not because the average rating out of ten is a four. It's because sixty percent of critics gave it a score of less than five, while forty percent gave it a score of six or more. You'd have to graph the distribution of scores to see whether that lumps up around the 5 mark or is polarized between two equal groups of really good and really bad scores.

There's nothing wrong with being a controversial movie - Blade Runner (2019) was critically mixed but became a cult classic. It's more important to look at whether the mediocre score comes from controversy or from a consensus that it was mediocre.

it really does look good for a PS4 game

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No one makes fun of this, but we have 10 threads about parts of justice league that aren't even the CGI'd mustache parts

PS3 still looks better.

Homecoming was as bashed by its shitty cgi than wonder woman on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums made a poll where most users agreed that wonder woman was better

Wonder woman got a better score than spiderman in both audience and critic in every site

Stop being a cry baby

>posting some random scene that is supposed to make the whole movie bad for some reason

I love this meme.

Because they're evaluated from the standpoint of people who enjoy this kind of art. They're evaluated in "their category", like sports, you don't compare a football theme to some ethipioan runner

Even Wonder Woman has some fun moments. Synder is just too edgy to make film fun to watch.

>Sup Forums made a poll where most users agreed that wonder woman was better

IMDB user ratings are more accurate measurement of quality than Tomatometer.

>one scene
youtube.com/watch?v=VRtvoYMYvGQ

Dr. Strange is solid and gives the viewer plenty of new ideas/content to catch their attention...

>Mc Escher Fights
>Solid Performance by Benedict Cucumber
>Astral Fight over your own dead body
>Fighting as time runs backwards
>DORMMMUUUU! I CAME TO BARGAIN!!

That Dormmmuu shit is the best ending in any super-hero movie I can't defeat you.....but I can lose over and over and over and over....and that makes you my prisoner...

What's the problem? This was epic af.