*steps out of car

*steps out of car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsy7P48EL2o
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
today.com/popculture/nicholas-sparks-no-one-wanted-play-ryan-gosling-s-character-t72031
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

movie of the decade?

I'm really pissed this got pulled from the fucking theaters for Justice League. Was too busy with work and didn't get a chance to see it

*makes kino*
H-heh nothing personal

*PROTRACTED SYNTH CHORD LOUD AF*

Definitely the greatest cinema experience I've ever had

*Kills your waifu*

every shot of K he looks so cool

how do i become K

no b urself

*dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum dum
*BRAAAW BRAAW BRAAW BRAAW

Buy a long coat

They cut the scene of him walking in the night looking all cool and shit

>TAKE IT OFF!

She's the best one.

Nice dubs

It was pulled from IMAX for Jigsaw and Geostorm.

Underrated waifu coming through

This thread is blessed with digits

QUICK!

Pick a Blade-fu

Tfw this Peugeot looked better than any mercedes in JUSTice league

Honestly, Ana bc there's this cute Cuban girl in my class that she reminds me of.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP noises

The coat is cool as fuck, I want one.

One of the best posters ive seen but was it a fanposter or official?

Reminder that a shot like that is nearly impossible to pull of with a film camera.

When will they learn?

UH OH! HERE COME THE CONTRARIANS
>*LOW TONE TROMBONE PLAYS*
>"ACKUALLY"
>*neckbeard inhale*
>BLADE RUNNER 2049 SUCKS
>The Goose runs out from the frame, doing the lasso move from Gangnam Style
> "(You) (You (You)... (You)(You) Sup Forums style!"
> a marching band appears, the 1812 overture plays, near the end where the canons start
>br2049 contrarians come dressed in retarded wojak masks and in k costume
> they start doing kick dancing

I can't think of another long film that felt so short.

Yh i watched it 4 times in cinemas and never got bored

Watched Good Time recently and its an hour shorter but felt longer when watching it desu it also has a similar sound experience but more snythy

Mackenzie

Challenger 2049

>that poor middle aged woman going into coughing fits every time the *BOOMS* and synth tracks begin

fan from deviantart

Here's a video of Adam Savage on set of that scene, they built one of the biggest water tanks in the world just for the that scene
youtube.com/watch?v=nsy7P48EL2o

Who cares, it doesnt look good

Why doesn't it look good to you?

>tfw you're so mesmerized by the kino that your soda goes down the wrong pipe and you're coughing during the good parts

fuck there were so many

Good time also has Doc Badger aka Barkhad Abdi

>not posting the kinograph

K I N O

If Villeneuve doesn't release the deleted scenes, I will be very mad. This is the only movies other than LOTR I'm gonna buy on bluray.

Yh i really want it aswell they cut the JOI Breakout/in scene at the police station

There should have been a scene where K drives through the streets of Los Angeles for 5 minutes.

Villeneuve is a fucking hack. Should have let Refn direct this flick.

I find it odd how there were ZERO Hispanics in this film.

Wouldnt LA be absolutely crawling with them by then? Hell it is now.

Because it isn't showing how will the actual LA look like in 2049, it's showing the LA 30 years after the original Blade Runner, and in the original there were no hispanics

>nothing happens but loud noises the movie

No wonder it sold so poorly.

How does "nothing" happen exactly? Something happens from the first frame right to the last one.

I would buy foreign dubs of this movie just to be able to watch it again in a different way.

You can see the relics of it in the scene where K scrolls through the DNA records, somebody in the hallway is spraying blood off the wall with a power washer

Edward james olmos was in both movies you dummies

There was actually a retard on here that complained that whole scene looked like it was shot on a sound stage. Well, what other option did they have? I guess building a custom million litre water tank wasn't impressive enough. Did he fucking think they'd actually go out to sea and film this shit? Like how retarded can you be.

*walks towards you*
*punches your throat*
*sits on your face as you struggle to breathe*

Her outfit changes throughout the film from completely white, to half black half white and in the end to full black. Pottery.

This is a future where the Soviet Union survived, so you see Russian whores, Cuban waifus, and conscription farming where the farmers get shot anyway.

>why aren't there more PoCs in my dystopian future

kek

>can't breathe user? aw cmon

This was a conscious decision from the costume designer she said so in an interview. Villeneuve really paid attention to detail

kill ana, fuck sylvia, marry mackie

Hey there, yes you, do you want a goat senpai?

I like legitimately want a joi system in my house. Ever since my last longterm relationship (of 5 years) ended a little more than a year ago. i have been dating non stop with my relationships not lasting more than a few months (my fault more the not).

I work everyday of the week and long hours, i havent had a day off in 7 months. I dont want a relationship nor do i have time for one. I just want to come home and have someone to talkt to.

>tfw will probably never get a joi in my lifetime

>You're not gonna kill me, are you.
>Depends. What's your model number.
>Why don't you look into my eyes and find out.

Find a penpal from another country. I used to talk to a lot of girls just on skype after we started texting a lot. just don't catch feels.

It's an alternate history, my dude. USSR and Pan-Am are still around. It stick with the predicted projections from the 1982 original, back when everyone thought the japanese were going to take over the world.

They're ALL sweeties.

Definitely Ana.

someone from cuba, redpill me on cubans. What percentage of them are spanish-by-blood like Ana, and what percentage are nigger mongrels?

absolute qt

Catching the feels is almost impossible to avoid and will almost certainly only lead to misery.

Then again, I do know a few people who actually made the jump, migrated and are still happily married years later.

Do at least look for someone from a similar time zone.

2049 is literally the year predicted by Kurzweil where artificial life and human life will no longer have any distinction

but we'll have waifus at various stages of complexity long before that

The technology mostly exists now for Siri to be able to remember certain things about you and make personal recommendations for you. "Hey, user, there's news about Blade Runner 2049. Would you like to hear it?" Problem is the more personal it gets the more uncomfortable people are with having their info stored on some cloud or accessible by Apple. The market will more tolerate emotional interactions with an assistant that is completely contained on your home computer and the price of that technology won't come down to the consumer level for another decade.

I love that "final boss" vibe I get from her in the fight scenes, like when she takes a cheap shot at K from behind just as soon as he finished off some henchman. That's the totally some shit a video game boss would do before you're actually able to face them in the final fight.

> Problem is the more personal it gets the more uncomfortable people are with having their info stored on some cloud or accessible by Apple
it's not any different than all the info they already put on the cloud, normies are dumb cunts and having likes is more important than privacy. Whoever cares about this could wait for a safer competitor in the market or hack their own to not share info.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
if you're a soyboy yes

>nearly impossible to pull off with a film camera

mind explaining why?

Because a digital camera can work in extremely low light conditions and still pick up all the details needed, while a film camera needs far more lights in the scene for such a scene to work, otherwise it would just be a grainy completely dark frame.
So that means no more unnecessary heavily lit "moonlight" night scenes in films.

>having likes is more important than privacy

I feel like I have been ignoring the gravity of this statement. We're already in the dark timeline, aren't we?

quit shilling your fucking lame review on Sup Forums

namefags are cancer

I don't know why they bother with Sup Forums. They think they're heroes or something.

why the fuck are you clicking around on your computer while giving a review?

why didn't madam take K's (police?) car when she took his gun and his badge? That thing is dangerous, it has auto cannons on it

The one thing that jarred me on the second viewing:

How does Jared Leto know instantly about the mother/baby situation? K turns up, asks to see the details on the old Nexus finding, and suddenly the boss knows- and this triggers him sending off the angry replicant to fuck shit up.

If he knew about it before, why didnt he deal with it before? If he didn't know about it, how was he tipped off? K didn't give anything away?

Because she likes him, that's why she gave him 24 hours before she actually reports it.

Cool, I was looking for a video of some bugman faggot playing around on some outsize child's toy, so I'm glad for this.

Deckard says that they were being hunted, so I'm sure Tyrell knew about the baby before but had given up hope until Rachel's bones were discovered.

Fun fact: Ryan Gosling got his big break because directors thought he was average-looking enough for ordinary men to relate to him. This probably explains his Sup Forums fanbase. Gosling mode is not unattainable, it's what you could look like with years of the right diet/exercise/sleep routine. Notice how his wardrobe is extremely basic (apart from the coat). It's not the outfits that look good, it's Gosling himself.

he bought tyrell companies and all its properties, including rachel's records, but he didn't know where rachel actually was.

She felt sorry for him. She thought he was failing his baseline test because he had to murder a "replicant" who had been born (and he believed had a soul), so he was shook up.

Also I thought she was more sweeping this failed baseline test under the rug and suspending him for 48 hours. Then when he comes back, if he could pass his next baseline test, he could've possibly recovered from this incident and maybe even gone back to work (had Luv not visited Joshi). But she wasn't helping him a second time

got any source for each director? and gosling got his big break for passing as a jew in the believer

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM
BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM
BRRRRRRRMMMM
VRRRRRRRMMM
VRRRRRRRRMM
VRRRRRRRRRRRM

so he was just waiting for her body to be discovered before launching the search for her baby?

if he knew she had a baby, why wait for her to be found?

Trying not to be contrarian here.

only if it's female

She was giving him 48 hours to get his shit together or run.

By his big break, I mean The Notebook, which is what turned him into an A-lister.

today.com/popculture/nicholas-sparks-no-one-wanted-play-ryan-gosling-s-character-t72031

>"I want you to play this role because you’re not like the other young actors out there in Hollywood. You’re not handsome, you’re not cool, you’re just a regular guy who looks a bit nuts."

He's the richest man in the world, he can buy some insider info from the police to know why a policeman is looking for Rachel